It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting trail photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I believe the primary target was the surrounding farmland. Hitting the reservoir too was an added bonus for them. Depriving the farmer of needed rainfall and sunshine is the objective, along with the hoax of trying to curtail the "global warming."

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

The problem is that we all live on the same planet.
That certainly sounds like a problem however given what you just wrote I'm not certain that we do live on the same planet.

Now about this

I was implying that the specific area is a target zone.
What was the point of you saying

You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times.

What would the date and times matter if you're not trying to connect THOSE pics with your presumed smoking gun on the water?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Depriving the farmer of needed rainfall and sunshine is the objective, along with the hoax of trying to curtail the "global warming."

So, they are making "chemtrails" while denying doing so because of the global warming hoax?

What's the point of affecting farm production? While I understand that contrails can spread into a deck of clouds (just like natural cirrus does), I wasn't aware that they affect precipitation. But do you have some statistical information on reductions of farm productivity as a result of "chemtrails?" I know that drought does indeed cause problems but that's been happening for a long time. As far as I know, high thin cloud decks (natural or otherwise) aren't really a concern of farmers.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time.

How high were the planes roughly?

How did the spraying get down and in the reservoir so fast, are the chem trail particles like electrons in the double slit experiment?

They are based where ever the observer observes?

Or are you going to say they were spraying earlier for it get down into your water and this must of bee another plane top top up the chems?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I believe that the artificial haze created by chem-trails prevents normal thunderstorms and rain producing clouds from forming and benefiting the farmer. What's the point you ask? Ask the people who think there should only be 500,000 people on the planet. Not enough food equals starvation leading to depopulation. Here's some corn growing not far from the reservoir. It's not even a foot high. Whatever is in the chem-trail spray is contaminating the soil with metals. Aluminum and barium.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I caught no fish that day. Coincidence?

So chemtrails caused this you say...Interesting.

That also helps explain the many times I went fishing and caught nothing...Damn chemtrails.

OK

could chem trails maybe just by some chance be the reason I never win the tattslotto?

Yes you hear about people getting nauseous and having flu like symptoms due to the spraying,

Now we have fishermen saying they couldn't catch the fish because if the spraying,

race car drivers wont blame the car or compliment the car anymore, it depends on the chems in the trails being sprayed.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

30,000 feet

No

?

Yes

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I believe the primary target was the surrounding farmland. Hitting the reservoir too was an added bonus for them. Depriving the farmer of needed rainfall and sunshine is the objective

So you think a trail over farmland will prevent rain over that farmland? Ignoring other flaws in your 'theory', since when does water evaporate and rain straight back down where it came from?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
May I point out the flaws in your interrogation technique? I will whether you like it or not! You are trying to say that I believe a particular trail is intended for one specific acre of farmland. That is ridiculous! Think about the end goal as a collective total of acres affected over the course of time by the many thousands of trails. P.S. your avatar is most appropriate for you, lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You are trying to say that I believe a particular trail is intended for one specific acre of farmland. That is ridiculous!

It is ridiculous and It's what everything you have posted conveys. You got caught out and have tripped over yourself when not evading questions.

Why would the time and date in the EXIF matter if you weren't trying to connect the pics to the # on the water?

The answer is you were trying to and got nabbed. Face it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
Calm down! Caught out? What's that mean? By mentioning the EXIF info I was explaining that this area is under sustained attack by chem-trails. I don't think I have GPS info in there, but it would show the date and time, which is good enough for me. Are you in the U.S. or somewhere else? I never heard the "got caught out" saying before. That's funny.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

By mentioning the EXIF info I was explaining that this area is under sustained attack by chem-trails.

The EXIF would not explain that.

From the top

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Here's a photo of chem-trail fallout on the surface of a reservoir. I tried to collect a sample for testing, but when I put my hand in the water the fallout debris reacted by moving away from my hand! Like it was alive or had an electric or static charge. I caught no fish that day. Coincidence?

Then network dude asked you

originally posted by: network dude

So there is no chance at all that you saw pollen? It had to be "chem trail fallout"?

Kudos to you for keeping the dream alive brother.

Your reply

a reply to: network dude
There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time. It started out as a beautiful bluebird day. The chem-trailers can't stand the thought of that, so the fleet was called in to disperse their poison. Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun. You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times. Kudos to you too in your mission.

Face it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Here is a pretty cool photo which shows a fairly precise star formation in contrails;

Precise?? Really? with different sized points, uneven angles, bent and smudged lines??

this NWO has to go - they can't even draw a pentagram in the sky properly!!!

Lots of "shapes" exist in the sky - some of them are not even faked by believers!!

edit on 22-6-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
The reinforcements have been called in! The star tells me that there is definitely an on/off switch. Or is it just that the atmospheric conditions somehow were ideal, and by pure luck created a star? Which is more likely? Face it already... and stop denying reality!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

this NWO has to go - they can't even draw a pentagram in the sky properly!!!

And neither one is upside down

I did actually see a "Hooked X" one time.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The reinforcements have been called in! The star tells me that there is definitely an on/off switch. Or is it just that the atmospheric conditions somehow were ideal, and by pure luck created a star? Which is more likely? Face it already... and stop denying reality!

which is more likely?

Well I've ben an airline mechanic for 38 years, and I've never seen this "on off switch" of which you speak.

So given het number of flights, and the vast array of geometrical shapes generated every day, it seems to me that the likelihood of something like this being generated some where is quite high.

Let's have a look at some crowded airspace and see if we can find any other pretty shapes -

Ohh ahh....lots of pentagrams.....

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Really... 35 years? Maybe you only worked for the "good airlines", who are not taking part in the chem-trail campaign. Are you now going to tell me you worked for every airline and on every type aircraft?

Oh I'm sorry, you said 38 years. Mind telling me which airlines? Not that I don't believe you, just to see if they are known to be "good ones."

edit on 22-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

2. The system of claim 1 wherein the material tanks are configured to contain material selected from the group consisting of at least a water, gel, decontamination compound, weather modification compound, oil spill treatment compound, and a firefighting compound.

www.google.com...

weather modification compound = chem-trails

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
38 years - I started in 1976.

No I certainly haven't worked for every airline - but I know I worked for at least one airline that made/makes persistent contrails - I've seen them myself and worked on those specific aircraft.

Also at least one such airline has been identified making chemtrails by a couple of different "chemmie" sites/channels.

Have you actually ever seen an "on off switch" that you maintain exists??

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Weather modification = cloud seeding.

And this is what "that" particular "chemtrail" would look like:

and here is what that particular aircraft looks like now - Evergreen's 747 tanker in 2013

so let's recap - weather modification = cloudseeding IS NOT geoengineering, tanks in fuselage IS NOT trails from engine, 1x747 apparently on scrapheap IS NOT trails all over the world every day.

Well done for finding that - of course it's been around for years & reported on here, but I am encouraged that you are looking for information.

the next step is to look a little deeper at the information - is it being used, how is it being used, what has happened to it, etc....

edit on 22-6-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: "Is not" symbol doesn't print

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join