It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting trail photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here is a pretty cool photo which shows a fairly precise star formation in contrails;

One can certainly see how people who don't really 'get' aviation might be startled by this or think its a sign of something. even I think its cool and I know how it got there.

I just know people won't be able to believe something like this can just happen, but it did and i saw it, with a camera in my hand. every flight being a commercial flight, on a regular schedule, showing on FR24.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Satanic pilots. (if you spend time in the SS forum, you learn that any star must be satanic)
It looks like a nice day where you are. Enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Here is a pretty cool photo which shows a fairly precise star formation in contrails;

One can certainly see how people who don't really 'get' aviation might be startled by this or think its a sign of something. even I think its cool and I know how it got there.

I just know people won't be able to believe something like this can just happen, but it did and i saw it, with a camera in my hand. every flight being a commercial flight, on a regular schedule, showing on FR24.

There are NO visible gaps between the trail(s) and the planes...

This must mean they are the dreaded "chemtrails," we have been readin' bout....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

click previous post on that site. An oldie, but a goodie.

I left a comment, but I doubt it will make it through moderation.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

One can certainly see how people who don't really 'get' aviation might be startled by this or think its a sign of something.

Alrighty then. Interesting pic, but you totally lost me with that comment. What's not to get? Let's not be snobby here. You obviously live in a place with a lot of air traffic. The planes flew in straight lines at differing trajectories. The lines in the sky made a five pointed star. Got it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

But if a chemtrail believer posted that same picture, it would be of chemtrails, and not verifiable contrails.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But if a chemtrail believer posted that same picture, it would be of chemtrails, and not verifiable contrails.
So why not let us chemtrail believer go on believing? Do you take the same intrepid approach with unicorn believers? Or is this a special crusade of yours?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Airline pilots set their flightpaths by the use of beacons or waypoints. You probably have one of those beacons right underneath the point of the star. You can see at least a couple of pilots have had to adjust their routes because they were a bit "off" due to the crosswinds.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Very cool indded.... Busy day in the skies.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I saw one the other day near some mountains that looked, for lack of a better word, like it had been folded over. It kind of looked like the plane did a barrel roll.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

So why not let us chemtrail believer go on believing? Do you take the same intrepid approach with unicorn believers? Or is this a special crusade of yours?

It's a hobby. I could do woodworking, but I hate splinters. So instead, I try to get people to attempt to comprehend basic science so they don't have to be afraid of clouds. As like saving a life, if you save just one, isn't it all worth while?

Don't worry, I am sure you are steadfast in your ability to only look at the stuff that you agree with. (those damn scientists have been lying for decades!)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

The problem is that unicorn believers and chemtrail believers not only vote, but shop at the same grocery stores as everyone else and who's to say they won't think up something else crazy like 'steak knife stabby stab'.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Not being snobby. I somehow missed the word "some" out of that sentence which does change the meaning. sorry.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here's a photo of chem-trail fallout on the surface of a reservoir. I tried to collect a sample for testing, but when I put my hand in the water the fallout debris reacted by moving away from my hand! Like it was alive or had an electric or static charge. I caught no fish that day. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I saw one the other day near some mountains that looked, for lack of a better word, like it had been folded over. It kind of looked like the plane did a barrel roll.

I know exactly what you mean. There was one like that above me the other day but I didn't have my camera. Whenever I see something like this I immediately think of here.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Why do you want to believe?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

So there is no chance at all that you saw pollen? It had to be "chem trail fallout"?

Kudos to you for keeping the dream alive brother.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I know what you mean. I'm always telling the other half I need to take pictures and post them here. I usually see the best ones while I'm driving so can't get pictures.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time. It started out as a beautiful bluebird day. The chem-trailers can't stand the thought of that, so the fleet was called in to disperse their poison. Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun. You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times. Kudos to you too in your mission.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Yeah because the fact that there are ridiculous amounts of pollen in the air right now couldn't be the reason. I've spent the last two days watching clouds of cottonwood flying around.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join