It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS Ancient Astronaut-ers....I have a present for you ;)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
A non Facebook source would be awesome some of us that don't have the book.
Want to look at more pictures of what they have but can't cause I'm not in the cool kids club

research my friend, see what you come up with to help us all.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I really hate fake antiquities.

As do I .

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Ancient ETs were shown and depicted differently. Their aircraft looked different. These are most likely modern renditions.

Pic for how there WERE depicted pls sir?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What do you have against phages post......
The source shows faaaarrrr more pictures and doesn't call them fake or anything.....

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He posted it as my source, which its not. So he is muddying the pot.
He can certainly post it as OTHER "artefacts" but not the source for this OP. Phagey Wagey will fix it .

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Whether you used a different source or not is a moot point. The pictures that you posted are pieces from the same batch of fakes.

awakening-media-database.e-monsite.com...

Your brazen tear has come to an end. (a.k.a: AYBABTU)

edit on 20-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But if one of us found a different source other then the one he used you would be ok with it?
You told me to go do some research, if I came back with a source would you say mine was muddling your thread as well

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

See the 10 000+ threads on ATS. They weren't depicted as UFOs. They were flying dragons, sun-wings, flying dragons, etc.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Actaully, it does make a difference, I am specifically looking at this facebook groups 'artefacts' It was my post my source, not his.
If he wants to say they are the same batch of fakes, he can post it as that, not claim that was my source as its not. His link has 1 image the same .

Now my OP says...Be careful they could be a hoax. Don't imply I am presenting them as fact. I am encouraging this community research and come up with a solution....Taking in all options, such as you are presenting.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

See the 10 000+ threads on ATS. They weren't depicted as UFOs. They were flying dragons, sun-wings, flying dragons, etc.

Ahh Ofc sky, I didn't realise that the accepted ATS UFO description of UFOS was dragons and not a UFO craft...thx for the correction

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But if one of us found a different source other then the one he used you would be ok with it?
You told me to go do some research, if I came back with a source would you say mine was muddling your thread as well

Dear lord. He said IT WAS my source, he can link what he wants as an argument, but not make the presumption of stating my source. OK?

Bring in whatever links you want, I look forward to them! just dont say they are the OP source if they are not.
edit on 20-6-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Those look like they could easily be made from polymer clay. www.pinterest.com...

As a matter of fact, I bet those would sell well at craft shows......

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Excellent link. I suggest next step would be we look at authentic artefacts from the same region and roughly the same time to see if they look different or like this polymer clay.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It needs to be verified that these came from a Mayan site. If so, then this is the proof that aliens were a big part of humans' past and it has been suppressed from us. This could be it.....(fingers crossed)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It needs to be verified that these came from a Mayan site. .....(fingers crossed)

And that's what proper research should be. When I see the plethora of ancient alien claims here that turn out to be insane hoaxs, you tube videos, fringe authors trying to sell a book, I usually go through the process of discovering , this time I wanted to involve the community . I haven't done much of below yet, hopefully others will help.

things I would look into usually:

Find the source archaeological site location

Verify the find as in who found it, did the local or national council register the antiquities site?

What research has been done on the site? Has there been any peer reviews done?

Was it excavated? Excavating and a long detailed process to find what is buried in the earth.
What relationship did the artefacts have within the stratigraphy of the site. Was it found in a temple?? Was it found in a house bedroom? All these things and more make a difference to the find.

We need to look at these individual items to see when they were made and what are they made of. Just like styles of clothes, the way they are made and decorated, change through time. Does the style sit within the timeline style of other artefacts of where it was found? What they were made of, does it fit in with what materials they used in the time layer they were found.

Have they been dated?

Radiocarbon dating - for dating organic materials
Dendrochronology - for dating trees, and objects made from wood, but also very important for calibrating radiocarbon dates
Thermoluminescence dating - for dating inorganic material including ceramics
Optically stimulated luminescence or optical dating for archaeological applications
Potassium–argon dating - for dating fossilized hominid remains
Archaeomagnetic dating - Clay lined fire hearths take on a magnetic moment pointing to the North Pole each time they are fired and then cool. The position of the North Pole for the last time the fire hearth was used can be determined and compared to charts of known locations and dates[1]
Lead Corrosion Dating.[2]
Amino acid dating[3][4][5][6]
Obsidian hydration dating - a geochemical method of determining age in either absolute or relative terms of an artifact made of obsidian
Rehydroxylation dating - for dating ceramic materials[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Plenty more.
It is a interesting process if one ones to stick to it rather than watch history channels ancient aliens to get an answer.

I am using ATS to help evaluate the above information to decipher is it for the hoax file or a genuine unexplained artefact .

I figured it would be a fun exercise

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm sorry, Zazz, I too wish these were genuine. Look more closely at the first photo you posted. Do you see the string that is showing to the side? And then do you see the metal staple sticking up from the top/backside of the stone? It is meant to be hung on a wall. One day we'll find the evidence, just not today it seems.

STM

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

I'm sorry, Zazz, I too wish these were genuine. Look more closely at the first photo you posted. Do you see the string that is showing to the side? And then do you see the metal staple sticking up from the top/backside of the stone? It is meant to be hung on a wall. One day we'll find the evidence, just not today it seems.

STM

I never said they were genuine nor do I desire them to be real, see my post above you, I want research to be done before people say its either a fake or not a fake. That said, good investigating
but above research methods need to decide it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That looks like a standard size modern staple for hanging pictures and plaques to me. Do you not see it? My guess is that someone is producing these for the ufo convention shows.

STM

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

That looks like a standard size modern staple for hanging pictures and plaques to me. Do you not see it? My guess is that someone is producing these for the ufo convention shows.

STM

I see the string. not the staple. Are there mass production of these available at UFO conventions?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein has presented some of these stones, or some similar...

edit on 20-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join