It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien illuminati Propaganda … I am Hogron of Heelry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

Manifest a energy sphere that's drains unwanted energy. That would be your own manifestation. From time to time increase its pull within its center vortex. Maybe place it near your crown/top.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toadmund

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Have they ever told you that in a certain realm humans have a control panel on the back of our heads that can be accessed? Have they ever showed you the realm where everything is like the inside of a computer. Have they ever used a phaser on you from another realm. It just stings like a low plasma burst.

Yes, I have one of those control panels, when I go to work I have it set on Zombie mode, on my days off it is set to lazy beer and w**d mode.

I have other modes, Earthling and Human mode, I set those according to the situation.

All these modes have as default, cat loving mode which compels me to feed them and to pet them which gives them some sort of static gravitational pull towards me, like this fluffy black guy stuck to my lap right now, while the other cats are locked in orbit around me.

Crazy story I know, it is what it is.

Note; This post is parody, some of it is not true, some of it is.

It's a Grey area I just realized on Page 2.
Humans have only a certain amount of feelings they go through. So having a node that allowed for adjustments is not too out there considering that we are talking about all these different species having human bodies but maintaining a form on another level. funny post btw

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi Sharon,

In your OP, you said that you were a slave and hated them for that. But in another post you stated that you are free...not a slave.

Perhaps it is I that is confused, but it sounds like you're contradicting yourself.

Could you put this all in context for me?
edit on 6/20/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I would also be careful with crystals and if you use orgonite. Because, it does work, but the electric fields created are real as well and there is a polarity, so you get negative ions, and positive ions, the negative are very good and help neutralize their implants. There are a few other ways too. But the positive ions come out an end. For example wearing it as a pendant means the side facing you, is often creating a field of positive ions, and that field is NOT good for you.

I would be also getting into HZ, sine, and reverse Sine. John and Nancy Hutchinson have been doing work in Oregon for Fukushima and the Gulf Coast for their carbon destroying coexit that is an ELE event as far as I'm concerned. I believe that is what is turning our jelly fish to goo and its now world wide, global mix of waters and carried inland via rain.
Their work is open source, for all. Those frequencies can tap out the implants as well.

But so can: dolphin and whale songs.

And raising above it, Ho onoponopono, there are videos on this. What I did, but ended up in a high buzz, where every thought was answered by a guide and had to ground. It was a good place, but we have to stay in this world to help. Like little lights beaming into a mafia run realm and trying to nudge people free. And even if it was a distortion to remember this, remember home, I'll never walk away from that Love that streams into you from within, like a wellspring and the joy. My method was: I'm sorry (for ever seeing anyone as less than the light they came in as, their true form, so I wish to see them under whatever mask they're wearing and believe You/Source can reach them and guide them if I take my judgements of them out of the way). Forgive me. I Love You. Thank You. You get so fine tuned to be able to sense someone's energy on a door handle and start doing it.

Nature. Under the stars, under the sun. Let the sun shine in. Talk to the birds, the trees, choose a creek, a meadow, the wind.

And I like the gnosis and the Tao found in the bible, and especially Michael, the real archangel, not some mason doing this or that as so many try to role play. The real light beings, helping us. I believe in Source/God/Goodness/Good Family and asking for help, being guided, to do the work you came to do, and to be protected. And it doesnt hurt to stand under pleiades at night and in the sunlight for day. There is a reason in the Electric Universe why pleaides is so energetic, not because its young. More to do with David Bohm and this realm being streamed in from a higher one. In the hub of the grid we're in, pleaides is a major input system from the Higher Love and Goodness levels and Light Workers, Archangels stream in as well. On the lower realms, well there are brown dwarfs there and some duality like here.

Natives have a strong connect to pleiades and not this universe either. But Heaven or the Good ones.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Fire?
they wanted me to learn wicca, learn something i loved and repeated. Fire element its the first word i repeat every day during my prayers

i had an urge to dye my hair red to embrace the FIRE element my military husband encouraged me to do it as well,

they told me that my Fire detector was a hidden camera .

this is the message i wrote and held up

I am not a witch i am of the earth i am FIRE elemental.

my husband constanly played world of tanks, every word said is FIRE FIRE FIRE

see where i am going with this. and im also aware of changing tv programes to influence me, i seem to be watching murder mysteries and crime cases

the words lite and dynamite also seem to pop up

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 20/6/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/6/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Are you an Aries?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You said that your hubby likes to play World of tanks?

Did a little searching and there seems to be an account with the name Hogron on WoT....also on WoW.

Is that you, and you're not pulling our legs here by playing out some fantasy role play....are you?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello, Whatever . I read some of your other threads cause you seemed purposely cryptic or a little bit on your own wavelength of thought. Others said you were an abductee or a contactee or something. I am sorry for doubting you, just some people come on writing threads like this one claimed to be a werewolf and it was from a member who had been previously banned and turned out to be a hoax.

Don't let all the questions bother you from what you set out to say. I sometimes just write late at night hoping not to get replies. Thing is our night in America is other times of the day for the rest of the world. Lol I usually get these people from Europe or Australia commenting. Australia is where your from.

If you have any news about the illuminati I would love to hear it. I worked with the illuminati the New World Order and some Freemasons. It was considered a myth till I started exposing things six years ago. I am part of the United States Government , sort of sleeper cell that they wanted to keep quiet or oblivious. The Powers That Be or TPTB. I am not the powers that be I am freedom fighter Neo. I learned code from them, I am good at reading or decrypting but not so good being passive aggressive and speaking it. If you want to talk in depth about anything you written about , the illuminati or code or if you were an abductee or contactee and feel people or things are using mind control I will listen you can U2U me. I usually forget to check mail and used to be addicted to this site. Not so much anymore. I will try to be punctual, though.

I can read code though , sometimes this site, the Men in Black who run it who are probably keeping tabs on all of us , talk to me. In ads after I write something. I wrote something about Michael Jackson then saw a Recycling ad. It said something about recycling or "we can use your garbage" or something like that I forgot it was yesterday. This is the Internet though and probably a paper trail of everything we do on the Internet. If you believe the Government is reading our emails and spying on us , I mean the pentagon or the FBI. They might have made a deal with this site if any of the conspiracy people start acting crazy.

You can feel comfortable talking about whatever you want to say, most the people here will listen to you and keep an open mind. Peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Before addressing your “I am so sorry…” post… I would like, again, to ask of the ‘physiological’ symptoms noted in your first post.
You said…

…The control process is programed through implants throughout my body, I can feel them, they pulse, zap and can cramp my muscles these are connected to my nerve system and brain, the nerve one is placed into the big toe, the brain one is placed at the nape of the neck or some behind the ear. They are made of metal and organic materials. It’s the metal I can feel my Earthling body rejects it. Human bodies accept it…

I’m sure you realize that many attracted to the thread are looking for answers to similarly strange experiences, as well…

You specify ‘the big toe’ and ‘the nape of the neck or some behind the ear’.
Perhaps you have not paid close enough attention to answer my question/s…but, if you did – can you elaborate on this?
My chief interest derives from the big toe…and…which foot – but, honestly, the nape of the neck and/or behind the ear caught my attention first (in my chronology).
One reason I ask so insistently about ‘which foot’ is – most explanations I’ve heard/read on Kundalini specify the left foot…whereas my experience has been 90%+ centered in the right foot. Now – 6.66 years.

You don’t have to answer that… I’m simply a seeker, as I’m sure everyone-else that has expressed an interest in your experience/s…is/are.

Thanks for the apology you afforded us, all.
Please know, though, that we are more concerned for your well-being than any entertainment or education that might have been derived from your experience/s.
I’m guessing that most participants in this thread have their own guffaws related to such experiences, as well - - - and as U2 once said – “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”.

Looking forward to hearing from you – &/or seeing you around!
WanDash

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So a technological being, that pretty much seems manufactured to our imagination and is considered souless in every aspect, wanted you to learn Magic, or pyromancy? Which probably requires some form of soul energy if it were every possible?

Very logical...

Even though most don't think they have a soul to begin with, like they were some God forbidden race.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For those who may be worried about me, thank you for your kindness and compassion, I am well and safe at back at home.

I still believe that its some kind of mind control, manipulation and mind altering technology.

For the record i have never used the name Hogron at all and I am now taking medication for hallucinations and acute paranoid schizophrenia and i will probably never post or be apart of any web sites again.

The medication they have me on makes me feel a little intoxicated/tipsy, I have surrounded myself with family and their love, so dont worry i am happy and i see a full and positive life ahead for myself.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join