It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore cop slits dogs throat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It seems like every single day, there are always four types of stories:

1. Somebody does something bizarre in Florida
2. Cops beat some unarmed person to death, usually a mentally ill person
3. A teacher is accused/arrested/convicted of sex with student(s)
4. Cops execute somebody's dog

Batlimore cop slits dogs throat, faces animal cruelty charges

Jeffrey Bolger, 49, was booked on felony animal cruelty charges Wednesday, his department said.

"I'm going to (expletive) gut this thing," he said before killing the pup, according to charging documents.

"You could hear the dog screaming and crying in pain," Fleischer said to the NBC affiliate. "I did see one officer that had been extremely aggressive that did have his knee into her chest that was tightening the noose. It seemed (they were doing it) relentlessly and unnecessarily."

That's when Bolger, who's been with the force since 1992, allegedly pulled a knife on the canine.

"Unfortunately, at some point after the dog was contained, one of our officers used a knife and cut the dog's throat," Dean Palmer explained.

Disgusting!

EDIT:

Looks like another thread went up about this while I was putting this together:

Baltimore officer arrested after slitting throat of lost dog

edit on 2014-6-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thats so sad and a bunch of bull I feel bad and sorry for that girls loss
that dude that did that needs to get some of his own medicine lock his ass in the pound with a bunch of the mean ones pulled off the street

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Strange indeed especially since there has been a noticeable surge over the past 5 or 6 years.

It must be the "social" environment.

It's almost like some kind of ultra oppression is happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Its the way they are training police now. Buddy of mine I went to highschool with just got out of the acadamy for MCSO (Maricopa County Sheriff Office)

He straight up told me they drill you and teach you that every person is not only hostile but that you are better and more important than them. They go as far and calling each and every person that’s not a cop is scum to them. They literally teach them and elitist mentality and that no matter what there life is worth more than anybody else’s. He also told me about there questioning tactics they use it the same way as a sales tactic. In sales if you ask for the sale multiple times different ways most of the time you can convince someone into the sale. Cops use this trick questioning you they ask the same question multiple times and different ways to try and get you to incriminate yourself or at least slip up and change your story giving them a reason to try and search you.

One messed up thing he told me about was the no hesitation target training they went through over and over. Pregnant women with guns children, elderly. You name it. Even dog targets. He told me he maybe shot at one or two targets that were male adults with guns who looked like criminals. Most of the targets they shot at were women and children.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i read about this earlier today and i still can't get my head round it. why would this man do that? it's appalling.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Strange indeed especially since there has been a noticeable surge over the past 5 or 6 years.

It must be the "social" environment.

It's almost like some kind of ultra oppression is happening.

Nope!
Cops have always been crooked and covered for each other, the big difference is now EVERYONE has a full time video/photo camera on them 24/7 and a social media structure to show the world.

I just hope this thug with a badge gets what he deserves in prison, and we know everybody who goes does.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
at what point do we the people say enough is enough and do the same to these corrupt pigs. To me its really that simple, a cop kills my dog (family member) I kill the cop. Its not hard folks, its called self defense of another who cannot defend themselves. Taking a piece of #### out like that is truly a service to the entire community. People, not just cops like this need to be dealt with accordingly. Cruelty has gone rampant in this world, and it truly needs to be fixed.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm always the first to defend the police, if I think their actions were right, in a given situation.

There was nothing in the article to say that the officer was at any risk of injury from this dog, so he has no defence.

I cannot defend this psychopath masquerading as a police officer. The dog had I.d.tags, and should have been returned to its owner, who would doubtless have been very grateful.

As a dog owner myself, I feel sorry for this animals owner.

Hopefully, the media coverage of this incident will put the officer in fear for his life,
- It ought to....

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Batlimore cop slits dogs throat, faces animal cruelty charges

Jeffrey Bolger, 49, was booked on felony animal cruelty charges Wednesday, his department said.

"I'm going to (expletive) gut this thing," he said before killing the pup, according to charging documents.

"You could hear the dog screaming and crying in pain," Fleischer said to the NBC affiliate. "I did see one officer that had been extremely aggressive that did have his knee into her chest that was tightening the noose. It seemed (they were doing it) relentlessly and unnecessarily."

That's when Bolger, who's been with the force since 1992, allegedly pulled a knife on the canine.

"Unfortunately, at some point after the dog was contained, one of our officers used a knife and cut the dog's throat," Dean Palmer explained.

Started a new thread to discuss the Animal & Livestock Mortality Insurance strategy, to stop LEO's from civilian dog here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join