It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video... propaganda? (with english subtitles!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

*Notice, above video contains heavy violence*

This supposed recruitment video Salil Al-Sawarim (clanging of the swords) is by far the most well-produced video of this sort I have ever seen. Almost TOO good.... From the initial satellite-view zoom-in to the quality of editing, fade in and fade out shots, Arabic subtitles, specially written music scene by scene (at least the lyrics seem tailored for each scene). What I really want to know is who put this video together? I'm not doubting the footage, but I think the money trail behind this ISIS stuff might lead to some interesting sources.

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't another Nick Berg type video (for those who don't know, Nick Berg was already dead in his 'beheading" video). I can't say who did the Berg video and how he was killed, but that video had clearly time-stamped edits and there are two Nick's the one before the execution scene (alive, talking) and the later time stamp scene where he appears lifeless, motionless, almost looking like a mannequin.

The media and other interests have caught on years ago and even the "alternative" sources are now tailored for us to see what we need to see to support whatever ends 'they' have in mind.
edit on 18-6-2014 by 8675309jenny because: violence warning added

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This may get removed, just a heads up OP.

However since it is on Youtube now apparently - you may just get to keep the video up.

I've seen the video. I agree with your points certainly these guys are getting some massive funding and I am sorry but that right there does indeed look like some Western style hollywood production being used in the video - it is just TOO good.

Interesting to say the least..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
This may get removed, just a heads up OP.

However since it is on Youtube now apparently - you may just get to keep the video up.

I've seen the video. I agree with your points certainly these guys are getting some massive funding and I am sorry but that right there does indeed look like some Western style hollywood production being used in the video - it is just TOO good.

Interesting to say the least..

Need to remember that they indeed DO have massive funding.........these guys are funded by some very wealthy people and organizations.......

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You should put a WARNING: this video contains scenes some viewers may find offensive

I was just watching it on live leak, got tired with it and came back to ats.

I got tired with it because I want to know who made the video.

Is it made by ISIS?

Or,

Someone, a westerner, got copies of these videos, took clips, made a montage, with music & graphics to fancy it up?

The original didn't have English subtitles. Video, so ok that's been edited in, easy enough.

I've not watched this much , on MSM tv to see if there are clips we've seen before.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Wow. Great post. You can smell the money. Very sad to watch, but the video quality and slick editing was pretty high standard.

Then to top it off are the weapons. Humvees, firepower, launchers, powerful explosives, night vision, uniforms and more.

This is a very organized, moneyed operation.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I watched that video on Saturday but in spite of the monotonous hymn being chanted in the background, I couldn't tear myself away. I don't think it's out of morbid curiosity but more because I have never been that close to the mind of a jihadist. it may be a propaganda film, but for me, it put a few things in perspective. For instance, it tells me that its unlikely that these people can be reasoned with. They appear to take way too much joy in killing in the name if God. It really is a display of the very worst humans are capable of.

The other disturbing takeaway from the film is to think that there are PTB that make this possible. They're as bad as the guys holding the weapons.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I figured this video wouldn't last long on youtube.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

the video has been removed

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is the same video from another location:

pietervanostaeyen.wordpress.com...

Could a Mod please add that to my original post?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I watched that video on Saturday but in spite of the monotonous hymn being chanted in the background, I couldn't tear myself away. I don't think it's out of morbid curiosity but more because I have never been that close to the mind of a jihadist. it may be a propaganda film, but for me, it put a few things in perspective. For instance, it tells me that its unlikely that these people can be reasoned with. They appear to take way too much joy in killing in the name if God. It really is a display of the very worst humans are capable of.

The other disturbing takeaway from the film is to think that there are PTB that make this possible. They're as bad as the guys holding the weapons.

Yea, I've never seen a video like this before to be honest. I made myself watch the whole thing to really take in what's happening over there (and what I fear may be coming to the streets of London, Copenhagen, Stockholm etc in just a decade or two..)

It truly amazed me how much they praise Allah for every little thing. They truly believe he condones what they do. It's so odd to me that they never think of the flip side: If Allah allows these things against the 'infidels' then wasn't it Allah's will to allow what the west has done in the middle east?

We just need to keep our noses out of other countries forever. It's a losing battle, for every 'terrorist' we kill, we create 3 more. For every child or other innocent killed, we create probably 10 pissed off people who given the opportunity might have enough hate for the US to join AQ, or whatever else.

top topics

join