It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liposomal C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi can anyone recommend what's the best type of Liposomal C to purchase in the UK for my aging grandparents?
edit on 18-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Theres a mega thread on here which tells you how to make your own-Type it into the search: "make your own liposomal vitamin c"

Edit-here ya go I found the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18/6/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: link added

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In my sig at the bottom of my post, is a link to the Lipo-C thread. Many people in the UK in this thread. I've been making and taking Lipo-C for a year and a half now...wonderful is the best word I can think of.

Here is also the link to the original Lipo-C thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go to the thread, we have an active big list of users, and ask there.

Des

edit on 18-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Don't really have the time or want to make the stuff myself, just purchase it if anyone could recommend a decent version of the stuff.

Thanx for the link all the same!

edit on 18-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here ya go. Liposomal C sold by Amazon UK. They have several brands to choose from.

www.amazon.co.uk... 575248921847&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2c8doeyg4t_b

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Hi can anyone recommend what's the best type of Liposomal C to purchase in the UK for my aging grandparents?

Buying any pharmaceutical product is not a good idea when it comes to your health, they all contain additives which don't allow the product to work to its full strength,
the problem with older people is that there digestion systems don't work as well due to various bacteria and enzymes dying.

The main activity of vitamin c and this lipsomal stuff in the body is that it produces hydrogen peroxide.

to kill two birds with one stone you could source some pure honey pure meaning no heat has been used in the making of it also the flowers need to be grown in good soil the best honey you can buy is called Jarrah

if you manage to find the right honey it will contain two types of good bacteria for there digestive system lactobacillius & bifidobactoria also when honey comes into contact with water some of it turns into hydrogen peroxide this is why honey heals cuts and burns so quickly

If you can't source good honey go and buy some distilled water and 30% or 35% hydrogen peroxide 7 drops of peroxide in one gallon of distilled water and shake it like mad this will get rid of the bleachy taste.
A couple of things that they and everyone else should stay away from are pork and dairy both are poisonous for the human body and the body gets absolutely no nutritional value from either of these food groups.
edit on 18-6-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I purchased some via Amazon . . . I don't think it's encapsulated in lecithin. It's harder on my stomach. I made some with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, powered Vitamin C mixed first in a high speed blender [VitaMix] and powdered SUNFLOWER lecithin [also blended in distilled water first] . . . . then combined and mixed more thoroughly in tinier particles via the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Directions are available via another thread on ATS. I don't have the link handy at the moment but it's searchable.

The lecithin encapsulated type is significantly easier on my stomach. I started taking it after I had a serious chest congestion. It began helping immediately. I got lax in being strict about taking the dosage 2 X's a day and the congestion started worsening again. I went back to being more careful about taking it properly and faithfully and the congestion has almost gone away entirely, now.

You might be able to get the jewelry cleaner online via Harbor Freight if you can't find one in the UK.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Even the lecithin encapsulated homemade variety still is a bit harder on my stomach than I'd prefer. I suppose I could have some apple sauce with it . . . or maybe some ginger. Any other suggestions?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

My grandmother 89 suffers from dementia, can you tell me if this stuff has any adverse or beneficial properties regarding Dementia?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Coconut Oil in large doses can reverse the effects of Dementia.

Here's the Lip-C I buy in the UK. Lip-C

I get my coconut oil from Holland & Barrett, it's good stuff. Also search on youtube for Alzheimer and coconut which gives more results and has people discussing doses, 1 female doctor did this for her husband and she gives lots of good advice.
edit on 19-6-2014 by mclarenmp4 because: Added more info

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I'd only know from my reading on the net and I haven't read anything pro or con on that score.

I'd speculate that the Vitamin C is helpful in cell health; cell regeneration and DNA health/regeneration.

I don't know that it would be of great help in dementia but I would be shocked if it was a hurt.

I do think the studies on coconut oil are worth paying attention to. I take it preventatively.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

The reason the coconut oil seems to work on these brain conditions is because it is high in Ketones which the brain uses to repair itself.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thank you for your help BO XIAN, and also to everyone else!

I will certainly look into Coconut Oil also.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Also, the fatty acid in coconut oil is evidently very very similar to the fatty coating of nerve cells--as in brain neurons--the mylin sheath.

May the mother improve from both components added to her diet.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hope your grandparents get well soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I bought liposomal vitamin C with Glutathione, www.liposomal-vitaminc.com... has more information and a link to the store. I have stopped taking my regular vitamin C and now only use this, I have found that I no longer pick up the children's colds they bring home from school. Happy days :c)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.futurehealthtoday.com have a 20% discount code for their liposomal vitamin c, code lipo2015 . I've been using it a while now and find it is really good. Unfortunately, they now only ship from the USA.

new topics

top topics

join