It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about Isis?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137
a reply to: XXX777
... Your information is spot on, I offer you a little more information to perfect your research. You mastered the calendar, the calendar is also connected to parans (hint). Have a wonderful evening.

Hi BLAQHAZE137 ... Ive left you a message in www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137

I've spent several hours reading your information and would like to thank you for sharing this with the world. This is my first post and I wish to share with you information that will align with your 40-week cycle.

ISIS claimed independence on January 3, 2014. This is a very important date for those who watch quietly the cycles. On this day, in Baghdad, Iraq, the star SIRIUS was on the Horizon at Midnight. In ancient times, ISIS was associated with this star, Osiris was associated with the middle star in Orions Belt (Alnilam). The independence date was well planned and with Mercury rising as Jupiter descends into the underworld, communicating to the world is its main goal. The helical rising of Acumen two days prior presents the world with anti-religious stand against opposing groups. The world is "Blind" from it's movements. It is a "war-focused" organization and will take whatever measures needed to "communicate" its goal.

Sirius being on the horizon at the time of the group proclaimed independence gaurantees success however, dangerous and violent passion. Your information is spot on, I offer you a little more information to perfect your research. You mastered the calendar, the calendar is also connected to parans (hint). Have a wonderful evening.

Friday, January 3, 2014 is 30 days after Wednesday, December 4, 2013.

30 days into Type 3 - Round 3.

And it is Friday, the day of the goddess.

These are some interesting numbers....

43,200 minutes
720 hours
30 days

How does one get into this parans thing? It seems complex.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

originally posted by: KSigMason
ISIS is really ISIL since the literal translation is Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. They don't refer to themselves as ISIS. That is just a Western application and obsession with making group names into acronyms.

*cough*

..like those major corporations who "somehow" manage to snag a 555 street address

there's even more to it..

the same mythos & symbology can be ascribed to europa & the EU
(and elsewhere..)
..a reformation (a "reformatting" as said earlier)
a woman about to give birth...
crowned with stars, with the moon at her feet (Rev 12:1)

thank you for making sense while holding the beacon of light.

and there is more to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

Please return to the topic, I am replying now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join