It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project "Vector" Strange Dimension Recall of Futuristic Military Project? ? Or What was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Project "Vector" Strange Dimension Recall? Or What was it?

Last Week on Thursday just before i wanted to completely fall sleep about one minute i woke up in what appeared to be an Futuristic world which i couldn't quite recognize but it was beyond wonderful including the city itself which sort that looked like an American or Euporean City.

But again i couldn't quite recognize it. Things in that world just happened a bit to fast for my liking as if at first i am running away from the military authoritarians being chased down by what it appeared to be different sort of drones including the one that can you tase you and you wont wake up until you are in their custody.

Then there are these mechs. Some of them acts as an Police Unit of the Entire area as it portals the City.
Even still today i cant quite believe what i went through last week whatever a dream or an what i call an Dimension Recall it was fascinating.

Yet as soon i saw the word Project Vector i had to ask myself what is Project Vector?

I did imagine to do a quick recall drawing of what i saw.

Recall 1
Recall 1: The City looked beautiful and quite strange the way how the buildings either apartments/condos/ offices looked like, the city had hover vehicles above the highway.

Recall 2:Military Space Station/Production Line
Recall 2:Either the scene occurred after being captured and was taken into this what appeared be an Military Space Station/Production Line of some sort creating a line up of military or unless they were already stationed and docked.

Recall 3:Captured
Recall 3:In This scene if i remember correctly after chased down by drones and an automated mech they send out an tazer drone which in the end i am laid down after being tased by one of them.
But before i was tased by one of the drone i saw the the fountain in the middle section of the road i also saw parts of the city very interesting sight i may add.

Again it looked like an American/Euporean City but i couldn't quite tell.
Recall

Recall Final Project "Vector" Clarification 7892
Thats the last and only thing i remember from this Dimension Recall was the name of the project and the clarification number on a monitor screen.

The whole experience just lasted one minute. After that i woke up. What does everyone think on what it was? Dimension Recall? vision? dream that lasted a minute?

Looking forward to the replies.
edit on 18-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

i can remember one time when i was doing some painting work
waking up early & hating it
i had fallen back asleep, but as far as i was concerned...
i was opening the fridge getting milk and competing with the kitchen traffic- all with colors, sounds & smells
it felt as real as life..
but it was a fabrication of my mind..
my mind was able to produce, uhh, exactly what was on my mind

..maybe your experience was similar?
all the ingredients seem to be there, drones, dystopian society, dune buggies?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
did you fall asleep watching the new Robocop by chance?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Sounds more like Total Recall.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm curious if the future you dreamed of was a gleaming new world where everything seemed to be maintained and in order or of a post-apocalyptic society of long crumbling buildings and cultural decay?

You're doing well to make drawings and write down your dreams as soon as you wake up. Hyper realistic dreams can have many causes, but if you find this interesting enough to have started this thread you may want to take the next step and control your dreams so you'll have more than a minute to explore. Here is some interesting reading: Lucid Dreaming FAQ

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

No. Saw the trailer of the new Robocop few months ago not my cup of tea.

top topics

join