It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous Drug and Food Combinations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think it's the amount you have to take in order to potentially get those side effects. At those levels, it can be pretty hard on your body. And speaking as someone who had a "bad trip" from a legally prescribed med taken in the prescribed dose, bad trips are nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I knew about the grapefruit and the heart meds, but the spice thing is all new to me........kind of spooky to say the least.
I am on antibiotics right now but the kind I am taking do allow me to drink my milk, but I have had the others where they tell you no dairy products at all.

On a side note, anyone on Antibiotics should be told they kill all of your good gut microbes, so this time around I asked for and received a package of good gut microbes to counter the Antibiotics I am ingesting at this time.

This helps greatly if you suffer the "Scoot's" or if you like diarrhea caused by your meds.

Informative thread and it just might save a life or two!
S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorpsEating Smoked meats while taking some types antidepressants can cause life-threatening spikes in blood pressure--- Who knew?
Here again is the link to the article go check it out

I checked that out and googled a little more... I'm taking some meds and they're a mix of a few things, one of them is made of one of those drugs. The thing is that it's not smoked meats. It's other stuff too. Last Sunday, I went to a vegetarian restaurant and had LOTS of cheese stuff. And this drug isn't supposed to be mixed with aged cheese.

Well, I left the restaurant, walked for like a minute and my heart started beating so fast that I couldn't even breathe. It was terrifying and I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack or something.

Now I know why. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The FDA actually lists some off including grapefruit and licorice.

www.fda.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join