It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you Awaken on board a craft of some sort traveling either in deep space or thru many many dimensions and noticed many around you were in a sleep state that was generating reality as you know it exist right now?

You look around and realize you are not in your sleep state generated body/environment suit your now in a body form somewhat comparable to static energy that pulses and reflects in different colors and frequencies. And so is everyone else in their sleep states...

The Craft or transport, is also a metallic static in appearance but it has solid surfaces with light emitting dials in various shapes. Every being around you is sleeping and there sits above them a spinning sphere that changes colors and sizes "perhaps associated with what is being experienced by the sleeping". You then notice your spinning sphere has failed and is not doing what you observe the others doing say your sphere is transparent crystal like and hardened it appears broken. As you move down the long corridor observing the many energies asleep you notice a screen hovering near the end of the room. You somehow access the screen just by thinking about it.
As you interact more with this hovering screen you notice the screen reacts and responds to your every thought. So you ask it questions and it generates images and telepathic like messages. You notice that immediately there are many energy forms from various locations within sleep state mode. If you were back in your generated reality you would consider many to be ALIENS to you as they would you. But where you are now every being is carrying a static form. Only differences are between all present is the frequencies the static body pulses at or the various color patterns it generates associated with activities and thinking. Why sleep many pulsate a soft lit color not too bright or as bright as they can be which signifies sleep state. You being awake your pulse is more defined and frequent as well as the color patterns you generate.

continue-
edit on 6/18/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Back to the hovering screen...

You now know you have access to every being present within this transport/craft and the realities they are generating. And you see where the transport is going and there is still some distance / time to go before the destination is reached.

The screen will not identify the various location destinations only shows information about them and mentions a point where the craft must stop to REPLENISH near an energy source-
(maybe STAR or META-pool which would be a region within a dimension where massive energy is located thorough out existence)
-and possibly survey potential regions for internal inhabitants energy to exist as the many present have been EXODUS from a region they once occupied due to some like them destroying it with a massive war that went from being planetary to cosmic to dimensional and so that region collapsed under the enormous amounts of pressure generated from the weapons used and the SOUL/ SPIRIT /INTERNAL ENERGY released...

You now realize you are in control.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
q-1What do you do next?
q-2Do you awaken any others if not all?
q-3If you find out thru screen access some are to be dropped off in existence settings locations that appear uncomfortable due to their deeds emitted inside the generated reality but you can regenerate A NU reality for them, do you give them another try in a reality you think you can generate or allow them to go where they have attracted to to learn/mature more as SOUL/ SPIRIT /INTERNAL ENERGY after considering some of their evol deeds demonstrated in the exodus causing collapse event?
q4-Do you find another sphere which you can and go back to sleep state back to your human or other bodies because its too much to handle for you and you just want to forget you ever woke up?
q5-Do you choose to OVERSEE them all within this transport to see if you can generate a better reality for those asleep?
q6-WILL you chose to learn more about your current location and GUIDE the many into a reality you design in which ALL* are CO-EXISTING as 1 preventing any from ever having wars which caused the exodus collapse event.

What would you do? Feel free to answer all the questions or as many as you feel comfortable doing so. And also keep in mind the AI may have awoken you as a embedded directive within its primary programing long long long ago...

VENUS*

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Writing a screen play are we?

Here's my solution to a literary impasse.

A cat knocks over a potted plant, the dreamer awakes, looks around his bedroom and realizes it was all a dream...fade to black.

but in your senario....

Have the AI create another being/thought form for the main character to interact with. Develop a love/sexual relationship or a test of wills about the purpose of the project, either to create tension or resolution. Your choice.

Write it up using this....
www.celtx.com... let's talk....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Just something that came to mind olaru12...
Have to leave the screen play to the pros like James Cameron.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sit back .. let the ship continue its course and observe events without interfering ..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Sounds logical enough Expat888
will also give the opportunity to figure out why you were Awaken.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: olaru12

Just something that came to mind olaru12...
Have to leave the screen play to the pros like James Cameron.

Why? You have a talent and feel for creative character, plot and narration/dialog. You're a writer!

I read dozens of scripts, treatments and outlines every year. Most don't even come close to what you did in this thread.

The industry is crying for fresh creative talent, new ideas and concepts for TV, films and new media webseries.

Write something using celtx. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Write something short, 10pages for 10 minutes, no special efx, 3 location changes [be reasonable], 4 characters and if I like it, my small production LLC will produce it for youtube.

If interested I'll show you some previous shorts or music videos we have made.
edit on 18-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

olaru12 thanks 1 appreciates the positive constructive criticism.

I took a look at the software you provided and it looks interesting. If permitted the time and opportunity 1 would perhaps try to think something up and write it down.

This OP kind of has been within the consciousness of 1 for a long time as far as beings being asleep in deep travel away due to something forcing them away and some waking up.

I used to wonder if this scenario was real would waking up others upset them once they were pulled from the realities they are part of ATTACHED too? or would it benefit the WHOLE* even more if all were awaken.

Considering that if all were awaken could "we" maybe together figure something out as a WHOLE* that would prevent certain activities generated by some in sleep state which cause fails processes which force energies of various kinds to be displaced or Exodus from their current regions of existence until a new location to generate could be established. And further prevent those destined to be dropped off in the uncomforting regions due to their activities within sleep state. So this OP share has had time to sit within the mind of 1.

This is why I said I would leave the movie making to the pros already profound in this level of expertise as 1 would require grooming in this field of EA*RTH entertainment & it would take 1 sometime to formulate something interesting for entertainment purposes as opposed to somewhat just naturally coming into thought as this OP did for some reason.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It feels as if many would be unhappy / upset if snatched out of the realities they have grown accustomed to and placed into objective reality, especially if it is felt to be more challenging at first.

Further WHO put "us" all on the craft in our static forms???

edit on 6/18/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe the ship you are traveling in decided that it's your turn to wake up and do maintenance to the ship. The answer is no you don't wake anyone else up, the reason being that maybe the lessons you learn while they are in status is for a good reason. Learning about the past atrocities of mankind is an important lesson, maybe those atrocities you learn in status are being taught to remind us of why we had to leave our home planet in the first place. What you do is do the necessary repairs to the ship and hope that you can be put back into status for the rest of the journey.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Your type of response is what is being looked for in this OP. Thank you for your serious response DonVoigt. Do what may be required and perhaps return to sleep... Interesting

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I've lived my whole life just being the worker bee, without any materialistic reward, and I used to get angry about it until I learned what the real rewards in life are. Then when I learned what the really valuable rewards in life are and realized that I had them the anger part disappeared, however I still wouldn't mind a nice lottery win though.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

View it more as one of the many lifetimes / lessons we go through on the journey to enlightenment .. in each there are lessons we are meant to learn and grow from ..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's a difficult situation.

If I do not wake them up, I will feel guilty for denying them the opportunity to wake up and realize the truth.

If I wake them up, I will feel guilty because what if there was something in the dream they needed to experience?

I don't know what I would do honestly. Maybe I would wake someone up who's feeling depressed or suicidal in the dream (nightmare!) and then we can decide together.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

1 likes how you think Expat888. Each lesson increases Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy integrity, as the consciousness keeps a continuous log to upload into the physical mind associated with our current bodies/environment suits experiences.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Complex scenario indeed my friend arpgme. And your conscious responses are logical because its observed you are trying to balance out which decisions would be the most beneficial to those you awaken.
I like how you even searched further within your mind and came up with perhaps awakening some who may be experiencing nightmare like realities and attempting to help them fix the situations that may be going on with them and others like them in their "simulations" which may be discomforting...

This shows the compassion for others you possess, nice

Thanks for taking time to stop thru and share.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The OP embedded codes-

Consciousness-awaken
holographic uni-multiverse(s)
universe-dimensions inhabiting higher or lower planes
higher / lower sleep state self(s)/ astral ethereal body- environment suit
life and death phases within EXISTENCE
inter(ID)-ultra(UD)dimensional Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy
Aliens/Extraterrestrials
deep universe-dimensional -astral/ethereal traveling craft
WAR/PEACE...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
EA*RTH

There may be planets/ moons in which the surface may be detected from afar as solid but it may really be more quicksand like in some areas if not total surface. This may require new rover designs that have hovering platforms for the survey data to be gathered from. It may sit in atmosphere or have orbital lab/base in which survey tech can launch from and return to.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

neat concept

why not go back to sleep and create a reality in which mirrors the current one you find yourself in, test the different questions and their answers and paths to see which one makes the most sense and is most rewarding, then wake up again and execute that path

or

ask yourself who is dreaming up this reality? and what happens when I wake up from this one?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join