It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Will Faint From Fear... For What Is Coming Over the Whole Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Thats the problem with preaching to us as though its gonna matter to everyone. The part about "the whole world will faint"? That person needs to get out more. The whole world doesnt know, doesnt care, wont see it coming...if it does come...they wont be ready or expecting it.

They think they are speaking here for and to for the whole world....they arent. The whole world doesnt and wont care...nor faint.

I will admit some may, and others will...but to tell us "the WHOLE world will faint". No. The whole world will laugh...and continue with with they are doing until they go "POOF" into a cloud of nothingness.

Yes, we've been warned, but I dont care because my faith and belief in God superceeds all the doom and gloom tossed at us when we know it already....Hold off on the preaching part. There are other non-conspiracy sites for that.

So, it'd be better to "go forth and preach to all the world"...somewhere else. You know?

A Christian already! And not planning to faint.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
a reply to: Rex282

To repent means to change.Yahoshua was making proclamation statements(preaching) not giving orders.He was saying you will change while you enter the Kingdom of the creator God.He was not saying "you" must change "yourself" by cleaning up your act or you won't be allowed into the Kingdom of the creator God.ALL of mankind WILL enter into the Kingdom of the creator God and to do so you "will" be changed (repented).It is a process not an event.
Jesus was in fact "giving orders", which is what "commandments" are.

Only those who are "in Christ" will be changed.

We must "repent", which means changing ourselves, cleaning ourselves up.

There is the parable that Jesus taught to explain that, of the man invited to the wedding party but did not put his wedding garment on.
He was not just cast out, but was also severely beaten.

Jesus said that not all who say, "Lord, Lord" will enter the Kingdom.

Jim I've repentend and changed my mind about you responding to my posts .Please continue to do so.The theology of your Belief System religion supports what I am saying about the futility of religion that I could not explain it better in my own words.You are a shinning example to all of your sinlessness.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
PS. I am living and doing a whole lot more than posting here. And what do you do for your community? Your church? Your neighborhood?

I contribute all of my time to all of them. Im way too busy to "faint" anytime soon. As a matter of fact? Ill welcome the slowing-down...but will STILL have to assist all those who DO faint.

When Im not "posting"...Im living doing the following. And whats your time look like each week?
ERT/EMT
Advanced Disaster Life Support
Communtiy Emergency Response Team
1st Responder-FEMA/DHS-Homeland Security
American Red Cross
Church of Christ
Ford Motor Comp-ER Dispatch

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

Oh, I am very greatful for God's patience. But, when youre saved and blessed like I know I am...it doesnt matter to those of us who are already. Hard to save the saved.

We dont need anymore preaching...and were not going to faint either anythime soon...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

The theology of your Belief System religion supports what I am saying about the futility of religion that I could not explain it better in my own words.You are a shinning example to all of your sinlessness.
My comments can be backed up by the Bible, including sainthood and glorification.
Yours can be found in the biblical description of wolves in sheep's clothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join