It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Will Faint From Fear... For What Is Coming Over the Whole Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
People will faint from fear as they wait for what is coming over the whole earth – Luke 21:26

Don’t say that you weren't warned.

Hey, this warning came over 2,000 years ago.

Ahhhh, I remember the discussion of this Bible verse back in high school theology class.

Most students in the class believed that what was to come over the whole world to make people faint in fear was going to be a nuclear Third World War.

However, if you have kept up with your reading and Youtube viewing, then you'd know that atom bombs in their potential damaging effects are like tiny firecrackers relative to the harm that the radiation of Fukushima can do, and many experts believe that far worse is yet to come out of Fukushima.

Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ prophesized that it would be the radiation of Fukushima, for it will no doubtably go all over the whole Earth, and even if it does not directly touch an area, it will still reduce the oxygen content of the air worldwide below survivable levels due to the ongoing dying of the Pacific Ocean.

You know, this warning of Jesus Christ comes within the context of his prophesizing plagues, famines, and wars probably including social upheaval like demonstrations, protests, and even riots. Oh, if there is a food shortage, then I am sure that there will be riots due to this. The Fukushima incident is threatening the entire food chain, and therefore the whole food supply of the planet.

Well, people will surely faint in fear as they hear more and more reports of children dropping dead of heart attacks from cesium 137 or of developing bloated bellies as an effect of starvation. Oh, they will be fearful because they know that their number will be up rather soooooooon.

Jesus saw coming earthquakes and rising seas everywhere. Well, this stands to reason because he envisioned offensive nations zap, zap, zapping their HAARP weapons to provoke quakes and tsunamis against their opponents. Hey, how do you think all of this started anyhow? Jesus told of frightful things falling from the sky. Nobody mentioned it up until now, but do you think that HAARP can draw asteroids from the heavens to land smack dab on enemy territory?

Jesus further warned that during these times of unprecedented troubles there will be an incredible spread of evil. Well, what else would you expect when there is going to be rather extreme shortages of resources like food, water, air and even living space. It will be a dog-eat-dog, helluva-lot-of evil world like never before.

So, what can say? I am left with nothing but the age-old admonition: "REPENT, REPENT for the end is near."

P.M.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Although I believe that Fukushima is far worse than TEPCO or the Japanese govt is telling anyone....

I do not believe that it will be the end of mankind or even something that has us all cowering in fear.

I believe a repeat of the Carrington Event would have effects that might scare everyone. That would cause Fukushima's all over the world.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In the good ole days, people like you used to wander the streets with Sandwich boards proclaiming exactly the same thing. How are you and/or your "message" any different from the nutjobs back in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

And how exactly, should one "repent"? While I am probably no saint, I wouldn't describe myself as a sinner.

Anyways, good luck with your rambling and not exactly original message. I expect little traction but your mileage may vary!

edit on 18/6/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
In the good ole days, people like you used to wander the streets with Sandwich boards proclaiming exactly the same thing. How are you and/or your "message" any different from the nutjobs back in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

And how exactly, should one "repent"? While I am probably no saint, I wouldn't describe myself as a sinner.

Anyways, good luck with your rambling and not exactly original message. I expect little traction but your mileage may vary!
heh, well fukushima is not something in the future it is here. It would be akin to flipping the sandwhich boards over to a new msg that reads, " i told you so"

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the rational thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Although I believe that Fukushima is far worse than TEPCO or the Japanese govt is telling anyone....

I do not believe that it will be the end of mankind or even something that has us all cowering in fear.

I believe a repeat of the Carrington Event would have effects that might scare everyone. That would cause Fukushima's all over the world.

You may not have to wait for another Carrington Event to take place.

A Japanese protester who was jailed warns of some kind of potential "chain-reaction" event among all of Japan's nuclear power plants.

See the following video at elapsed time of 2:06:

edit on 18-6-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Deleted extraneous characters.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You seem to have based your reply strictly on the last line of my original post.

What may have escaped you is that by foretelling HAARP, Jesus Christ ratified the positions and beliefs of Leuren Moret and David Icke, both of whom have been roundly castigated and calumniated on the Internet, particularly here on Above Top Secret.

P.M.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How do you purpose that I REPENT, REPENT, REPENT?

I'm really not into self flagellation or mutilation.

Perhaps an nice sound spanking ....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
People will faint from fear as they wait for what is coming over the whole earth – Luke 21:26

We heard the same nonsense about Windscale, Chenobyl, 3 Mile Island...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

We heard the same nonsense about Windscale, Chenobyl, 3 Mile Island...

Hey, did anyone ever make any allegations that earthquakes, tsunamis, and HAARP were factors in those other events?

P.M.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The local new paper front page has been looking like a sandwich board for a good while now.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry, are you seriously claiming that a Jewish religious zealot in First-Century Judea predicted nuclear power and the resulting end of the world? Seriously?
As you can tell I remain unconvinced.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well in 2050&after the effects of global warming will be intense.
So what we get then, food shortages, really extreme weather, floodings, droughts, water shortages, oceans without fish, probaly lots of deceases, oil shortages., complete chaos.. no safety or hope..(maybe as well a big war also.. when resources get depleted).
I'm sure I forgot allot on that list.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If only all the collaborative scientific minds of the collective conscious human and other developed a response to this issue. It appears to be treated as if ignoring it will make it go away and not allow festering of further events...

Its not easy to track total health of all (somewhat) so many may be experiencing affects from birth and already growing adults to the elderly but it wont become an issue until new health concerns and problems arise. SAD

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There is an existing forum for the discussion of scripture.

It is called 'Religion, Faith and Theology.

That's where this thread belongs.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I appreciate your testimony however your ramblings further more believer bashing, revelations can be open to interpretation however yours is ridiculous. As a Christian myself you cause more harm than good by posting these poorly thought-out and articulated views. It is clear that people will become much more discerning as the time of Christ's return draws near and many will be fooled, mostly believers. Please find a good scripture based church and do some end times studies.

I do not want to seem insulting but your post make us believers look foolish.

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ooooohhhh. Shaking in my boots.
Thank goodness you warned me.
I feel prepared now. Much better.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Get a good job that you like. People often use the Apocalypse as an excuse not to work. I mean, why bother if it is all going to turn into crapola anyway? Maybe your outlook of the world won't appear so gloomy. I know working steady helped me avoid drifting off into insane, delusional speculation, and gets rid of the doldrums. If I had anything to worry about, I wouldn't be here now. So, repent? Repent what?
edit on 18-6-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is it too late to repent my sins ? I admit I've been a naughty boy on the odd occasion....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You know, there is something terribly wrong with what has and is happening in the pacific after fukushima. Many have said there is nothing close to what is being reported in fuku and still there is health problems from radiation presenting in Japan. And there is definately radiation on the west coast and in the pacific. And it is being reported that this radiation, though it is ere, does not have the signature if it came from fuku. And we have the fact that it has been admited they are dumping nuclear waste in the pacific. It really does look like japan might have gotten thrown under the bus and is being blamed for very large scale dumping in the pacificta reply to: MrJohnSmith

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join