It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: American population is ignorant and obsessed with sports and reality tv

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

He's a globalist alright. He just has a particular role.

The bulk of the control and power in terms of exotic technology to enforce the global government is in the globalists in the U.S. government's control.

The fallen angel critters are primarily working through the globalists in the U.S. government.

ZB is definitely working for the global government and all the NWO goals.

Perhaps you need to read a bit more deeply and consider more of the connections and goals involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Except he's not a globalist...

Evidence?

You've posted absolutely NOTHING to back that up other than an opinion.

The man is a criminal, an imperialist & a danger to free humanity.

If the NWO has a face then you are looking at it.

Anyone with some sense can take one look at this man and tell he is pure evil.

"in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people." ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

Brzezinski gave an interview to the French press a number of years ago where he boasted about the fact that it was he who created the whole Afghan jihadi movement, the movement that produced Osama bin Laden. And he was asked by the interviewer, "Well, don't you think this might have had some bad consequences?" And Brzezinski replied, "Absolutely not. It was definitely worth it, because we were going after the Soviets. We were getting the Soviets."

"In order to win a battle, one must know thy enemy. Zbigniew Brzezinski is responsible for the death and misery of millions of innocent people. He’ s had influence in U.S. foreign policy for over 30 years. The man is a criminal, an imperialist & a danger to free humanity."

Obama's mentor at Columbia was Zbigniew Brzezinski, architect of the six month long nuclear war... www.oilempire.us...

Brzezinski is not only the architect of the mujahadin-led campaign against Russia in Afghanistan in the 1980s, Brzezinski warned of a false flag attack to trigger the War on Iran. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the chief foreign policy advisor for the Obama for President campaign (Obama was a student of his at Columbia University). Brzezinski crafted previous plans for the Peak Oil Wars when he helped design the Rapid Deployment Force in the late 1970s (now called Central Command, the military command that attacked Iraq). Brzezinski's assertion that the U.S. provoked Soviet actions and that Islamism was deliberately fostered is backed up by sources on all sides of the Afghan issue. www.oilempire.us...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

You know i thought my husband was clueless, works hard and comes home still watches John Wayne, but he is as informed and could hold a intelligent conversation on these matters with anyone on this forum, where he is getting his information from, I have no clue, but he doesn't touch the internet.

Still waters run deep

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: darksky

I think where my problem with this sort of thing comes from is this:

It's the relentless stereotyping of Americans, and other nationalities, as clueless braindead couch potatoes. While there are indeed such people...I know several. The majority are as informed as their lives need them to be. Could many be more informed? Hell yes. That, however, applies to all of us. No matter how well informed, there is always new information to be had.

Where the problem is, isn't so much uninformed folk out there doing nothing... Bad as that might be. It's the uninformed idiots who think that they are informed. They are the problem. Our halls of power are full of those sorts, because it's those sorts who elect them.

Splitting hairs probably. There is a problem. On that we're agreed. Where we come to blows is who is to blame.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I don't care HOW right he is.

I wouldn't believe this guy if he said water is wet and the sun was hot...

If this guys mouth is moving you can count on a hidden agenda behind what he is saying.

He cares about one thing only: depopulation.

Anyone who serves and bows down to the father of all lies doesn't have a single ounce of credibility as far as I am concerned.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. And his supreme arrogance leaks out every pore and word.

He clearly sees U.S. and global citizens as sheeple, serfs, slaves, cockroaches to be stamped out by the black boots of the elite, as their "right."

What a miserable excuse for a human being.

His destiny seems certain at this point . . . after he does all he can toward making blood flow as high as a horse's bridal.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It's the uninformed idiots who think that they are informed. They are the problem.

Absolutely.

All thanks to misinformation disguised as information.

And indoctrination disguised as education, etc, etc.

We are surrounded by lies and propaganda.

EVERYWHERE...

Even right here in this thread someone recommended reading Brzezinski's own book.

The whole world is starting to look like this:

Why does Charlie continue to fall for Lucy’s con? Because Charlie is a good-natured chap, but gullible about human nature. This priceless scene, which played out every year from the 1950s to 2000 in newspapers all over the world, is metaphor for that exasperating trait of large amounts of humans to fall for the beguiling promises of their fellowmen who seek something from them.

Much of history is made — from the daily mundane events of our personal lives to the grand, epochal affairs of nations — because of this naïve trust that so many humans have in the professed benevolence of persuasive fellow humans who wish to enlist their support for a cause, a vote, a job, a war, a venture, a romance, etc. The world is full of guile because it is full of fools. Thus life for us as individuals and societies keeps running off the road into messy ditches of disaster.afr.org...

edit on 20-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I like Brzezinski.
Except of his job during the cold war, it was very informative for me to learn from his interview, how Russia is playing politicians in my country against each other.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sorry but I'm not interested in some NWO / Illuminati conspiracy crap. Maybe you should provide some evidence to back up your claims.

My claims are fairly self-evident if you understood the terms involved. You clearly have a very different definition of " globalist" than I do. Last time I checked, the "globalist" class consists of the global capitalist elite, which swear allegiance to no particular country. This is obviously in total contradiction to the views of a geostrategist that has written realist manifestos on the geopolitical hegemony of the American Empire. The globalist class actually work against American hegemony when they realize they can jump production to other countries.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: seagull
It's the uninformed idiots who think that they are informed. They are the problem.

Absolutely.

All thanks to misinformation disguised as information.

And indoctrination disguised as education, etc, etc.

We are surrounded by lies and propaganda.

EVERYWHERE...

Even right here in this thread someone recommended reading Brzezinski's own book.

The whole world is starting to look like this:

Why does Charlie continue to fall for Lucy’s con? Because Charlie is a good-natured chap, but gullible about human nature. This priceless scene, which played out every year from the 1950s to 2000 in newspapers all over the world, is metaphor for that exasperating trait of large amounts of humans to fall for the beguiling promises of their fellowmen who seek something from them.

Much of history is made — from the daily mundane events of our personal lives to the grand, epochal affairs of nations — because of this naïve trust that so many humans have in the professed benevolence of persuasive fellow humans who wish to enlist their support for a cause, a vote, a job, a war, a venture, a romance, etc. The world is full of guile because it is full of fools. Thus life for us as individuals and societies keeps running off the road into messy ditches of disaster.afr.org...

Maybe if you read the book instead of criticizing him you may actually learn something. But what do I know, I only spent 4 years in university studying geopolitical strategy.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The man who immediately after The Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan (christmas -79 wasn't it?) send a memo to J. Carter saying (something like):
"Now the Russians finally got their Vietnam war".

But he is correct. The best way to pacify a people is to give them their opium. The Romans had their gladiator games and could care less if they were ruled by an evil dictator as long as they were constantly amused by blood and gore.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Sorry but I'm not interested in some NWO / Illuminati conspiracy crap.

Not a problem...

You are not alone:

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories!” ~ George W. Bush

Suggesting that we read propaganda while labeling conspiracies as "crap" makes just as much sense as trying to decipher Scientology by reading "Dianetics".

One NEVER understands propaganda by studying propaganda.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

In other words, high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth. Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful. This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

(post by Vovin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LOL I know, right? It's quite laughable~

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Honestly this man makes my skin crawl... pure evil at it's finest culmination.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Let the people have some entertainment and enjoy life a bit with sports and reality shows, life is short. What else are they going to do?
Of course they should do other more vital stuff as well...but whose to judge.

Balance is the key to life

What is this guy doing?
Praying and feeding the poor?
Trying to figure out the meaning of life
I doubt it.

edit on 29-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mokuren

LOL I know, right? It's quite laughable~

What, the fact that some members are allowed to call me a shill because they don't like my opinion, and my posts get deleted?

I really couldn't care less about your opinions. Go back to watching football and listening to Rihanna and Eminem while the big buys sort out the big picture.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Big boys figure out the big picture?

Are you a fascist?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Big boys figure out the big picture?

Are you a fascist?

That depends, are you a retard?