It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: American population is ignorant and obsessed with sports and reality tv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Vovin
He's not a psychopath. He is a geostrategist.

It's entirely possible to be both.
List of Psychopathy Traits
Some he has ... some I don't think so.

Unless you're a psychologist that has treated Brzezinski then you're not in much of a position to make claims about his mental state. But it does seem like you're trying to make up another argument just to argue with me. This is very ironic, considering that I actually respect Brzezinski for his realist perspective in conducting geopolitics, and Brzezinski is one of only a few foreign policy advisors to the American government that isn't completely insane.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuhail
He's right. For the most part. I mean he's lumping all of America into it and America still has individuals who don't follow his broad-reaching accusation...but, he's right.
Sad.

Cuhail

yes indeed And as time rolls on, the demographics of the USA with some 40 million Illegals will further dumb-down the general population

the 1% that obsess on going to Ivy league schools, becoming MBAs or Political Science addicts or Cosmologists will still be a part of the society...while the low-information voter demographic grows by degrees of magnitude

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Unless you're a psychologist that has treated Brzezinski then you're not in much of a position to make claims about his mental state.

1 - My degree is in psychology.
2 - The information I posted is valid.
3 - I never even remotely claimed to make a call on his mental state.

But it does seem like you're trying to make up another argument just to argue with me.

Paranoia on your part. And some deflection as well. You do realize this is a discussion forum and people are going to discuss things, right?

My statement was valid. It's possible to be both.
I didn't say that he WAS both. I said it's possible.

Brzezinski is one of only a few foreign policy advisors to the American government that isn't completely insane.

Take your own advice .... "Unless you're a psychologist that has treated Brzezinski then you're not in much of a position to make claims about his mental state." (your exact words) ... and I'll add on .... unless you're a psychologist that has treated foreign policy advisors to the American government, then you're not in much of a position to make claims about their mental state.'
edit on 6/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Welllllllllll, I haven't given him a mental status exam either . . . I haven't even reviewed the list of psychopathology traits to compare with his behaviors and statements.

Nevertheless . . . I personally think that he

IS ARROGANT ENOUGH . . . presuming that THE 1% et al . . . including, of course, him as a chief stooge of the oligarchy . . .

. . . I think he IS ARROGANT ENOUGH to qualify as not real grounded in reality--at least not the reality most people call reality.

--Being dedicated to genocidally exterminate all but 200-500 million people is not sane

--Wanting to do so by bioengineered plagues, engineered starvation and massive WW III is not sane.

--Thinking you have a right to decide the fate of 6.8 billion people due to your purported smarts is not sane.

--Failing to have a gnat's fart's worth of humility is not wise nor good reality testing.

--Working to set up the one world religion worshiping satan is not sane.

--Working to set up the one world government to be ran by satan incarnate is not sane.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thought this video was pertinent.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Unless you're a psychologist that has treated Brzezinski then you're not in much of a position to make claims about his mental state.

1 - My degree is in psychology.
2 - The information I posted is valid.
3 - I never even remotely claimed to make a call on his mental state.

But it does seem like you're trying to make up another argument just to argue with me.

Paranoia on your part. And some deflection as well. You do realize this is a discussion forum and people are going to discuss things, right?

My statement was valid. It's possible to be both.
I didn't say that he WAS both. I said it's possible.

Brzezinski is one of only a few foreign policy advisors to the American government that isn't completely insane.

Take your own advice .... "Unless you're a psychologist that has treated Brzezinski then you're not in much of a position to make claims about his mental state." (your exact words) ... and I'll add on .... unless you're a psychologist that has treated foreign policy advisors to the American government, then you're not in much of a position to make claims about their mental state.'

You're calling me paranoid? This is like the third time you've jumped into a thread I've been involved in, singled me out, then made some argument just for the sake of argument.

And a degree is psychology does not make you a psychologist. You need a doctorate for that, plus the career in practice.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Arrogant is quite different from insane. Pride is an asset for any politician.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yup totally true. Friggin American Idol and The Voice and all that crap kill me.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

He doesn't sound smart or prophetic, he's stating the obvious.

While I agree with him. He also advocates spending MASSIVE amounts of money on foreign covert operations as well as wars. Yet America continues to slip down the drain educationally. Perhaps if we spent a decent amount of that money on feeding the minds of children properly rather than pushed pop culture onto them things might be different?

The past and current mishandling of our tax dollars has just as much to do with the situation we are in as an intellectually defunct nation.
edit on 19-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN

Arrogant is quite different from insane. Pride is an asset for any politician.

NOPE. It depends on degree.

At those levels, it is insane, imho.

And, The Manual is correct: PRIDE PRECEDES A FALL. Pride is corrosive, delusional, manipulative, !!!CONTROLLING!!!, tyrannical and destructive.

It may be the case that our 'political SYSTEM' has rewarded pride. That does NOT make it healthy, constructively functional or socially or culturally positive. It certainly does not make it sane.

Besides, I wonder . . . if there was an authentically more or less humble politician running along with someone who was arrogant, all other things being equal, who do you think would win. I think Reagan was a fair test of that.

Humility is incredibly attractive.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ignorant and obssesed with sports and tv?

You just described most people in the continent and a big part of the rest.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Seems like the man stepped on more than just a couple of toes here... more like a couple of feet.

Seriously, the man tells it like it is, spot on. And whats your reaction? You shoot the messenger instead of discussing the truth he speaks.
I dont recognize ats anymore.

Tell me, what difference does it makes who/what he is when he. speaks the truth? Do you think is changes it? Cause thats honestly what it feels like you are doing here - trying to make him look like an unreliable source because of his background.
Sadly, thats not how it works when hes obviously right.

Todays people are zombies. If theyre not glued to the tv at home theyre glued to their cellphones or ipads when theyre not at home.
You cant make contact with people anymore cause all they see and all they want to see is a god damn screen.
Everywhere you go people are looking down and their ears are occupied with earphones. No eye contact and no speaking is possible and its just tragic.

Yes, im pissed. Because I cant believe people in this thread can actually ignore the message in the OP, but instead looking for info to trash the guy, And no, that does not mean im saying your wrong about him, im just saying this is not the thread to discuss it in.

I suggest people who have a problem with the guy make a thread about him and let this one deal with the problem presented in the first post. How does that sound?

Im so sick of this world. Yes, WORLD, cause this is not just about america, this is spreading like wild fire and europe seems just as doomed as the US at this point.
When it comes to the rest of the globe I cant comment since I dont know, but the more developed parts are probably sadly not that different.

Stop shooting the messenger, just admit hes right no matter how evil he is according to you cause that has nothing to do with it.

Whats really the difference between a dead person and a zombie? Honestly, a zombie is more observant and easier to make contact with.

What difference does it make if we are getting more informed thanks to the internet when every individual lives in his own world? We have lost all real life contact thanks to the internet being available everywhere.
What we would need is an EMP big enough to affect the whole planet for us to actually start talking and organize the people to make a change that matters, cause we are so far up that well known creek we dont even know about cause we are too busy playing poker on our cell phones instead of socializing and discussing things eye to eye.

Im fed up and Im not ashamed of showing it, and frankly, I think its time for people to start showing emotions. In real life would be better, but whats the point when nobody can hear or see it?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Listened to the whole thing.

What a traitorous globalist lying jerk from hell.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: darksky

I don't feel the need to discuss the message of a man so obviously out of touch with the run of the mill American. Yes, some are indeed addicted to sports...that would be me, particularly where my Seahawks, and Sounders are concerned.

My opinion on reality TV isn't printable...

But I also manage to stay informed on events in the world around me. So, too, do many, many others. Percentage? God alone knows. I will venture to guess that it's higher than Methuselah wants it to be.

His message is painting everyone with the same broad brush. I don't agree with him, so his message is, in the end, meaningless to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Don't know who this Zbigniew is, but if he's talking about people holding a job and paying their way then he should back off and stop being a jerk.
edit on 20-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

That he helped create that 'truth' is more important than that he's stating the obvious.

He's a disingenuous Neuro Linguistic Programming using globalist stooge.

Stating the obvious about a horrible situation he helped construct . . . is a way of deflecting it as 'covered' in the subconscious minds of many sheeple.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
why the double post? Curious. Deleted
edit on 20/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: mystifying double post

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Listened to the whole thing.

What a traitorous globalist lying jerk from hell.

Except he's not a globalist. He has always worked towards American global hegemony. The actual globalists are the ultra rich elite that run transnational corporations, and TNCs are by definition not obligated to ally themselves with any country. TNCs have already demonstrated this by taking production out of the USA for better profit margins.

-----

But more direct to the topic at hand, this chart shows what geostrategists like Brzezinski are capable of. The chart depicts public opinion in France as to who contributed the most to liberating Europe from the Axis during WWII. As one can see, geostrategists try to change geopolitical perceptions and attitudes through generations. The posers of today try to carry out the same changes within years.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I don't feel the need to discuss the message of a man so obviously out of touch with the run of the mill American. Yes, some are indeed addicted to sports...that would be me, particularly where my Seahawks, and Sounders are concerned.

My opinion on reality TV isn't printable...

But I also manage to stay informed on events in the world around me. So, too, do many, many others. Percentage? God alone knows. I will venture to guess that it's higher than Methuselah wants it to be.

His message is painting everyone with the same broad brush. I don't agree with him, so his message is, in the end, meaningless to me.

All right, the problem is there and it is obvious so there is no need giving it any attention, right?

And sure some americans are addicted to sports and braindead television and endless forms of entertainment, but no biggie there either cause theyre not that many?

Sure, you manage to stay informed but then think about the fact that you are a member here, which gives you an insight into things that most americans dont have simply because they dont bother to look for the real facts.

I honestly cant understand how you can disagree and call the man out of touch, I just cant. But reading your post gave me nothing but the impression you are trying to make a huge problem look like nothing, but if thats how you choose to see it, thats your right, but its also a big part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You're calling me paranoid?

Yes, you are paranoid. Your posts are not 'singled out'. (I addressed Larry Love and John Rodger before making a two line comment to your post) We've crossed paths three times in three months? .. that's nothing.

And a degree is psychology does not make you a psychologist. You need a doctorate for that, plus the career in practice.

Again .. you failed to read what was posted. I didn't say I was a psychologist. I said my degree was in psychology. And no, you don't need a doctorate to be a psychologist ... you need a Masters and a license to practice in a state.

As I CORRECTLY said, Brzezinski can be both a statesman AND psychotic. It's possible. That's not a diagnosis, that's a statement of fact. I will not diagnose him long distance like you did and say the is perfectly sane; and I won't diagnose him long distance and say he is psychotic.

At the very least he is an arrogant ass.
edit on 6/20/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join