It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satan! coming to a gossip mag near you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

for a while now i've been thinking, the conspiracy is really going mainstream

maybe it was da-vinci code ripping off holy blood, holy grail (or whatever it was)
or even the matrix series of movies spelling it out for everyone..

last year i spotted this in a gossip magazine (the kardashian christmas card fiasco)

there was even mention of "the illuminati" (albeit in a vapid, stupid kind of way ..typical of a gossip magazine)

a few weeks back i caught this little gem (paul hogans' son, a fan of old nick)

^note: (from article) "momma hogan has been away in foreign countries studying esoteric material"

today i spotted this headache-inducing "story"

^royals: (from article) "hurp, what's the illuminati?"

the article goes so far as to mention "satan"
....but
not a peep about freemasonry or eastern star

(if you're wondering why that might be, just check out this next pic)

what a pack of sad *****!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

So a nurse who trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital in London is why brain dead magazines don't mention freemasonry when writing articles about the royals?

Good for you!

*patronising tap on head

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

way to "not get it"

lmao, i even starred you for that

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You know? I agree with you. Ive suspected that myself going back to the days of the "NATIONAL ENQUIRE" and the "STAR" tabloids.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Maybe a little. I only frequent a couple of sites on a regular basis and this one is beyond a doubt the only place I'm comfortable voicing my conspiracy-minded opinions.

Out in the real world? I make attempts every now and then, but I'm usually met with plain silence.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's everywhere now.

The Olympic Games held in London were a huge tribute to the nwo.

Held in a stadium of circles and triangles, cardboard box pyramid brought in during the ceremony, the stage was an eye, the band playing we're called "the eye".

The pyramid stage at Glastonbury.
The London eye.
One Canada square.
Money.

There are plenty of examples.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Look at the belt buckle of the nurse who is standing next to the queen!

WTF?

edit on 2014-06-18T07:46:20-05:00201406bam3006am2030 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Perhaps I am missing the overall point here. What exactly are you saying, Unit?

Side note: The Illuminati no longer exists and there is no conspiracy behind Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Yeah, i know, total WTF moment when i saw that. Good thing you pointed that out to the op. It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore!!! It's almost like they are admitting that the Freemasons are real!

What's even stranger is i noticed there's a bright yellow circle around the belt buckle. At first i thought it was just a part of the design, but if you look very closely under 1000x zoom, you can see that the yellow circle (oval?) Goes in front of the Queens purse, purse handle straps, and part of the Queens sleeve! How'd they do that?? Must be some kind of occult derived force field or some kind of... force field created by advanced ET technology, or some other type of I dunno, force field of some type...

Anyway, good catch!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Side note: The Illuminati no longer exists and there is no conspiracy behind Freemasonry.

Certitude is not the test of certainty. We have been cocksure of many things that were not so.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've seen a thread on that nurses belt buckle before. there is one on here from a year back. She got her training in a mason hospital or something like that. It's a 'no big deal' thing.

ATS Thread - Why is Queen Elizabeths Nurse Wearing A Masonic Belt?

ATS Thread - Well Look At the Queens Nurses Belt Buckle
23 pages of discussion on this subject.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I explained what it was.

That nurse graduated from the Royal Masonic Hospital, it's a belt buckle they are given upon graduation.

Do your research if you don't believe me, don't let morons and trash magazines tell you how to think.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

I am very certain that the Illuminati no longer exists....hasn't since the late 1700's. The name is now used generically by "wannabee" groups and conspiracy theorists.

Freemasons are a fraternal order that is more of a "man's club" than anything else. Sure, there are some powerful people that are also freemasons and they may be involved in some sort of conspiracy, but the group itself is not involved in any sort of conspiracy.
edit on 6/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

According to the Library and Museum of Freemasonry, this belt buckle was given to nurses who trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital, a private hospital for Freemasons and other fee-paying patients. The Royal Masonic Hospital stopped existing in 1992 but its belt buckles are apparently still worn by “elite” nurses such as the one who treated the queen.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Wooopsy Daisy! LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

I explained what it was.

That nurse graduated from the Royal Masonic Hospital, it's a belt buckle they are given upon graduation.

So does that mean she can administer special rites and hocus pokus at the bedside that regular nurse cant?
edit on 18-6-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

they no longer exist? have you seen the back of a one dollar bill lately? their overt symbolism is everywhere in the entertainment industry as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

If you are referring to the all-seeing eye, that is supposed to symbolize God's eye watching over the US. That choice of symbolism was probably due to Freemason influence, but I still fail to see a conspiracy in regards to Freemasons.

As far as the Illuminati.......ya, they no longer exist.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
how about you, sheep?

you should find out more about that pyramid on the dollar bill & who put it there, for starters..
part of what i'm saying here is this,

..don't let morons and trash magazines tell you how to think..

so when the trash magazine is telling us "the royals do not know what the illuminati is all about"
we shouldn't believe it, should we?

and when we see that symbolism on the nurses belt buckle
RIGHT NEXT TO THE QUEEN (hurp)
we know it's an absolute fallacy that the royals have NO IDEA what the illuminati might be about, don't we?

..don't let morons and trash magazines tell you how to think..

Logarock's thrown a nice little pic into the mix back there..
(exactly what's needed to start fleshing out this topic)

^some interesting symbolism repeating itself around these parts..
under the arch, symbolism, the england & israel connection

i'll even try to go over this very slowly in some sections..
(opening statement)

for a while now i've been thinking, the conspiracy is really going mainstream

what first began in secret meetings, is now happening on a global scale
when the person goes into the mystery schools (this includes the masonic lodge system)
the slow process of shaping and molding the persons worldview & belief system begins..
..it is not possible to induct each & every member of the planet into this system
so the next best thing is movies, TV shows, mass media and other peculiar allegories
all to shape and mold the persons worldview & belief system

Q) what is the world being prepared for?
edit on 18-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: ...it's going to be a loooong day

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

not only that, but the Royal Masonic Hospital doesn't exist any more - and het Freemasons showed how they control the world by suing to stop its closure and sale...... and failing to succeed.

I've said it before - we need a better class of invisible overlords - the current crop of NWO/illumniati/freemasons are just incompetent!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join