It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll: 61% of Americans Think Obama Administration Dishonest About Benghazi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So 39% are just suckers.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So 39% are just suckers.

The only suckers are the people that think a poll of 1003 people really represents what Americans think. That is why titles that say "poll of what Americans think" are always misleading and can never be counted as fact.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So 39% are just suckers.

The only suckers are the people that think a poll of 1003 people really represents what Americans think. That is why titles that say "poll of what Americans think" are always misleading and can never be counted as fact.

Come on now, why did you have to explain sample size to republicans. Let them live in the end of their miserable political values before time simply erases them out of existence.

Watching them is like looking at bunch of uneducated fools telling lies to each other to get by every day.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I really think Obama and Clinton should do the same thing Bush and Cheney did. Tell congress tough luck buds,they investigated and there was no wrongdoing. It was fine for Bush and I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Funny how it changes when they are not in power.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most people think he lied about the video. Cause he did at least obscure other causes for the riot. But the idea that people died because the administration wasn't fully committed to calling terrorists terrorists is stupid.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nanashiroshi
Most people think he lied about the video. Cause he did at least obscure other causes for the riot. But the idea that people died because the administration wasn't fully committed to calling terrorists terrorists is stupid.

More people may have died than necessary due to at best, lack of action by the President.... at worst, due to action taken by someone to prevent help from getting to those that needed it.
The attack wasn't over in minutes.... it played out over many hours.
edit on bu302014-06-18T09:41:10-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 18 Jun 2014 09:41:10 -05009u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton should be on trial right now. This is what happens when a nations allows criminals to lead them.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If you surveyed the same 1003 people, odds are at least 61% would say they prefered the Affordable Care Act over Obamacare...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So 39% are just suckers.

Let's take a little deeper look shall we.
Maybe we should see what the more liberal media has to say.

President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 41 percent, a majority of Americans disapprove of his handling of foreign policy issues, he has lost support from the Hispanic community and Americans actually think his administration is less competent than the Bush White House post-Hurricane Katrina, according to a new survey from the Wall Street Journal and NBC News.

In short, the poll is nothing but bad news for the president.

The survey would appear to be so bad, in fact, that NBC News' Chuck Todd said Tuesday that the poll basically means the public has declared the Obama presidency to be over.

"This poll is a disaster for the president," Todd said. "You look at the presidency here: Lowest job rating, tied for the lowest; lowest on foreign policy. His administration is seen as less competent than the Bush administration, post-Katrina."

"On the issue of do you believe he can still lead? A majority believe no. Essentially the public is saying your presidency is over," Todd added.

Link
You just go ahead and keep wishing for the best,,, it's not going to happen, you've backed a Loser!
edit on 18-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would love to see a poll of how many people think Bush/Cheney was dishonest about 911.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Polls about the "truth" are meaningless. A fact is a fact, it isn't open to debate.

He lied about it, that is clear to any independent observer regardless of their partisan leanings.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

This made me laugh! But seriously, average day American citizens do not understand these complicated issues and often miss the finer details. I look at that video guohua posted and it makes me sad, unfortunately I think it's a majority of ignorant voters that now exist.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Nanashiroshi

More people may have died than necessary due to at best, lack of action by the President.... at worst, due to action taken by someone to prevent help from getting to those that needed it.
The attack wasn't over in minutes.... it played out over many hours.

People must realize that he lied or at best obscured the truth simply to win an election, pure and simple. What are the implications if someone actually did prevent the assistance from reaching them for that reason alone. 4 brave Americans dead, and people really need to imagine what that means, and in what ways that happened. Many hours of battle, humiliating abuse and an unclean death... So that a President could get elected??? gag me.

Could have been prevented in the first place if we had followed the lead of other NATO allies and backed out of the region, or at least provided more support for security. That's on a President's State Dept, which HC did own up to at least. But at this point what difference does it make, people think Benghazi is a person.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bush got 4000 Americans killed by lying to America and you think Obama's evil for not crying terrorism?

How can anyone who's not stupid or insane take this seriously?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Bush got 4000 Americans killed by lying to America and you think Obama's evil for not crying terrorism?

How can anyone who's not stupid or insane take this seriously?

a reply to: CB328
Bush, Bush, Bush,,,, Didn't know this thread was on a poll about a Past President of SIX (6) Years ago.
I was under the impression we lived in the years 2014 not 2001 through 2008 but hey, maybe some of you do.
You have to carry Obamas Water and to do that you need a Bad Guy a Bully and the only one you have is from six years ago.
How Sad, you can't get over it, your guy won and screwed it all up so blame the other guy.

CB328, you remind me,,,

You really need to quit the Dark Side and get with the rest of America. Obama's a loser, No experience, No Common Sense and No Love For Our Constitution.

edit on 19-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that if the only defense of Obama that they can muster is that at least he's not Bush...someone that they absolutely despise...well, that should tell you something. Might be time to jump ship, fellas.

I knew it was all going to catch up them eventually, but I didn't expect it all to cave in at once. I've never seen anything quite like the way this administration is coming unglued right now. Everything they've touched is turning into a big bucket of **** all at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
61%....absolutely pathetic. Just goes to show how uninformed the sheep are in this country.

To be honest, we deserve our government if people aren't going to do their due diligence.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
61% of Americans Think Obama Administration Dishonest About Benghazi and while sometime ago over 40% of Americans believed that Saddam had something to do with 911,not a majority but quite a large number,thanks in part to those making the case for war and the media who enabled them.
Btw Benghazi did he lie??..errr I think at the very worst he tried to cover his azz ,incidentally the guy they just captured is subject to much conspiracy theories about timing or even to help Hillary sell books,

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

mediamatters.org...

Wasn't this ^^Rice's original claim which she and others cowardly back peddled over GOP's leadership, FOX,Limbaugh and others shouting and hysteria during an election year??.or maybe the new conspiracy is that Obama and crew somehow went back in time got him to say to people in Libya that, that was the reason he planned the attack ,so they could plan for his eventual capture months later in time for Hillary's fledgling book tour.
If Obama and crew is guilty of anything is the fact they most of the time proved themselves spineless in the face of GOP's and FOX criticism.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Spider879 because: fix

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join