It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Quietly Releases another 12 Jihad Terrorists from US Military Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually they could a been charged as accessories for just being there with someone arrested. You are responsible for the company you keep arent you? SO why should it not apply to them as well?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually they could a been charged as accessories for just being there with someone arrested. You are responsible for the company you keep arent you? SO why should it not apply to them as well?

You are right but where are the charges? Some of these people have been held for years with no charges placed against them. By all rights they should be let go.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: Sremmos80
Maybe this Reuters article will help clarify it for you. All of these "detainees" were detained for a reason. There has been no investigation or trial exonerating them prior to their release.

Was their one convicting them before their incarceration?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I do agree with you on that point. I suspect the charges are military secrets prolly though.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Ha Ha! No trial, no investigations! Then they were innocent detainees. Period. You said it. No reason to keep them.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No they were jihad terrorist hell bent on destroying America. Gosh don't you anything

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ok. But by your words (not mine) they werent "terroristic" enough for the governmant to either investigate them or investigate and try them for criminal actions.

A lot of folks in the world are held and released after being held for a time. Nothing to go on, nothing to indicate they should be tried, and they are let go. Im not saying they should have been. Agreed.

Ill agree they were suspicious and held for good cause, but TPTB decided they had nothing to hold them on and didnt warrant any further investigating. So they were let go.

I can see that even if I dont agree with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I was being sarcastic

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Well now all the terrorist can settle down in their own country, the country of Iraq. Obama has given the Iraq as a gift.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join