It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ISIS and other jihadists persuaded thousands of Westerners to fight their war of extremism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You got it...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It is only a matter of time, the terrorist are already here, they WILL bring the fight here.

If by here you're implying the USA, I highly doubt that. You think a bunch of pissed off, gun-toting, red-white-and-blue-blooded Americans are going to stand for some religious extremists coming into their back yard and blowing the place up? lol.

I sincerely laughed at the thought. We dropped more bombs on them in one day than all the napalm used in the Vietnam war. I'm not concerned with these jerks coming to my country in any sort of organized fashion. Our military does a damned good job of protecting us, and keeping the BS out.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ts-arriving-Syria-Iraq-Britain.html

British ISIS fighters recruiting methods.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

excuse me I should have said they brought the fight here.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
americanthinker.com...

In 2006, a congressional report described 1.2 million illegal aliens apprehended in 2005, 165,000 from countries other than Mexico, and 650 from “special interest countries.” By 2010, the problem was no better. Senator John Cornyn noted 663 individuals arrested crossing the southern border that year from countries known to have ties with terrorism. These include Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Iran, and Syria.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
'Jihad Cool': The young Americans lured to fight for ISIS militants with rap videos, adventurism and first hand accounts of the 'fun' of guerrilla war

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... rrilla-war.html#ixzz357AtAVrH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join