It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there ATS :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good evening ATS
I am new here and just thought I should introduce myself... I have always been an idealist, a thinker rather than a take action kindve girl but I think maybe I think about the wrong things...
Anyho, you'll likely find me hovering around the religious threads and the secret society ones and the speculative stuff, speculation is right up my alley!

I like sushi, Japanese style interiors, ball jointed dolls, deer's, camping and trying to spot potential reptilians on tv.
I look forward to engaging in some spirited discussions with all types of people with all types of speculations!
Whoot! *crazy dance*

So Yea, that's me!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: berheal

Welcome berheal enjoy your stay , there is much to see and do here but as with anything ATS is what you make it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Welcome berheal enjoy your stay , there is much to see and do here but as with anything ATS is what you make it.

Thanx Gortex, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: berheal
but I think maybe I think about the wrong things...

I am curious why you prefaced with this followed by this:

Anyho, you'll likely find me hovering around the religious threads and the secret society ones and the speculative stuff, speculation is right up my alley!

I bring this up simply because you commented on a lot of woo-woo, what many consider far out there. Yet, as stated, you preface with thinking about the wrong things. Maybe, maybe not but might I suggest looking into "control systems" and "mind war/Psyops" or "social engineering". I think those topics will bleed into the speculative stuff more than many realize.

Whoot! *crazy dance*

I don't believe I'm familiar with the *crazy dance* perhaps a descriptive interpretation is in order!

I am however, familiar with the *happy dance*

Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I won't post my picture on here because I might be a reptilian.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Welcome mate! Generally members 'pronto' and 'Expat888' beat me to this. Expat has a macaque,

I have a Kangaroo,

Cheers and beers

Enjoy your time here,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Here is your new hat

Click on my signature strip where it says "Avatar Creations"
And ask the team to sort you out.

Cody

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ats .. always good to have another thinker here .. nah its always a good thing to think and to learn regardless of what the thought police would have you believe ..

Happy hours at 1700 b.y.o.b ..
Having sencha today as my miscreant macaque nicked my last beer couple days ago ..

Evening Bally m8 .. ya beat me here tonight .. ya braver than me letting ya roo carry a rifle ..
just glad my macaque sticks to tossing empty tinnies round ..

Pronto probably be along shortly ..

Enjoy your visit to ats and remember that at times things are not as they seem .. the rest should be in shortly with your doorprizes .. erm welcome package .. something like that ..

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

G,day mate and welcome
someone should be along soon with your mark 1 double insulated stealth equipped tinfoil hat.
wear it with pride.
Des should show up soon with some of her cookies.
watch out she has a sweet tooth.
your lucky Bally has introduced his roo to you.
he normally shows up with his sausage sangers or as i prefer to call them. BURNT BLOODY OFFERINGS
Wrabbit should blow in soon with some VERY sound advise.
now yer gotta watch Expat888 or Pat as i call him.
the old bugga will drink your esky dry and then that crazy half wild monkey of his will throw the empties back at you.
so dont be placated by his 1960's hippy clothes, cause if you dont open up your esky he starts waving those two bloody toothpicks in his left hand at you
Its about 0445hrs.
BUT I BETTER GO AND LOCK THE BEER FRIG Pat's going to go troppo when he reads this post and need amber fluid
once again welcome, enjoy the ride and remember to use your seatbelt

edit on 17-6-2014 by pronto because: i must have a kiwi laptop

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Went to sleep and woke up to find lots of replies, thankyou everyone so much its so nice to not feel invisible!

If everyones replies here are anything to go by I'm certainly not going to be bored!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

but I think maybe I think about the wrong things...

I am curious why you prefaced with this followed by this:

I bring this up simply because you commented on a lot of woo-woo, what many consider far out there. Yet, as stated, you preface with thinking about the wrong things. Maybe, maybe not but might I suggest looking into "control systems" and "mind war/Psyops" or "social engineering". I think those topics will bleed into the speculative stuff more than many realize.

Whoot! *crazy dance*

I don't believe I'm familiar with the *crazy dance* perhaps a descriptive interpretation is in order!

I am however, familiar with the *happy dance*

Welcome to ATS!!

My thinking, I think, is wrong in relation to the people around me who are very conservative and Christian in their world views, I'm secretly odd compared to my friends in that I seek out different theories into how and why the world is what it is. My very close friend believes conspiracy theories are dangerous to people's mental health... That's why I finally joined ATS so I could safely express my kooky speculations without having a prayer team turn up on my doorstep..... Not that theirs anything wrong with prayer, but I don't think I need it just coz I do a little speculative lizard person spotting!

Social engineering.... I think even us crazies are socially engineered to a degree I mean we all access the net and live in engineered societies, no escaping it really! I don't know anything about psyops....

As for the crazy dance it is hard to explain (a lot of arm flapping and feet swooshing!) You either got it or you don't!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Welcome mate! Generally members 'pronto' and 'Expat888' beat me to this. Expat has a macaque,

I have a Kangaroo,

Cheers and beers

Enjoy your time here,

Kind regards,

Bally

That is one creepy kangaroo!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Welcome to ATS

Here is your new hat

Click on my signature strip where it says "Avatar Creations"
And ask the team to sort you out.

Cody

Latest tinfoil hat fashion? Why thankyou!!

I only have access via my phone (no computer
) so I don't think I can do an avatar on it....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Keeps Expat's beer stealing macaque away from my beer.

Bally

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I have a Kangaroo,

Cheers and beers

Enjoy your time here,

Kind regards,

Bally

That is one creepy kangaroo!

G,DAY mate.
wait till you se the big one up in the Bally's back paddock
one would need a friggin 105mm to know it over

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did someone say crazy dance...Woot Woot Woot...I have elephants...

And...Welcome Cookies...

Last but not least....tadaaaaaaaa....Bacon Sammich...instead of a burnt weenie in an uneventful slice of white bread....with greasy palm prints on it.

Welcome to ATS...where they send the sane ones to greet you upon joining...

Des

top topics

join