It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militants ‘Executed Non-Muslims’ at Kenyan World Cup Watch Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So much for the "religion of peace" not that I was buying that whole BS rhetoric to begin with. Just another prime example of an archaic belief system gone wrong.

I don't see many Mayans still sacrificing people to their gods, Nor do I see anyone being crucified in this day and age either.

So why the hell is it the Muslims can't get it through their heads that people aren't waging these kinds of wars any more? It disgusts me how they all have this aura of "holier than thou" in front of other cultures and in public, yet let them get alone with their own kind and see the sort of things they talk about.

These are not people of peace. These are people of murder, close-mindedness, whom take their religion far too seriously.

You can't just claim "these aren't muslims, they don't represent us" when you claim that every time someone kills in the name of allah. They obviously ARE muslims, and other muslims are more than likely closet lovers of these crazy groups.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I didn't imply that they take place in Mecca, in Saudi Arabia.

You are easily confused. As suspected. Nothing I say here will have any meaning to you. You will defend Islam relentlessly.. its a pointless debate, when all people need to do is look at what is going on globally with Islam objectively.

Those who do will see it for what it is.

Allahu Akbar

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: sputniksteve

They may be an extremist sect, but without a doubt they ARE MUSLIM. It doesn't help anyone to try and pretend that they aren't what they say they are so that we are no longer scared of Muslims. The damage is done, and is continued to be done. The issue isn't who are the bad guys, it's how are they dealt with?

I understand your intention, but it is a knee jerk reaction. We all know that we are told they aren't representative of Islam as a whole and are a small % of people, but unfortunately they are the loudest ones too.

I respect your opnion ,however i have to disagree with it.

We concider them to be "khuawarij"

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

Thus being an act of apostacy.

they can claim to be "muslim " by "word" however their actions and beliefs are not of Islam.

If what you state is true then why hasn't your mainstream religious leaders condemned these barbarous acts publicly? The Catholic church excommunicates people who shame it.Why don't muslims?

Because all the muslims secretly love it when their religious friends kill anyone who isn't a muslim. I wish the world would just erradicate it already so the rest of us civilized folk can get on with our lives, and science.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just to add, you say stonings don't take place in Saudi Arabia but they do, most often the victims are women, their crime adultery, and usually only the word of her husband's allegation is required... But anyone with google can find the truth themselves..

Pakistan, Qatar, Yemen and other Muslim countries also use stonings for punishment... There was a case of a woman being sentenced to stoning for having a cell phone in Pakistan...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

You are easily confused. As suspected. Nothing I say here will have any meaning to you. You will defend Islam relentlessly.. its a pointless debate, when all people need to do is look at what is going on globally with Islam objectively.

Allahu Akbar

I have presented you with fact , backing up everything I am telling you.
And you refuse to acknowledge any of it .

All your doing is expressing your own personal opnion based on things you have heard.
If you actually did your own research you would answer allot of your own inncorect statements.

And yes

God is great

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Allahu Akbar

All your doing is expressing your own personal opnion based on things you have heard.
If you actually did your own research you would answer allot of your own inncorect statements.

And yes

God is great

Allow me to express my own personal opinion on things I have experienced first hand:

Muslims will be quick to pretend to be friendly until you're out of earshot(sometimes not even waiting until then)

They like to talk bad about people right in front of them with their native tongue.

They like to come to my country, work the IRS, and illegally report their American employees as independent contractors instead of employees, merely to evade being taxed.

They like to pretend like the world owes them everything and blame Israel for their entire list of problems.

They don't give a crap about anyone, and think they are better than everyone else because they're muslim.

You can proceed to tell me that I'm wrong, or that it's just these guys, but it isn't. I've met my fair share of them and they're all A-holes, to the maximum extent.

So you can go somewhere with your rhetoric about "you don't know us" because I know people of the "faith" all too well, and they disgust me.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post045988]ausername[/post]

Just to add, you say stonings don't take place in Saudi Arabia but they do, most often the victims are women, their crime adultery, and usually only the word of her husband's allegation is required... But anyone with google can find the truth themselves..

Pakistan, Qatar, Yemen and other Muslim countries also use stonings for punishment... There was a case of a woman being sentenced to stoning for having a cell phone in Pakistan...

Really find me a single case? You wont even find a case under wiki.

It will only say " cases have been reported" ...

Again I have provided you links to information reguading stoning, read them

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

Allahu Akbar

And yes

God is great

Allow me to express my own personal opinion on things I have experienced first hand:

Muslims will be quick to pretend to be friendly until you're out of earshot(sometimes not even waiting until then)

They like to talk bad about people right in front of them with their native tongue.

They like to come to my country, work the IRS, and illegally report their American employees as independent contractors instead of employees, merely to evade being taxed.

They like to pretend like the world owes them everything and blame Israel for their entire list of problems.

They don't give a crap about anyone, and think they are better than everyone else because they're muslim.

You can proceed to tell me that I'm wrong, or that it's just these guys, but it isn't. I've met my fair share of them and they're all A-holes, to the maximum extent.

So you can go somewhere with your rhetoric about "you don't know us" because I know people of the "faith" all too well, and they disgust me.

One question.. What is "their native tongue"?

edit on 0484043064864th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Google stonings Saudi Arabia, or any other form of strict Islamic laws and punishment in strict Muslim countries.... I don't need to post links. It is better for people to find them on their own, and make their own assessments of it all.

Who am I or you to tell people what they should believe or read?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Google stonings Saudi Arabia, or any other form of strict Islamic laws and punishment in strict Muslim countries.... I don't need to post links. It is better for people to find them on their own, and make their own assessments of it all.

Who am I or you to tell people what they should believe or read?

Please provide me with evidence that Saudi Arabia stones woman?
I am asking you to back up your claim.

Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The solution is simple....Give muslim extremists their own little country/island somewhere, and leave them alone. Cut them off from all economic trade until they become more civilized.

Warn them that if they cross into a different country without permission they will be instantly killed.

That way they can live however they want, and we can avoid more stupid conflicts.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am not here to provide you anything. If you really want the truth, you can find it.

It isn't like they want this stuff recorded and made public, but occasionally it happens.

Maybe some day you will learn to look at these issues more objectively. Or perhaps not... Being Muslim can also mean being willfully blind and ignorant.

I will provide you with my absence, as I need to get some sleep, I have to travel through the night...

Bye.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys : I'm also going to address a couple other responses in this one so that I don't have a bunch of individual posts.

First off, I am DISGUSTED at some of the responses of ATS members on here.

“How can you have a war on terrorism when war itself is terrorism?” ― Howard Zinn

"You can't have a war on terrorism because that's not a actual enemy, it's an abstract. It's like having a war on dandruff. That war will be eternal and pointless. It's idiotic.

That's not a war, it's a slogan. it's a lie. It's advertising, which is the only art form we ever invented in America. And we use it to sell soap, wars and presidential candidates in the same fashion." -Gore Vidal

GreenMtnBoys

Wherever these terrorists go we will fight them and wipe them out! That is the attitude we need to adopt if we stand to keep our way of life and our culture alive and well into the next century. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

What happened to the war on terror anyways? It's become one big joke. These fanatical Muslims are waging war and killing people whenever and wherever they want and the west and its allies do absolutely NOTHING! Americans and Europeans can bury their head in the sand but wherever Muslims are going they are destroying western cities, towns, and culture. Look at Dearborn, MI, Sweden, England, France. Europe has basically bent over and spread their cheeks for these people!

While I don't support terrorism, how do you plan on killing all the terrorists? Terrorists aren't just Muslims, there are Terrorists in every country, especially in the United Sates & Again I'm not talking about Muslims, I'm talking about the terror that is caused by the U.S Gov in other countries.

ausername:

It is also pure ignorance to dismiss the inherent evils within Islam, and Islamic cultures.
Ever been to an Islamic country that actually adheres to the strictest interpretations of Islam?
What say you of them, their brutality and oppression of women and girls, and blatant crimes against humanity?
Islam stands against evil and is peaceful, respectful and tolerant of others, until they can take over and impose full
Islamic law over a people and country... Then you get to see the other face of Islam.
It isn't pretty.

Islam isn't the only country that has people who inflict brutality, oppress women & girls, and blatant crimes against humanity. The U.S is a perfect example.

Maybe some day you will learn to look at these issues more objectively. Or perhaps not... Being Muslim can also mean being willfully blind and ignorant

POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!! Being a HUMAN can also mean being willfully blind and ignorant, it's not something that happens to only Muslims. Look at yourself. You are being ignorant too. Does that make you a Muslim?

pryed -eyed-one:

These people or more importantly their lifestyle and or culture need to be taken care of properly. I hear time and time again about how it's only "extremists" who are conducting this sort of behavior, but you say anything to any given Muslim about their religion, lifestyle or their profit who was clearly the definition of extremist himself and you will see the hatred come out a good 9 times out of 10. Their religion and it's hate driven ideals is what needs to be in my opinion gotten rid of by any means nessesary

This is one of the most disgusting & sad responses in this entire thread.
Your ignorance is appalling, EXTREMISTS are every where, look in the U.S. You say anything to any given U.S citizen about their country being cruel & their lifestyle or their presidents (who clearly are the definition of EXTREMISTS) and you will see the hatred come out a good 9 out of 10 times. The jingoistic ideology and hate for others, is what needs to be in my opinion, gotten rid of by any means necessary.

See how that way of thinking can be applied to any country? Are you going to kill all people who have hate towards others or just Muslims because you hate them? Wait a minute.....by your logic, you should end your own life because of your hate towards others & your ignorance to learn about the actual people not the EXTREMISTS.

Restricted

Muslims don't speak up about extremists because deep down they condone what is happening. They're just too cowardly to say so outright.

Really, do you know that for a fact or are you just making an assumption based on hate & ignorance? I'm going to go with the latter as I know a couple Muslims and are very disgusted by the EXTREMISTS who are giving their religion a bad name, just like how other people feel towards the Extremists in all other religions/countries.

Xcathdra:

I am to the point now.. Why do we deal with these people?

All they know is violence and death because of their ignorance. If that's what they want then why wait for them to attack. just wipe them out and be done with it.

I'm at the point now, how do we deal with ignorant hateful people like yourself? All you know is violence & death because of your ignorance & the American Gov. Let's not wait for you to die naturally, just die already and be done with it.

I don't actually mean for you to die or the other person I said that to, I'm using your logic & way of thinking & turning it against you. Everything you said can be applied to you & many U.S citizens.

Hell everything everyone said can be applied to many U.S citizens in the world, so if you want to kill people because of their hate & beliefs, don't forget to kill a lot of U.S citizens. Why stop there, kill all people who have hatred & hurt other people? I wonder how many people would be left....

edit on 17-6-2014 by Margana because: forgot some code

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Margana
I can't help but think this is something that is being used to send more troops into Africa because of the oil there. If that is the case, I weep for humanity.

Nah, Muslims vs Christians has been going on in Africa for ages, there have been atrocious genocides and terribly inhuman acts (such as mutilations). We just don't hear about it much because its in Africa.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Really?

A woman was stoned to death outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore, in front of police, in broad daylight only a few weeks ago!!!

Link

There are many, many more cases, but just one blows your post clean out the water.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted
To condemn their actions is to condemn the koran, which is tantamount to condemning muhammed and the so-called "word of allah."

This can get you killed under sharia law or ostracized from islam at best.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Lol , forgive my laughter ... Mecca is the home of the kabbah a holy site. No beheadings take place their... Furthurmore ...stoning is again agaainst Islam and does not take place in Saudi Arabia.

What makes you think your disinformation and propaganda will work in this day and age, especially here at ATS?

Saudi Arabian judicial authorities have beheaded another Pakistani national over alleged charges of drug trafficking, amid rising concerns about the growing number of executions in the kingdom. The man known as Mohammed Zayer Khan Qol was beheaded in a western district of the holy city of Mecca on Sunday.
www.presstv.com...

Here is an example from just a few months ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Really?

A woman was stoned to death outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore, in front of police, in broad daylight only a few weeks ago!!!

Link

There are many, many more cases, but just one blows your post clean out the water.

Your reading comprehension might be under weather today... I said find me proof of stonings in Saudi Arabia ! I already addressed that stonings take the place PAKISTAN ????? am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Lol , forgive my laughter ... Mecca is the home of the kabbah a holy site. No beheadings take place their... Furthurmore ...stoning is again agaainst Islam and does not take place in Saudi Arabia.

What makes you think your disinformation and propaganda will work in this day and age, especially here at ATS?

Saudi Arabian judicial authorities have beheaded another Pakistani national over alleged charges of drug trafficking, amid rising concerns about the growing number of executions in the kingdom. The man known as Mohammed Zayer Khan Qol was beheaded in a western district of the holy city of Mecca on Sunday.
www.presstv.com...

Here is an example from just a few months ago.

Are you dumb? Really? Live up to your name !

People are not executed in mecca ...its a HOLY SITE !

However people are executed in Saudi Arabia for various crimes like rape ,murder, drugs..

I never denied that !

But rather I made a comaprsion ! That the USA exicutes more people per year than Saudi Arabia ..
The only difference is that they do it what we would concider more humanely.. And The USA does not have a death penalty for drugs.
But Saudi Arabia also does not have problems with drugs like the USA does..

Please read before you post ! Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Restricted
To condemn their actions is to condemn the koran, which is tantamount to condemning muhammed and the so-called "word of allah."

This can get you killed under sharia law or ostracized from islam at best.

Lol dude your spreading complete BS .. Sharia law does not apply to non Muslims unless they break laws in Muslim lands
Also its fact that Non Muslims are protected under sharia law in Muslim lands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join