It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails- What are they?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

It's satire

Sssh! I know it's satire, I'm a regular at the ICA.

I was hoping to bait some chemtrailers!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Oh trust me it'll still work.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Chem trails are just another thing given by the government so that everyone would have a hard time trying to concentrate on anything actually important.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Is there any research into them?
edit on 16-11-2016 by 0Curtisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Chemtrails are a joke!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe they are nano-boy technology to further control the masses

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Until someone charters a plane to sample contrails and comes back with conclusive evidence they are more than just contrails then I have to say they are just contrails.

This...is the most obvious answer. Grim, I would say yes, there is ample time, but have you ever wondered if you are the first to seriously point out the obvious there?

Well I guess all that's left is a gofundme to get the ticket to a fast and high flying plane capable of going up to take samples (Maybe another gofundme for the modifications? Oh wait, the Owner I charter might not approve. Meaning I need my own plane and a pilot, better reset that goal from 90000 to 2,000,000$!)

Though its a great idea to just "go bottle some" how does anyone recommend you get people to take this seriously enough to fund it?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

edit on Nov 16th 2017 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Trying to prove chemtrails being a secret government program is tilting at windmills.

If you've ever worked around aircraft, you know the math is simple--every ounce of weight costs a lot of money to get into the air. Airlines go broke when they cannot fly their aircraft at near capacity. Adding a tank of wackywater adds a lot of weight.

The other consideration is efficiency. Think about it this way: if you have a garden and you want to water it, does it make sense to have your sprinkler 20,000 feet above it? Of course not. You want the sprinkler close to where you want the water to go. Squirting it from a high altitude reduces the concentration in the area you need it, and makes for pretty inaccurate watering. You'd end up wasting more water than you're actually using,

Same goes for the premise of dispensing [fill in the trail chemical of your choice here] via aircraft flying at high altitudes. Dispensing it at 20Kft is ridiculously inefficient. If the gubmint wanted to hose down the population with crazyjuice from the air, they'd be doing it from aircraft that are in the arrival/departure stack around airports--over densly-populated metropolitan areas.

I don't intend to sway anyone's beliefs on this topic either way; I'd be a fool to think I could. Confirmation bias and attitude polarization are powerful forces. The more a person reads, hears, speaks, sees, and thinks about purported facts and evidence on a topic, the stronger that concept becomes embedded in their belief system and the harder it is for them to dispel or dismiss.

This is precisely why reading the Bible, saying prayers, writing down selected passages, memorizing verses, reciting Hail Marys, and revisiting Biblical stories are necessary to reinforce belief in what the book teaches. Seasons, holidays, and other various religious dates on the calendar provide opportunities to repeat the process over and over until the person dies. The steady flow of information and repetition program a person to think and act a certain way.

Conspiracymongers act in an identical manner. They feed themselves a steady diet of information that reinforces their beliefs. It becomes their reality in short order.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rabmc1888

Well, something is certainly killing brains round here but its not Chemtrails.

They are spraying diseased blood now? What?!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know what they say: "red sky at night--mind controllers' delight."

or something like that

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great resource of info on HAARPing and all about that are

Youtube channel WeatherWar101 and www.climatewiever.com

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: rabmc1888

They are spraying diseased blood now? What?!!!

In my country, McDonalds was giving the great discounts on blueberry pie, so I tried - and I'm going to Mc Donalds NEVER AGAIN!!!!

B/c, while the blueberry dressing tasted normal - dressing inside the pie tasted like blood !

Now I'm wondering if those strange chicken McNuggets were actually made of human flesh??!

Nothing would surprise me anymore! It would be something like Jesus' "eat my flesh and drink my blood"...
:
edit on 18-2-2018 by morano because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i have mates who swear by chemtrails being toxins released into the population

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ElSimo

Fair enough. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

If Chemtrails are real why any conspiracy after all they would effect everyone including those responsible .

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Contrails..

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Considering what an absurd argument many of these naysayers claim this subject to be, they seem to spend a lot of effort on it.

I can't prove that they're real and no one can prove they're not real, but to come to ATS and say it's not possible is odd.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Spraying chemicals to make us placcid and infertile

We are cattle

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Spam

edit on 9/22/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join