It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There May Be an Ancient Earth Inside Earth, Say Harvard Scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Come on everyone.

TPTB are screwed now that the internet is having its intended impacts.

They are trying to cover up the BS they have been feeding us and are Grandparents and kids,and the same BS they fed Generations before us us.

The entire fields of archeology and many many others have been intentionally manipulated,there was no fluke or chance involved it was organised suppression and History will tell that story.

We already know what the earths mantle is like,we already know why there have been subductions,we already know the mechanics of plate tectonics,we already know what has happened in the past and what is coming just around the corner.

Anyone can look at the geology of the planet and see what was done to us,the incredible volume of lies intentionlly told to all of us.

These are the same arseholes who tell us OIL is made out of dinosaurs and not HUMANS and animals and plant life all mixed together in a Global mess.These are the same Humanitarian Criminals who tell us that the things they find are millions of years old when they are FULLY AWARE THAT THEY ARE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD.

Now they give us a tidbit of truth,when they have had the entire truth for Centuries but have suppressed it from Humanity.

It is nice to see some truths being told,but it would be better if it was recognised that this was knowledge that is NOT BEING JUST DISCOVERED,but is actually OLD knowledge finally being revealed.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's still up.

About ATS

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.

It is a state of mind.

It is a sense of purpose.

It is a statement against the paradigm.

It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied.

Yes well that being said, a BELL will not ring LIKE A BELL if it is not hollow.

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork.

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute.

www.nasa.gov...

A glass of sand does NOT ring like a bell nor does a glass full of water oh great intelligent one...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

not to derail...

to produce the moon

they had to say it...as if it's a proven fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What do you mean we are not stuck on a hollow deck some where all singing row row row you're boat gently down the stream .

i am totally confused now

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
I read this and felt sick to my stomach. LINK HERE
My first thought is that stuff that the conspiracy theorists always talk about, the lizard people? Or the green people? I can't remember. I'm scared #less. I think this triggered my paranoia. I feel so gross right now.

Here is something to ponder and sooth your emotions.

If there are beings below they are most likely benevolent, because if they were predators they would have shown themselves years ago.

Most likely very peaceful, wise, and completely opposite of surface dwellers.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
I read this and felt sick to my stomach. LINK HERE
My first thought is that stuff that the conspiracy theorists always talk about, the lizard people? Or the green people? I can't remember. I'm scared #less. I think this triggered my paranoia. I feel so gross right now.

Green children of Woolpit

brian-haughton.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is part of the two great mysteries of life that we may never know the answers to. One what is actually inside the earth and what life is deep in our planet. the Second is the true history man.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

A glass of sand does NOT ring like a bell nor does a glass full of water oh great intelligent one...

A tuning fork rings like a bell and it's not hollow.

Again, my point is that an object doesn't need to be hollow to "ring like a bell".

The quote is " like a bell ". Key word being like. Like means similar it does not mean exact.

Unless you can produce a recording of this "bell tone" then you're just making assumptions.

Sounds are vibrations and any object will vibrate when struck hard enough.

Is it possible the moon is hollow? Sure, it's possible. But the fact that it sounded like a bell is not proof that it's hollow.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

The quote is " like a bell ". Key word being like. Like means similar it does not mean exact.

I think using this term is purposeful so we are not think along the lines you are of a thump.

I hate it when people use the term "Deny ignorance" as some kind of put down in their response to others posts.

edit on 17-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I hate it when people use the term "Deny ignorance" as some kind of put down in their response to others posts.

Well, if you're implying that is what I did, then you have not read my post correctly and have taken it completely out of context.

I posted the "deny ignorance" quote as a response to Grimpachi. I did not use it in a condescending way. Go back and read it again.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
whats really funny is that this so called new find was actually found in the late 30's sooooo ya'll hella late and obviously dumb enough to believe that they may have found this no kid they been found it and they have lost alot of ppl while trying to explore the thing and yeah get your facts right and post something that actually is new but hey wait nothing is new its all be done before and you just dont realize it cause you have yet to free yourself from reading american news or the news in general
try looking up at the stars
-service to others

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

It's still up.

About ATS

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

It is a state of mind.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork.

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

www.nasa.gov...

As from the other thread.

Moonquakes

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge--it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

lunar seismograms (graph)
The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork. Even if a moonquake isn't intense, "it just keeps going and going," Neal says. And for a lunar habitat, that persistence could be more significant than a moonquake's magnitude.

As you can see the "ringing like a bell" quote was taken out of context and is about moonquakes. Also NASA clearly has answer for why the moon tends to vibrate for long periods of time when it has a quake. It has nothing to do with the moon being hollow.

The first thing that should have tipped anyone off to the claim was that the moon has no atmosphere. Sound does not travel in a vacuum therefore it was an analogy. The information is available to anyone who bother to investigate which they should do before propagating the myth.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Char-Lee

It's still up.

About ATS

It is a state of mind.

www.nasa.gov...

As from the other thread.

Moonquakes

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge--it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

lunar seismograms (graph)
The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork. Even if a moonquake isn't intense, "it just keeps going and going," Neal says. And for a lunar habitat, that persistence could be more significant than a moonquake's magnitude.

As you can see the "ringing like a bell" quote was taken out of context and is about moonquakes. Also NASA clearly has answer for why the moon tends to vibrate for long periods of time when it has a quake. It has nothing to do with the moon being hollow.

The first thing that should have tipped anyone off to the claim was that the moon has no atmosphere. Sound does not travel in a vacuum therefore it was an analogy. The information is available to anyone who bother to investigate which they should do before propagating the myth.

www.nasa.gov...

What is the moon's atmosphere made of? We have some clues. The Apollo 17 mission deployed an instrument called the Lunar Atmospheric Composition Experiment (LACE) on the moon's surface. It detected small amounts of a number of atoms and molecules including helium, argon, and possibly neon, ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide. From here on Earth, researchers using special telescopes that block light from the moon's surface have been able to make images of the glow from sodium and potassium atoms in the moon's atmosphere as they are energized by the sun. Still, we only have a partial list of what makes up the lunar atmosphere. Many other species are expected.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm hot and full of Gas like the Sun!!!
But I'm not hot and full of Gas, like the Sun!!!

So it may have been ringing like a Bell!!!
But not necessarily ringing, like a Bell!!!

I think the comma is important!!!

Metaphors are not always a straight comparison!!!

& this is Gospel like the Bible!!!
But it's not Gospel, like the Bible!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I think you are confused, the ringing has been thoroughly explained scientifically. Neither the earth or the moon are hollow.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

The theme being that when any hollow object is filled with external materials it still rings as if it is hollow....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The moon isn't a complete vacuum and does have somewhat of an atmosphere, it is just so minuscule it's what we would consider a good vacuum here on earth. You definitely could not hear sound though unless it was traveling through the rock beneath your feet. The moon has a surface boundary exosphere around 10^6/cm3 molecules per cubic centimeter. I believe interstellar space is 1/cm3 and the best lab on earth is around 10^4/cm3 (typical ones are 10^5/cm3). 10^6/cm3 (1,000,000 per cc) may seem like a lot but some nebula's are 10^5/cm3 so 10^6/cm3 isn't a lot. I think earth is 10^19/cm3.

www.nasa.gov...
hamradio.arc.nasa.gov...
news.discovery.com...

So does the moon have an atmosphere like the earth? No.
Does it have an atmosphere? Yes.

Edit: I also used the link you used because it also backs up that the moon does have somewhat of an atmosphere. Again, no sound could travel above the ground.
edit on 17-6-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

If an object is filled with something then it isn't hollow...

having a hole or empty space inside

Source of quote: Dictionary
edit on 17-6-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigvig316

That isn't what the article in the OP is about. This has nothing to do with the earth being hollow or some hidden world. It is just saying not all of the crust may have been liquefied by the formation of the moon. A good chunk may have survived and subducted under the mostly molten planet.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'm hot and full of Gas like the Sun!!!
But I'm not hot and full of Gas, like the Sun!!!

So it may have been ringing like a Bell!!!
But not necessarily ringing, like a Bell!!!

I think the comma is important!!!

Metaphors are not always a straight comparison!!!

& this is Gospel like the Bible!!!
But it's not Gospel, like the Bible!!!

Peace everybody!!!

Interesting moon stuff

Yes some materials can vibrate for long periods like crystal. I would think the material is key to the vibrations of the Moon. Clearly the Moon has signs of volcanism, so it can't be actually hollow, but I would assume that it does have a bunch of hollow space.

The Puzzle of Why the Moon "Rings" like a Hollow Sphere When a Large Object Hits It: During the Apollo Moon missions, ascent stages of lunar modules as well as the spent third stages of rockets crashed on the hard surface of the moon. Each time, these caused the moon, according to NASA, to "ring like a gong or a bell." On one of the Apollo 12 flights, reverberations lasted from nearly an hour to as much as four hours. NASA is reluctant to suggest that the moon may actually be hollow, but can otherwise not explain this strange fact.

home1.gte.net...

propaganda-dimitrios.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join