It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: You know, the American political system is the most brutal in the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hillary: You know, the American political system is the most brutal in the world

Let’s face it — there was never going to be a good time for a gaffe of this scale, but it’s hard to think of a worse time for it. In Iraq, where Hillary Clinton signed off on the zero option rather than push for Barack Obama to reach an agreement for residual forces, an al-Qaeda spinoff marches on Baghdad in its effort to establish a new Islamist caliphate. In Afghanistan, fifty people died in what is largely considered a successful election campaign. In Burma, which Hillary claims as one of her crowning achievements, the winner of an election from two decades ago has finally been released from home imprisonment while the military junta tries to balance its need for commerce with its desire for power. Syria just held a mockery of an election, which resulted in the continued despotism of the man Hillary once hailed as a “reformer,” Bashar al-Assad. The country to which she gave a “reset” button is overrunning Ukraine.

hotair.com...

Gaffe ?

This is damn right ignorant comment if there ever was one.

AS former 'Secretary State' she should know about the radical islamo fascists running wild in the middle east.

Since their 'political' system is a marriage made in hell between religious, and political beliefs.

So much those same people offered 'chickens' for her head.

Al Qaeda Offshoot Offers Camels for Obama's Head, Hens for Hillary Clinton's

America has the 'most' brutal political system in the world ?

We are not even close to having that.

The only thing we do is just insult, and character assassinate our 'leaders'.

Where as the leaders of other countries in the world do lots of things worse.

Hillary needs to end her political desires shes done nothing but embarrass herself time, and time again.
edit on 16-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My vote is for the Philippines.
Tons and tons of political assassinations.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She might be right. Only in America can a small sentence like this lead to someone making an issue out of a non-issue.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

She might be right. Only in America can a small sentence like this lead to someone making an issue out of a non-issue.

How so ?

Other countries they kill them for less.

Here we just talk.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

AS former 'Secretary State' she should know about the radical islamo fascists running wild in the middle east.

So what? That is happening in the ME not America. America needs to worry about America and stop trying to solve other nations problems. It's time for them to man up and solve their own problems.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To her, the system is brutal ,
so you HAVE to tell lies...

I really believe now , with this new ignorant comment,
she justifies her bad actions and what she does . by this neo..

Lets liken this to her

"I was shot at by snipers" bull#

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The 'so what' is the fact that American DOESN'T have the 'most brutal political system in the world'.

And Clinton KNOWS IT.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Because of context. She is talking about women running for high public office. Then you've got the internet spinning this and amateur pundits running with a bogus issue.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Because of context. She is talking about women running for high public office. Then you've got the internet spinning this and amateur pundits running with a bogus issue.

So she is setting up 2016, and how anyone who doesn't support her is 'sexist'.

Like like the past 6 years about that other 'ist'.

Funny that she, and others didn't come out in defense of Palin.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The way she attacked sarah palin and her gaffes you think she would be smart enough to know

this is what people do...

Palin learned it..

Clinton won't because when she gaffes no big deal. but when someone else gaffes END OF THE WORLD
Hypocrisy at its finest

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So she is setting up 2016, and how anyone who doesn't support her is 'sexist'.

Like like the past 6 years about that other 'ist'.

I have NO idea where that came from and how it relates to this topic. Sounds like a bullet point. Need a counterpoint? Here's one. It doesn't relate but hey, get it out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How so ?

Other countries they kill them for less.

Here we just talk.

Do you really think the media would display the horror of american political brutality on the News. Hell no. There is a damn good reason why there is a Do Not Tell policy within the government, MJ12, CIA, NSA, SEALS and so on. Damn; if they really whent on the News spilling their guts. The political leaders in the US would be hanged. At least all within MJ12 which probably would cover all the main elits in the US.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hillary has been around for ever and lied most of it, the only brutality she will experience is being caught at it .

After Obama Hillary is going to have a hard time with the same lie's about her beliefs now and do what you want when you get in, he has beat that dead horse to death.

The only problem with truth out of Hillary, she would have to admit she is a Marxist and no different then Obama in any way.

edit on 16-6-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

She is talking about women running for high public office.

This is where it comes from, and relates to the topic.

The victim card that her party is famous playing nonstop.

'Women have it tough in politics.' Not really the only ones that do are the ones like Palin, but they don't rate.

But poor Hillary.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Personally I like to read facts. Not create reality in my head. This is extrapolation. Not even close to the topic.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A gaffe? Really? Is that like saying when you left the White House you and Bill were "dead broke" when you only made $12 million that year? Is it "being brutal" to point out the abject hypocrisy of that statement?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Personally I like to read facts. Not create reality in my head. This is extrapolation. Not even close to the topic.

Not even close to being extrapolation because ?

The US political system encompasses a great many things.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Is it "being brutal" to point out the abject hypocrisy of that statement?

Yes, stop talking bad about Hillary!!

Sexist pigs

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Until someone can show me the statistics on how many Americans, and its leaders getting shot for their political beliefs, or thrown in prison.

WE don't have the most brutal PS in the world.

China, Russia, and the ME has that.

We don't

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Agreed, this thread is way out there, it beggars belief. Strewth, and I don't even like the woman, but this is stoopid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join