It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government arresting people for anti Obama facebook post.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I don't understand why they mollycoddle this guy

You made me look up a word again.

One of those words mamma used to use, lol

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The NSA is listening right now!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
if this was true i would have been long gone. the second that impostor stole presidency i've always went against him. he's not just a war criminal but a murderer and a liar. i'm not backing bush up but at least he never got caught committing crimes.

sorry OP but you're link that you are referring to is complete and utter propaganda.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you were not convinced about reincarnation you should be now. Hitler reincarnated as obama and the leo's his gestapo.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well that's because here on ATS we aren't using our real names, unlike FB.

To monitor and pick on FB posts is like shooting fish in a barrel.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
If you have any goats, I can house them with mine until you are released with your new *I love my government* programming.

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

All of a sudden these zombie like posts are starting to really make sense....

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a hoax. I've got right-wing doomers in the family on both sides and some wacky friends that really think Obama is the anti-christ and all of that. they've been posting anti Obama propoganda for years and still are, even today and have not ever been arrested. I'm talking dozens of people that are easy to trace and find. I can even tell you what they eat drink and watch on tv every single day of the week from their posts. Again, If they haven't been arrested for this then nobody has. LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The biggest issue that you american sheep need to open your eyes to is that involuntary detention in mental health institutions are a violation of the Constitution, especially the First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments, as well as the Sixth, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Amendments. Since when did americans ever care about the Constitution? HAH!

Well, that's okay. I am sure when Jesus Christ comes to this country, and says "I am Jesus Christ," and gets thrown into a mental hospital, you'll all be happy, like the Jews were when Jesus Christ was thrown into jail.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
obama is something much worse than the anti christ. books only represent a metaphor of ones physical mind. reality can deal 8 fold damage compared.
demon is as demon does. no religious pun intended.
our veil is only made of tracing paper. it is weak.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Unless and until they destroy the Constitution their first amendment rights are being denied and even an ambulance chasing lawyer should win their case. What they need to do is get in court and subpoena Obama to make him prove he is eligible to be president.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182
the constitution can never be destroyed. you are a fool to think so, or you are a harbinger that holds false cards.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

The 1st amendment only pertains to the people of the States not US citizens. Civil rights are the only rights US citizens have and they are legislated ie...(created) by government.

Look at the date on your State constitution and you will see it was rewritten after the 14th amendment by force to allow for legislative control by legislature not "by the people".

The USA originally put in place by the people of the States is no longer what you think it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

His lawyer said the government spies on returning vets more than the average person because most likely they will come back and be anti-government. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Congrats on your courage. I hope you have a support group at hand and your affairs in order.

I wouldn't trust the rising black booted thugs any further than I could throw the neutered complicit Congress.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
Questioning of authority
refusal to follow directions
stubbornness
unwillingness to go along with the crowd
disobeying or ignoring orders
free thinkers
nonconformists
no wonder I get along with vets so well, but I don't trust facebook so I didn't join.
Semper Fi

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There are many of people like that. The difference is they are regurgitating garbage they read elsewhere. In other words the are harmless and the garbage they rant about is harmless information. This Marine actually had damaging first hand information that apparently needed to be silenced.

This is not the first time someone has been in trouble for anti-Obama FB post. Locally I know someone who was picked up by the SS for allegedly threatening the POTUS on FB.
edit on 16-6-2014 by jrod because: this was story was from 2012...sensational reporting

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The Destroyer-in-Chief;
The Supreme Narcissist;
The Chief Pathological Liar;

considers anyone who disagrees with him a threat.

He's more than once uttered blather indicating he'd love to have essentially Hitler's authority to deal with such folks who dare to disagree with him.

It still boggles my mind that the sheeple/Eloi voted for him twice . . . depending on how many actually voted thusly vs were 'described' and 'counted' as voting that way by the PTB.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The next thing you'll see is some government hack rewriting whatever we say so it'll reflect positively on this administration!

I love Obama and think he is awesome and dreamy and should run for a third term!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They're gonna have to arrest thee whole world then since a don't really know anyone who actually likes obama

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Scary article, but not unexpected in view of the political paranoid climate of this administration.

When they finish culling FB, and start culling ATS, the membership here will diminish drastically...

Looking over the criteria for being singled out for institutionalization....they should start with Barry and Holder...

Des

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
The next thing you'll see is some government hack rewriting whatever we say so it'll reflect positively on this administration!

I love Obama and think he is awesome and dreamy and should run for a third term!

I think he should write an EO doing completely away with the
term of the presidency, and just stay. Like a SCOTUS judge. Yeah,
he knows more Constitutional law than those mugs on the bench
anyway. Where's that fermented millet at...

Posting a physically benign, but ideologically contrary blurb on FB?
Wow, if this isn't a hoax, it's time to get out the fine cloth again
for the projectoids. 2nd paragraph and my favorite Tom Beringer
impersonation... gotta deburr the donuts

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join