It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshopped photos of jihadists in Iraq???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Honestly, threads like this should be closed.
There is absolutely no reason to think that these images are photoshopped. If there is any work being done to a few of them then I would imagine it has something to do with photo quality (I'm not an expert so I am nearly clueless as to the correct terminology here)

There is zero reason to think that they need to "fake" any of what is going on in Iraq in regards to photos of ISIL killing people. There are doing a fine job displaying their own crimes to the world.

These people are seriously sick and are thieving the oxygen of those of us who desire to live in peace. They need two to the skull and rolled into a shallow grave...period.

Threads like this are the reason that some find ATS a joke. There is so much good information here and yet this garbage is what those who happen upon this site find?

I agree......someone missed med time. (Sorry OP, truth hurts sometimes) You are either very paranoid, trolling, or seeking stars and flag...because we all know they get handed out like candy for garbage like this, all the while the real dirt and the real conspiracies fly under the radar, noticed only by those who see crap like this for what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Photoshopped or not, the message is the same, these groups don't take prisoners en masse, they just kill them.
The same thing happened in Afghanistan, they killed Russian soldiers who had hands up in surrender, on the spot.
Come to think of it, the PIRA did the same thing here.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Jakal26
Threads like this are the reason that some find ATS a joke. There is so much good information here and yet this garbage is what those who happen upon this site find? ......someone missed med time

By the sound of it your not going to like the future threads I have planned for Bigfoot, Chemtrails, Ghosts & Flying saucers...

get some perspective, I posted some photos of some jihadists , that may or may not be altered,,,I didnt say the were "all" altered or who may have altered them or the reason they might of been altered...

Mass Media propaganda has everthing to do with the real dirt flying below the radar

the joke part is the the responses that I'm met with,,,people that dont even possess the ability to zoom in on a photo with an opinion,, , what was said on twitter & facebook that has nothing to do with theses particular photos,,, & others claiming that I deny jihadists even exsist,,,

your very welcome to debunk the claim , but if even one photo has been altered then I have been vindicated..

edit on 16-6-2014 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
There is zero reason to think that they need to "fake" any of what is going on in Iraq in regards to photos of ISIL killing people. There are doing a fine job displaying their own crimes to the world.

These people are seriously sick and are thieving the oxygen of those of us who desire to live in peace. They need two to the skull and rolled into a shallow grave...period.

(emphasis mine)

As a Brit, I have a keen love of all things ironic and this sums it up!
Thanks for the chuckle..

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blowback
your very welcome to debunk the claim , but if even one photo has been altered then I have been vindicated..

Not really, as the implication of your OP is that these were doctored by others (such as the MSM) to "further an agenda" (I suspect another military adventure, perhaps?) when in actuality, you have still failed to even consider the fact that, if they are doctored (and there is no evidence they have been), it could have been done by ISIS?

Ironically - again - the the BBC (those dastardly MSM) have gone to great lengths to emphasise these pictures have not been verified and that, oddly, none of the men shown are bound in any way, making your claims of "agenda pushing" a bit wonky...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Thanks for the chuckle..

You are welcome. It was partially intended.
Thing is, I do desire to live in peace. I also believe that there are times when one must fight fire with fire.
The ability to snuff out, nearly instantaneously, gas well/forest fires/other fires WITH fire is all the proof I need. Very natural.

Extermination of filth and scum is step one to peace.
Not sure how there can be peace otherwise. One cannot remain passive when the enemy has not conscience. To do so is suicidal.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

Hey, I'm all for a bigfoot thread, etc etc.....that is a far cry from this but that is opinion and I don't really care at all to debate that.

get some perspective, I posted some photos of some jihadists , that may or may not be altered

Here.....get some perspective.

Because when you have video like this, a few photos, where the photoshopping that may or may not have been done, really matters....at all

Btw folks....don't watch that if you don't want to see true violence and murder and beheadings on full display. Inside the mind of ISIL. (Or haven't you seen that? Surely you have)

Mass Media propaganda has everthing to do with the real dirt flying below the radar

And controlled alternative media propaganda has everything to do with pushing distracting, obfuscating garbage like this thread.

The burden of proof is on you, buddy. Not to mention, I don't even care to. It is useless and utterly pointless when i can point to that video.

(PS....no hard feelings. I am not in a good mindset, so I doubt this sounds very "nice" at all)

Edit before posting......btw, the idea that those guys required having their hands bound to be hostages....ludicrous! Just absolutely absurd. There is this thing....it is called fear. Instill it, CONTROL them. That isn't so hard to understand, is it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join