It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with John Paul II's shadow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No offense, but this is not a story.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Rob48

I was looking for a video like that and could not find one, you can see it is a video of exactly the same location from a different angle, there are the same markings in the concrete lines, thanks. It does show he took the beanie off, still the placement is odd per the shadow. One thing I did notice is that there are no fingers from his left hand holding onto the beanie (for such a windy day), even though you can see his watch on his wrist and where his hand is located. As I said before, low resolution Pareidolia.

Cheers - Dave

The caps do fall off sometimes, not that time though. Pope Francis/AKA Pope Franky,
(in Belfast) got his blown off too, as did Pope benedict's V2 replica hat in London. BTW, the beanie is called a Zucchetto, you heathen!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I get what you are saying op. many seem to have missed your point. Maybe it was not released to cause a stir, but instead the truth has a way of revealing itself? Or perhaps just likes to play pranks on popes. Lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

However, it appears his little white "beanie" fell off onto the ground and into the shadow producing a very unusual photographic effect (in low resolution copy).

How did you get stars? Or was the OP to long for the new generation of ATS and witty one liners are the only thing read. Of course if you would of read it you would realized it as well.

Don't let my join date fool you.
That was a terrible answer and wouldn't of happened if you read the whole OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

yeah gotta say on closer inspection it's his hat in hand creating an odd looking shadow, I am pretty sure it was not on purpose it prob just slipped off and he grabbed it, carrying on as normal as he is in front of people with cameras and stuff. kind of like a stage slip caught on tape.
But then again who knows nowadays. personally i think an innocent mishap

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
His shadow is there, half on top of the hat or whatever that is on the ground.
edit on 15-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RealLife

You should ask the people that gave them don't you think?

Whine whine whine

(post by RealLife removed for a manners violation)
(post by Indigent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Its his papal beanie or hat that fell from his head.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

his little cap has fallen off his head onto his shadow and thats all there is to that

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

yeah gotta say on closer inspection it's his hat in hand creating an odd looking shadow, I am pretty sure it was not on purpose it prob just slipped off and he grabbed it, carrying on as normal as he is in front of people with cameras and stuff. kind of like a stage slip caught on tape.
But then again who knows nowadays. personally i think an innocent mishap

I already posted a video of this scene. It didn't slip off, he was holding it in his hand.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I was waiting for someone to correct the OP. I'm not even Catholic and I was like "stop calling it a beanie". Seemed disrespectful. I don't know. I'm weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Folks are so quick to dismiss so much, so quick.
What if this is a easy connection to the one world religion?

The crown of the Egyptian goddess ISIS is called the "throne". It looks exactly like the shadow
ISIS the religious jihad plows through Iraq, within days of Muslims praying in the Vatican.
But then again it could all be just a random occurrence in a random universe and mean nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I'm not an expert on Catholic ceremonial dress or Catholic words for things, and unfortunately i do not know what that cap is called. But i know that if i use the term beanie, cap, hat, then most people will know what i am talking about whether they know the correct term or not. Are those people being offensive, or is your mind perhaps a little too PC at the moment?

And for those who missed this, THE OP ALREADY SAID IT WAS A CAP ON THE GROUND, and is not asking for us to try to figure out what this is. He or she just thought it was interesting in that papers actually ran a story about it when it happened.

I am glad I came here to see the photo the other poster put up around halfway down page 1. I want to see that one explained. I'm sure it has an explanation, I just want to know what it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Josephus

And for those who missed this, THE OP ALREADY SAID IT WAS A CAP ON THE GROUND, and is not asking for us to try to figure out what this is. He or she just thought it was interesting in that papers actually ran a story about it when it happened.

The papers (or at least the one pictured) didn't mention anything about the shadow or the hat. It was just a standard photo of the Pope kissing the ground. I don't see why anyone would give it a second thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It's his hat that he laid on the ground. Heh, heh... at first I laughed and said to myself "Devil Horns". it's in half laid on the ground, if you look closely you can see the seams in a pie formation.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
THE OP ALREADY SAID HE KNEW IT WAS THE HAT PEOPLE. Dang what do people NOT know how to read anymore jeeze. Nice thread op.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

perhaps the pope is a shape shifting reptilian?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join