It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JW pamphlet with mention of One world government & Open Event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was handed a pamphlet the other day from JW members...

For me, it screams NWO, and one world government.

I don't have anything more to add at this moment, for i'm still trying to put all the pieces together of this grand puzzle.

edit on 15-6-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They are not talking about a world set up, they want nothing to do with "the world". They are referring to a one world gov't lead by Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
They are not talking about a world set up, they want nothing to do with "the world". They are referring to a one world gov't lead by Christ.

From what I know of Jesus I would be okay with him being in charge. I am not a Christian, but I would be cool on a guy that has a message of love and is anti-corruption. A few miracles wouldn't hurt either.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How odd. I found the very same pamphlet on a table in my yard the other day. Thought it was just the kids stuff from cleaning out their school lockers but then something made me unfold it. Drat... they found us!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

They've got their big assemblies coming up soon. It's just advertising.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would guess that they are speculating on the viability of the one world government theory as extrapolated by futurism. I believe that JW's follow a version of historicisim.

If not that, then I would have to guess they are referring to a millennial world system under Christ.

Either way though, I am sure that the brochure is written to sound more provocative then it is, to get butts in seats.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

A: Propaganda for "real" Christ

B: "Anti-Christ" setup

C: Sensational writing promising the stability of a one world government knowing the present chaos worldwide will boost interest.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Actually they are talking about their religious group ruling the world.
That's how these 7th day apocalypse groups work. They all have someone that "talks to god" and then they make up a bunch of bs to feed to their followers about how important they are and how they have to prepare to rule the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

No. I don't know another religion that looks forward to a paradise life on Earth. Aside from the 144,000 that rule with Christ from Heaven. It has NOTHING to do with our politics OR religion actually.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Actually, though many Christians may not understand this, they are pretty much “on point” as to what is written in revelations.

Revelation: 21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

The 144K are Jewish male virgins who have accepted Christ, and become the “First fruits”. It appears to be the highest “station” of those who are saved:

14 Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, 3 and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, 5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

edit on 6/15/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Close. VERY close. The "Keys to the Kingdom" come into play. First the Jews, then...sorry, don't remember. You've gotta understand that I'm decades from this stuff. But the 3rd key was to open the way for non-Jews. Gentiles, not Goyim. They believe the "Bride of Christ" is this body and together they will rule a paradise Earth for 1000 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
JW"s believe that their will be a NWO that represents the seven headed beast that is given authority to rule for a short time in Revelation. Putting it in direct opposition to what they believe is God's authority and kingdom. Which is why if you look in the second picture you see that the theme of their convention is "Keep seeking first God's kingdom."

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wish I could go into detail about some of the interactions I have had with JW's, but it would surely violate the t&c's of this forum. I always greet them with open arms, and then proceed to completely disrupt their perception of reality. I get a kick out of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To my knowledge the JW's are an offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists. The 7DA are historicists, which is what most protestant religions originally taught. According to that version of prophecy, the last two beasts would then be Rome and the United States. The 7DA take it a step further though, and equate the 'Mark' to Sunday vs “Sabbath” keeping (Sabbath runs Friday evening through Saturday evening), hence their strong belief in Saturday worship. I guess I'm not “up to date” on what the JW's teach now, or how far they have fallen from the original Historicist teaching.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
To my knowledge the JW's are an offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists.

No, they are different. MUCH. 7DA are fundamentalists. JW's are...............um, JW's. There may be similarities, like some think JW's and Mormans are similar just because they both knock on your door but they are totally different. JW's look to a future of a life on a paradise Earth. Under Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
To my knowledge the JW's are an offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists. The 7DA are historicists, which is what most protestant religions originally taught. According to that version of prophecy, the last two beasts would then be Rome and the United States. The 7DA take it a step further though, and equate the 'Mark' to Sunday vs “Sabbath” keeping (Sabbath runs Friday evening through Saturday evening), hence their strong belief in Saturday worship. I guess I'm not “up to date” on what the JW's teach now, or how far they have fallen from the original Historicist teaching.

I think they have Rome as the Beast that grows the small horn in Daniel that they think turns into Great Britain and ultimately then turns into the beast in Revelation with two horns that is the Anglo/American duel world power that acts as Christian nations (appearing as a lamb) but speaks as a dragon (symbol of the devil) that breaths life into the United Nations being the seven headed beast.
You are correct that they are split on that opinion of Sunday not being a day of worship.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
For me, it screams NWO, and one world government.

There is a very good reason for that...

Jehovah's Witnesses and the NWO both share a common source:

Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati-reptilian Russell bloodline, was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, better known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and most certainly Illuminati. His new "religion (mind-control cult) was funded by the Rothschild's and he was a friend of theirs, just like the founders of the Mormons who were also Rothschild-funded through Kuhn, Loeb, and Co. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

“One of the strangest things for this author was to continue running into evidence that seems to indicate Charles Taze Russell, the man who started the Jehovah’s Witnesses Watchtower Society, was secretly an important Satanist. Lest the reader devalue the evidence, permit this author to state that the evidence came in first before I came up with my theory that Russell was an important Satanist, and not vice-versa.

Some of the outstanding clues are: C T Russell’s Bethel staff became concerned about his occult activities and required him to take an oath forswearing any further occult activities. Russell family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists. Contacts from various places today indicate that the modern Watchtower Society is working with the New World Order. This implies that at some point the Society began cooperating with the New World Order. Russell seems to be the likeliest starting point. The Russell Bloodline

The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a religion of their own for the Illuminati in Palestine... One, Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati Russell bloodline (the Russell's were one of the creators of the Illuminati's second chapter, Skull&Bones at Yale University) was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, a friend of Rothschilds, and most certainly Illuminati. Historian, David Icke states, "...it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922.

One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers." Rothschilds funded the Jehovah's Witness

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Go ahead. Do Joe Rutherford next.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
They might be more based on it than you realize:

About 1870, Russell and his father established a group with a number of acquaintances to undertake an analytical study of the Bible and the origins of Christian doctrine, creed, and tradition. The group, strongly influenced by the writings of Millerite Adventist ministers George Storrs and George Stetson, themselves frequent attendees, came to the conclusion that many of the primary doctrines of the established churches, including the trinity, hellfire and inherent immortality of the soul, were not substantiated by the scriptures.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

I totally disagree. No I don't.

The group, strongly influenced by the writings of Millerite Adventist ministers George Storrs and George Stetson, themselves frequent attendees, came to the conclusion that many of the primary doctrines of the established churches, including the trinity, hellfire and inherent immortality of the soul, were not substantiated by the scriptures.

This is true. Much of Christian dogma they didn't adhere to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join