It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Dinosaurs Walk Among Humans in the Days of the Bible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Absolutely.

Science has become nothing more than a massive form of mind control and propaganda with less credibility than the MSM.

Science fundamentalism has ZERO credibility.

human footprints with dinosaurs - Google Search

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

This is something expected from someone who really has no idea what science is. Well done!

What you experience is wishful thinking, hopping that there is something there, but all it goes back to this picture, only proof that dinosaurs and human co-existed....

... right, only in our imagination...

edit on 16-6-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

You really are the superman of frogs.
keep up the good work!

That's not sarcasm. I mean it. :p

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: ArtemisE

I am a poor Christian. I do not go to church etc etc.

But when I see posts like yours, it makes me wonder if we are blind men attempting to describe an elephant by touching one aspect of the elephant.

Nevertheless, all that aside.

I know that there is no proof whatsoever (except for the feet-print), in fact, there is much more proof supporting that man did not co-exist with dinosaurs. I find the feet-print fossils placing dinosaur feet-print alongside that of man's to be intriguing. I can imagine a scenario whereby they might appear to co-exist (the feet-print) but proper examination would show them to have been laid down at separate times.

In a situation whereby dinosaurs have left their prints, with another protecting layer of sedimentation being laid down on top, and then hardened to sandstone (both layers) with the upper layer being softer and more porous. Then the upper layer becomes weathered/eroded with an additional layer of clay sedimentation being laid down, for example, upon which man walks. Then additional layers of sedimentation being laid down, I could see how the 2 prints could appear to be from the same era. However, as I stated, proper examination should prove the difference between the 2 layers in question.

The Dino/human foot prints ( if memory serves me) were "discovered" by a creationist hack. All the real scientists who have checked them out say they were changed to look like human foot prints. Most likely by the guy who "found" them.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

You really are the superman of frogs.
keep up the good work!

That's not sarcasm. I mean it. :p

LOL...

You know, this whole thing is at point where you can predict what will follow... At this moment, there should be at least one post (and possibly picture) of Ica Stones.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Lol that and someone saying the human eye is too complex for nature to create! Lmao

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Human eyes are manufactured in a plant on the south side of the city. It's a non-profit company. Run by aliens.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Sounds like a Final Fantasy video game. It really does make you wonder how little we know. And how scary it is that there are those who do know the truth that walk on this Land... hallelujah to conspiracies!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Riiiight. I'm sure that's legit. Just like your claim that evolution is mathematically impossible and numerous other things that have been proven wrong. Just keep blindly attacking science. It's totally what Jesus would do. NOT.

It's not entirely impossible that surviving ancestors or variations of some dinosaurs could have existed recently. The problem is lack of evidence, so if they existed they were extremely rare and humans could have killed them off. Afterall, something that big would be difficult to hide. If we found a dinosaur variation in a recent fossil strata it would change a good amount in our extinction records, but would mean little in the big picture. A few lineages survived the triassic extinction and found a way to survive the last 60 million years or so. It's certainly not impossible and there is still much of the earth we haven't explored. It could possibly explain Loch Ness monster and many other reported beasts and monsters of the past.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Riiiight. I'm sure that's legit. Just like your claim that evolution is mathematically impossible and numerous other things that have been proven wrong. Just keep blindly attacking science. It's totally what Jesus would do. NOT.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that evolutionists are asking us "religious" folk why WE believe what we believe...

While at the same time they are gullible enough to believe everything they are told about the "evolution cult" sponsored by TPTB.

The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing BUT hoaxes and frauds.

Why so gullible?

(Substitute Science for "The Internet")

Where did you hear that?
The Internet.
And you believed it?
Yeah. They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true.
Where did you hear that?
The Internet.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So, you're going to tell us the internet can't be trusted, before providing an internet link on the subject? And you continue to take yourself seriously. Good grief.
edit on 16-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that evolutionists are asking us "religious" folk why WE believe what we believe...
I just don't understand the crusade against science while at the same time believing something with zero evidence. If your standards for belief are that poor, then shouldn't it be the same for science? You hold science to such ridiculous standards while blindly believing your world view on whim. I just wonder why. Evolution has nothing against religious folk and doesn't prove anything about god, yet constantly has to be defended against fringe creationists and literalists who know nothing about it.

This proves that religion is brainwashing!

There is no evidence for god

There are mountains of evidence for evolution

Seriously? Evolution cult? Are you suggesting the scientific fields of biology and genetics are just made up on the spot? Genetic mutations don't happen? Environments don't change? Put your money where your mouth is and give me some science that goes against evolution instead of red herrings about hoaxes perpetuated by humans in quest of fame. Even if you discount the hoaxes, evolution still holds firm. It's not like the theory of modern evolutionary synthesis relies on any of that and if you actually believe that, you are mistaken.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Men and dinosaurs didn't exist together,done.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Did I say I get a "warm fuzzy" feeling? Or, did i say it is something I cannot explain, as there's no words?

Agape is beyond words. It is a love beyond comprehension. It is not a warm and fuzzy feeling love, it is more than any feeling. As I said, I don't have words to explain it.

Warm fuzzy feelings comes from phileo/eros/storge love. Don't confuse these with Agape love.

Please, I ask, don't assume you know anything about my (or any believer's) spiritual life. By such assumptions you are misleading others by making my faith in God out as "warm fuzzy feelings" as you stated. Such feelings as you mentioned comes from neuropsychology - role of the limbic system, nerve growth factor, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, and vasopressin or evolutionary psychology and has nothing to do with Agape

You're not dissing me, but God. Don't do this. Not for the believers sake, but for the sake of those who are unsure.

But, let's leave it as it is. You believe what you believe, & I believe what I believe. No harm.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames

Did I say I get a "warm fuzzy" feeling? Or, did i say it is something I cannot explain, as there's no words?

Agape is beyond words. It is a love beyond comprehension. It is not a warm and fuzzy feeling love, it is more than any feeling. As I said, I don't have words to explain it.

Warm fuzzy feelings comes from phileo/eros/storge love. Don't confuse these with Agape love.

Please, I ask, don't assume you know anything about my (or any believer's) spiritual life. By such assumptions you are misleading others by making my faith in God out as "warm fuzzy feelings" as you stated. Such feelings as you mentioned comes from neuropsychology - role of the limbic system, nerve growth factor, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, and vasopressin or evolutionary psychology and has nothing to do with Agape

You're not dissing me, but God. Don't do this. Not for the believers sake, but for the sake of those who are unsure.

But, let's leave it as it is. You believe what you believe, & I believe what I believe. No harm.

If you are unable to explain it so that others may understand, how can you say that you yourself understand it?
edit on 16-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Blue whale, Giant Squid, and Komodo Dragon.

All plausible, this era explanations for these "monsters," also See salt water crocs.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

If you have a life partner whom your some family and friends dislike, yet you dearly love your partner, you can try and explain why you love your partner, but some of them will still not be able to get to grips with your choice. You know why you love your partner cos it is phileo love. Agape Love is a love beyond understanding of the flesh.

Can one explain the love you have for your children? Is that love not beyond any true understanding. You can say I love my children because they are of me. Still, that love is beyond any love you have for others. A love that makes you one with your children. You love them because they are part of you.

God is a Being which no one can understand in flesh, yet I know that I owe Him my life. I am being pulled by a Great Love. That Love is beyond any explanation I can give, but in spirit it is beautiful. I am a man. I cannot fathom God, but, I trust, 'cos my spirit cannot live without Him.

I understand that without Him I am nothing. I understand why I commune with Him. I understand why I owe Him my life. To explain to unbelievers something of the spirit is not something I can do, cos His Love is beyond words.

I believe because I have been touched by His love, the Truth. It is not something I can deny. Without that love I am a walking dead on earth. Dead in spirit.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

Congratulations on your subservient confusion, but this thread is about dinosaurs existing during bible times...
The answer is no.

Sarcasm aside, I know from experience that you can overcome indoctrination. Victims of child abuse can overcome the strong hold it has on them.The brainwashing will always remain but in its subjugation it will eventually be replaced with the pride of accomplishment overcoming ignorance and superstition in understanding the true nature of existence.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

You are correct, it is about the leviathan and behemoth, which I answered as to what I believe about these creatures in earlier posts.

Going off track was not my intention, but, I was questioned, and so I had to respond to these questions about my belief.

I will move along.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You forgot one: "..... and Jesus rode into Jerusalem on T. Rex just in time for the first millennial anniversary of the creation of the universe". This is very important.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I nearly spit out my drink. You made my day. Thank you sir.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join