It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Who Gave Birth to Lizard Accused of Witchcraft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Elizaberth!

I say hang her!

Hang her ??? your mad everyone knows you have to burn witches .. burn her !!! ..

Erm.. couldnt resist.. one of those days my dark sense of humour showing a bit ..have to laugh at the insanity in the world or end up mental ...
edit on 15/6/14 by Expat888 because: typo aaarrrggghhh....

edit on 15/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: randyvs
Elizaberth!

I say hang her!

Hang her ??? your mad everyone knows you have to burn witches .. burn her !!! ..

Erm.. couldnt resist.. one of those days my dark sense of humour showing a bit ..have to laught at the insanity in the world or end up mental ...

perhaps before anyone rushes to extreme and strange things like that...

We should have her weighed to see if she weighs less than a duck.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Oops.. forgot .. erm.. were we supposed to use a domestic duck or wild duck for that ???

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Mate, your first line nailed this.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

burn her !!! ..

Alright, burn it is.

But can we at least tie her to a wagon
wheel and roll her thru the streets?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
a reply to: manna2

At the end of the article, you have a little voting option...

"Is this a Hoax. Yes / No." 9% are saying no.

Just wow.

Because isn't this the country who thought conjoined twins was a goddess reborn? they are very superstitious in many areas, so probably not a Hoax, just ignorance.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Call me old-fashioned but I`m skeptical of Reptilian-Human relationships. I know they are all the rage in some areas, but what will the long-term consequences be? Its a slippery slope. OK, I`m not going to call it Bestiality because Reptilians don't consider themselves animals but superior alien beings, but look at the result. How is she going to raise a lizard? Or communicate with it?
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Aww now Sky, you just have to have an open mind.

Don't you remember 'V' and what happened when lizards and humans mated? It produced the Star Child and hope for peace.

Maybe it's an omen of things to come! (smirk)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Don't you remember 'V' and what happened when lizards and humans mated? It produced the Star Child and hope for peace.

Hollywood is sexualizing us toward aliens Wrabbit. We are being told to make love to Reptilians and even to fraking Cylons.

The reason is that THEY cannot evolve without human blood. They've been banned from evolving and require us to circumvent the ban.

If you are an avid supporter of snakesex (what they call reptilian-human intercourse in Indonesia), so I dont mean any offense. Just use a condom, OK? Better safe than sorry.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

It's that Geico Gecko. He should be selling insurance not messing with customers.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I spent about three minutes writing the post, and a couple more than that considering the topic, while running through the huge amount of normally useless data I have picked up on matters biological.

But how long did it take for you to stop laughing just so you could write the post?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I spent about three minutes writing the post, and a couple more than that considering the topic, while running through the huge amount of normally useless data I have picked up on matters biological.

But how long did it take for you to stop laughing just so you could write the post?

I havent stopped laughing since I decided which forum to post this in. And some of the responses are golden. it is funny, but there is kind of a half assed debate going on about evolution here, lol. But try and do it with a straight face while typing....thats hilarious. Oh, and dang man, some people are just ickey. I mean some of the transference in rationalizing their stated views, whether in jest or not, just ickey. Lol, I do regret my gerbil reference and no offense intended to Richard Gere,

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2 "Ataupa said: "It is clearly a nonsense to suggest that the woman gave birth to a lizard. There has never been a proven case of a living organism from one species giving birth to a different species, it just doesn't happen." See, that was what I always thought "Debi Nubatonis, 31, gave birth to the gecko after an eight-month pregnancy and now Indonesian officials are sending in an exert team to clear up the mystery. The scientists in the team said that although it was clearly nonsense that the woman had given birth to a lizard, they needed to investigate to come up with a logical explanation" www.mirror.co.uk... well I had to think for quite awhile to decide to post this whopper, hehe Now I gave this quote from the article just to set precedence, that this is science. I mean, they sent their expert scientists. So discuss ats, is this proof of evolution? Or is it witchcraft? Either way it doesn't look good for the Christians in this one. On one hand it proves evolution or on the other you get accused of going on a witch hunt. A lose lose scenario for sure. Now I haven't been able to verify yet, and I am working on it, but rumors are that the team of exprt scientists sent to investigate have been able to confirm...........the gecko is gay. It just cannot get any worse for the Christians with this one it seems

LOL "It can't get any worse for Christians"
Even if some woman gave birth to a lizard, how does that ruin Christians in any way? Your arrogance is amazing, and very funny.
There are lots of things that happen in this world that no one can find an answer for, let alone a logical one. Is this story one of them? Who knows? Not you for sure.
Hearing an oddball story without anyone involved knowing one way or another the veracity of any of the claims, then coming in here and saying it messes up Christians is infantile at best.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

lol... I'll try and remember that if I'm in India and cruising the nightlife scene..

It is a weird weird world tho. Superstitions and Myths amid wars and rumors of war. Folks don't even know what to believe on basic biology anymore.

Interesting times.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Lol, that was all in jest. I have a very dry sarcasm that gets past alot of people but i felt obligated with the thread title, lol, from the op. I may take some shots at that poser church of baal that masquerades as spokesperson for all believers and even Yah! And that militant black robed body that controls it. But i dont take cheap shots at the disciples that were sent out into the world.

if i were to offend someone in this thread it would be done so in pointing out the absurdity of anyone that uses the args that have been used by so many in this thread. I think i have gotten in about 6 or more cheapshots in at those i usually argue with just because of trying to be serious in a thread like this. I wish i was clever enough to claim this thread was bait but i caught all sorts of critters i never cast my net for. So i get to laugh with everyone and we call this what it is.
alot of people here with a good sense of humor though.
btw. I know this guy in his 80's that is fit and healthy and looks 60ish or younger. He is an expert in health and wellness and mentored me some. He is a colon hydrotherapist. He told me he has removed many creatures from people over the years. He said he removed a couple frogs and a snake from a really fat dr. That came to him. The guy is the real deal, no liar. A real Christian who walks the walk. He has no need to lie to pretend to be credible in some way. I believe him. Enough to actually be relieved when nothing like that ever came out of me,

a reply to: Shadow22

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I was just face palming my way through the post!

I will admit, I did find myself guffawing a few times throughout the posting process
I guess I just thought a silly proposition deserved some plausible but silly answers!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i just had to see what this thread was about, due to the intriguing title.

lol, seriously?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If you go to Pattaya Thailand, there's a place called Marilyn's where you can see women giving birth to all sorts of things. Bananas, turtles, eels, razor blades, eggs, you name it. And for 500 Baht they'll let you try to come up with your own birthing creation.
edit on 15-6-2014 by lynxpilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't know what is the strangest thing about this thread.... the story itself or the OP's strange obsession with Christians. Here we have a story which, if true, is possibly the biggest scientific discovery in the past hundreds or thousands of years, and all you can muster up as far as an opinion is that this is bad for Christianity?

And then to say it's a guy gecko? Which apparently makes this even worse for Christianity? First of all we've known for a long time that homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom apart from just humans. Second of all, I know some species in the animal kingdom are, but are geckos sexually active during their first first few days of birth? Or is this story older than that and the gecko has reached sexually maturity? Has the gecko been exposed to both male and female geckos? Maybe it's bisexual, but it just hasn't met a female gecko of its preferred "type". Lol, if we are going to be ridiculous let's get our facts straight first. Then we can twist them into whatever arrangement we wish...

This story seems like a bad version of the Onion.

I don't know if Bat boy was the father, or the midwife, or what....but he had to be involved somehow....

This must be some publicity stunt by Geico. Soon they will make a movie similar to Stuart Little, but with the Geico Gecko, featuring his childhood up until he became the spokesgecko/mascot for Geico insurance.
edit on 6/15/2014 by 3n19m470 because: Apologies to the OP. Humor is sometimes difficult to convey in this format, I know it happens to me all the time. But if a few people got it, then it's totally worth all the confused or offended people. F#*k 'em if they can't take a joke, that's what I say.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I remember going to a strip club, saw this nude cute dancer dancing with a big old boa . It was kinda erotic but this why that is a a bad idea lol. unprotected slithering .

The gerbil thing came to my mind on how it happened okay got to stop now before I bust a gut laughing or my twisted humor gets me in trouble.

Okay what a load of bovine bio waste, I need hip waders now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join