It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Great Grandson Dies In NY Plane Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The single-engine plane took off from Westchester County Airport just after 8 a.m. Friday and narrowly missed a house west of the airfield before hitting some trees, officials said.

Richard Rockefeller, of Falmouth, Maine, was the only person on board the Portland, Maine-registered aircraft.

The 65-year-old was a doctor and father of two, family spokesman Fraser Seitel said. He had recently been working on a way to treat post-traumatic stress disorder in wounded war veterans, Seitel said.

"It's a terrible tragedy," Seitel said. "Richard was a wonderful cherished son, brother, father and grandfather."

Rockefeller Great Grandson Dies In NY Plane Crash

Just saw this and immediately thought something suspicious since he was heir to the Rockefeller dynasty, and the only person on the plane, but planes go down all the time. So who knows?

I just know that I don't feel much sympathy for John, and maybe that makes me a bad person but it's just so hard to feel anything but animosity for someone who's allowed the perpetuation of death & destruction worldwide.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kevinquisitor

hi Kevinquisitor,
(there's already a topic on this event, but yours seems to be a little different with a few questions of its own..)
i think it's a good indication that your humanity is intact, if you spare a thought for this douchebag rockefeller person.
i don't think sympathy is required (or wanted) but i do think animosity only holds a body back, forgive y/our trespassers an' stuff (unless they're swinging a baseball bat at you?)
if you suspect foul play, be patient & just follow the money..

Q) what do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A) ..a good start!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

There may be a conspiracy angle, but if there isn't a prize to solve it what's the sense?
ATS allows two threads, one for giving respects and one for conspiracy.
If its who i'm thinking is behind this, its a lot older than Bilderbergs.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Afternoon,

A dead Rockefeller, huh?
First rounds on me boys...

-Peace-
edit on 14-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: Alteration

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And the plot thickens... dum dum dum

Watch the news for anything suspicious, which can be traced back/related to his death.

Oh, I'm eager to hear the conspiracy theories coming out of this story.
How was he alone on the plane?
Isn't that suspicious in itself?
Was the post traumatic stress disorder all he has been working on lately?
Surely there is something if we dig deep enough.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sorry but that's just cold hearted. The guy was a doctor and obviously helped quite a few people during his time in the field, he was pn his way to treat a war veteran when he crashed. But because he has a family name that is hated, then nobody cares. Shame on everyone who rejoices this man's passing.

RIP Richard and my heart goes out to his family.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

I agree.
The man was a Rockefeller but he was also human.
And he helped people.He was a father, and a husband.

What a terrible way to go.
But I still say what if his death wasn't an accident?
What if he was working on something that he shouldn't have? Or people didn't want him to share with the public? As we age, we get more sentimental , and tend to share more secrets...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I don't mind people speculating on the reasons for his death but have some respect for the man who died, for all we know he could have been against what his family believed in and was taken out for it.
We don't know but lets give the dead some respect, especially when all we know about him is that he was a doctor on his way to treat a patient.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

new topics

top topics

join