It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't Satanism a more popular philosophy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well it's accepted within the Roman Catholic Church and the European Aristocracy!

Since March the ICLCJ International Court has been prosecuting members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network for child trafficking, pedophilia and murder that possibly linked to 34 child mass grave sites discovered in Ireland, Canada and Spain. The child mass grave sites were on properties mainly owned by the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church, United Church of Canada and Irish and Canadian governments. The Canadian 32 child mass grave sites have been refused excavation by the Catholic Church, Canadian government and Crown of England even though children’s remains have been uncovered and examined since 2008 by licensed archaeologists including one from the Smithsonian Institute.

Absolutely disgusting.

The Vatican, Royal Family and Political Elite involved in Child Abuse and Sacrifice. No Surprise there!

Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult Network?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996
Ahh, good old SRA hysteria never goes out of style.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
A reply to: borntowatch

Yup, pretty much. LaVeyan Satanism (in my opinion) developed into a personality cult over time. Originally the intent was very tongue in cheek/Satirical meant to poke fun at organized "white light" religion. Being "the adversary", if you will. I don't think ASL ever intended it to be the dogma many make it out to be. Many, like myself, read TSB for the first time and think "exactly", it resonates with something innate in an individual. It either fits you, or it doesn't. If it fits, it's playing to what's already present.

Perhaps I can manifest an appearance of Dr. Aquino to give a first hand account of the early CoS.

la Vey was a Satirist, are you kidding?
Are you aware of his life story.

A philosophy that is good? based on the most evil entity, called the father of lies, and you accept it verbatim
It does resonate with most people because it encourages people to live as they please.

Christianity is dumb because it teaches its devotees to put others first, put God first and that has a cost to the individual.

Satanism teaches love thyself, Jesus taught us to serve each other, love others

Yeah great philosophy this satanism if you want wars and violence and revenge, human nature released in all its evil.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In a way, Satanism has caught on:

"I give people Ayn Rand, with trappings"
-- Anton LaVey, interview for Washington Post, 1970

What he's referring to is the inspiration he derived from Ayn Rand and her pseudo-philosophy, Objectivism.

Objectivism, the philosophy of Ayn Rand, is an acknowledged source for some of the Satanic philosophy as outlined in The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey. Ayn Rand was a brilliant and insightful author and philosopher and her best-selling novels Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead continue to attract deserved attention for a new generation of readers.

source - Church of Satan

Ayn Rand inspired some other people, namely a lot of conservatives:

"I grew up reading Ayn Rand and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are and what my beliefs are. It's inspired me so much that it's required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff."
-- Paul Ryan in a speech to the Atlas Society, 2005

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
-- John Kenneth Galbraith, interview for Toronto Globe and Mail, 2002
edit on 2014-6-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I don't accept anything verbatim. I respect LaVey, but I prefer the authors that influenced him, personally. Nietzsche most notably. So what If it is considered "evil", makes no difference to me.

I do consider The Satanic Bible a satire of organized religion. Albeit mixed with many things I genuinely agree with.

No more spoon feeding, I'm late for a ritual sacrifice.

edit on 14-6-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm glad somebody brought this up. Anton's Satanism is pretty much today's American conservatism. When you get into the actual meat of his "Satanic Bible", you will see it is based in basic self-centered capitalism and individual freedom.

A lot of libertarians quote Ayn Rand which is a bit ironic since their biggest source of support is the right wing.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Hilux1996
Ahh, good old SRA hysteria never goes out of style.

The Satanic abuse of kids in Ireland happens to be true and is being investigated!

Mother and baby home horror!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Based on that dog eat dog , lone wolf, you can tell what the leaders of the US are, and the whole self responsibility thing, social darwinism.

And this is an incredible soft peddling of what it really means on different levels.

This might be the entry level and appeal to many who are reacting to the system. But its just entry.

I know whats going on, why the doctors. Been told the levels its at in my area when growing up. Got the big boot kicking my wall when I posted telling me to shut the ____up! Though really that warning to the wrong person. I just wait for armies of citizens to serve and protect and rescue all the victims, Michael here. We are to be Michael here. The Guardian Angel and Protector. We are all to release our inner Michael!
edit on 14-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeChakra

Ineffective marketing. Same reason anything fails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join