It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting and Shameful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Sorry. I don't watch much tv. Get my news off the net mostly.
If that is happening, Stop watching it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Sorry. I don't watch much tv. Get my news off the net mostly.
If that is happening, Stop watching it.

Maybe you should start getting it from more than one source? Apparently you aren't getting the full story.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

He served his country?

When you go into that office and sign, you do so with the full knowledge of all it entails including possibly being assigned to duty in places like Afghanistan. If Bergdahl found that untenable, he should not have signed up then. Instead, he signed up and put himself in a position where he apparently could not find an honorable way out, so he walked away and put not only himself but his squad mates in mortal danger.

Now his chickens are coming home to roost. Perhaps his parents should have taught him not to run away from problems?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

His buddies he served with, lived with, ate and fought with everyday.... say he did. He was there...then he was gone. I believe all of them. You don't? Sad....Its what he wanted....didn't care what happened to his buddies.

We should have left him where he ran to...in the desert. Its what he wanted...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He served his country?

When you go into that office and sign, you do so with the full knowledge of all it entails including possibly being assigned to duty in places like Afghanistan. If Bergdahl found that untenable, he should not have signed up then. Instead, he signed up and put himself in a position where he apparently could not find an honorable way out, so he walked away and put not only himself but his squad mates in mortal danger.

Now his chickens are coming home to roost. Perhaps his parents should have taught him not to run away from problems?

friggin finally!

Yes this is 100% true. Those posting against can say we can "shove the volunteer argument" but it is clear as crystal that when you sign the line you know full well Afghanistan, Iraw or some future war is very much a possibility

I signed 12 years ago knowing full well I could be called to serve at a forward base. This wasn't suprising to me in the least when they called my name.

And no offense but your "internet news source" is equally capable of lying and showing bias.

But regardless, I'm a bit more interested in those that were there saying he walked out. you know...cua they were there

We're on a site where we are reminded daily NOT to believe in media regardless of the source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join