It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller's son dies in plane crash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Three conclusions based off this.

1)He was a sacrifice to lucifer. The fake illuminati is infamous for offering people to lucifer.

2)Nothing just a random unfortunate accident.

3)Someone wanted to knock him off to control the rockefeller empire.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I was thinking that very same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

lol

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Navillus

Good....no sympathy whatsoever.

That is life!!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Funny , but he was a Doctor.

I don't know enough to say this man deserved death , and I am positive that most of the remarks of support for his death come from a similar ignorance.

Who of you that make these comments have actually learned about his history?

A couple of you alluded to the fact they have done much good, for example the son was a doctor without boarders - that is a fairly selfless act right their.

I also read he nurtured art projects in urban areas.

I know his dad is involved in some dodgy stuff, but can we even prove that?
edit on 16-6-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
A spoiled brat dies in a plane crash? That's a shame, now he won't be able to be a parasite and live off the sweat and tears of the working class.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Navillus

Somewhere in my gut I believe that there is a group of people in the world who worship something very dark. Something so dark that this 'thing' demands a child to be sacrificed for the wealth and power they receive in return. Mayny of these worshippers sacrifice their child right after it is born but some can not do that and pospone. But the sacrifice has to be made.. sooner or later... no exceptions. Just check out how many super celebs have lost their child.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: simsumre
A spoiled brat dies in a plane crash? That's a shame, now he won't be able to be a parasite and live off the sweat and tears of the working class.

He wouldn't have had to, he had money.

Or were you referring to HUD project residents? Or recipients of other govt aid? Those who are capable of earning a living, but choosing not to.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

David Rockefeller's son dies in plane crash

Awwwwe, too bad.

edit on 16-6-2014 by TuEsIncredibiliterStultus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
another one died the last 48 hours.. He was sentensed a year ago to death by IRANians and he got executed...

A rothschield puppet Billionaire Mahafarid Amir Khosravi the one who also is a founder in the agenda 21 projekt.

There is no topic about it on ATS, only an old one a year ago, when they arrested him.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If you really believe a person to be evil, then it should be the natural reaction to believe that they need the most prayers, the most blessings, or however it is you word it when you wish good things upon another person. If you believe they are Satanic, or they believe in Satanic things that you do not believe to be real, then they may have gone through a lifetime of abuse and trauma.

When you wish good things upon, say, a Rockefeller family member, it doesn't have to mean more money or more power, for the true wealth, the true "good things" are not really about material items or exercising your will over another living being, but more about your worldview, your perspective. If some of these people could wake up and see things from the perspective of those whose lives they are effecting, then the world could be a better place, and That is what you should wish for. For true wisdom to be bestowed upon those who you believe are having the most negative effect on life on this planet or this universe in general. Not for them to burn in hell. Frothing at the mouth for more punishment won't get us anywhere.

They KNOW you want to see them hang. So they will be bound and determined to destroy you before you can have your way. I think forgiveness is in order. Sure, we will have some demands to be made, but it doesn't have to end with be headings like many dream of today. Like I said you don't know what kind of childhood some of these people have had. They know no love. Even those who "adore" them cannot give them love because they only want to suckle off of the power teat. The only ones who can love them for real, are the people who, in a sense, know them best. That's us, once we realize that they do not know true happiness.

This lifestyle is not one of hugs and tender moments. Much like a street gang, they've had to prove they are "raw and brutal" in order to be accepted. They never asked to be born into this. We have more in common than perhaps previously thought.

I am angry too, at times. But even though I may lash out with words sometimes, I know that this anger and the words &feelings it produces is not the truth. I think deep inside, we all know that. The only real truth can come from a place of love.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join