It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller's son dies in plane crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I know this is in the wrong forum but the other wouldn't let me press post, not sure why. Mods please move this to the appropriate forum if necessary.

www.nytimes.com...

"Richard Rockefeller, the son of the prominent philanthropist David Rockefeller, was killed Friday morning when the small plane he was piloting crashed shortly after takeoff, according to a spokesman for the family.

Mr. Rockefeller, 64, was the only person on board the plane, which the Federal Aviation Administration identified as a Piper PA-46.

The cause of the crash was not immediately clear. Mr. Rockefeller took off from the Westchester County Airport around 8 on a rainy and foggy morning. His plane crashed less than a mile from the airport, near Cottage Road in the town of Harrison.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sat Jun 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS, trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Navillus

Hmmmm. Interesting accident.

One fewer world tyranny proponent? I wonder if he was on board with his father's plans to run the world.

What do you think about it???

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
May the LORD guide he on his eternal journey, r.i.p

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He was probably having second thoughts about Codex Alimentarius.
They had to grease him.
Oooor. Maybe it was just a case of a senior citizen piloting in bad weather?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My understanding is that landing and takeoff are the times when the bad stuff happens...you seldom if ever hear about planes falling out of the sky...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
oh.. uhh, i'm truly saddened

now then..

Q) whaddaya call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A) a good start

happy friday 13th

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh well, let us know when the next one dies... Then I can say the same thing again.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Let me see if I give a damn... I will let you know later but probably know the outcome already..

Nope...

One less leach to screw the poor and middle class.. Usually I dont speak ill.. Wait yes I do.. Especially of they deserve it.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nnnnnext!

Really what does it matter?
Some privileged person died, how many brown people have died or been murdered without so much of a notice.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I had a thought earlier today about someone famous dying, someone powerful.... in Mexico while doing illegal things with all the new central American immigrants there. He was shot by a cartel in my thought. They covered up his death by saying he was in an accident so the bodies state could be explain as the injuries it suffered in the crash. Originally they wanted to say it was a car accident but it wouldnt make sense and an aircraft crashing could place the scene anywhere they wanted.

I am going with he was murdered while engaging in illegal activities down south. His "accident" is an excuse to not have an open casket.

I know I know...

Conspiracies....

Regardless of who he was, good journey. I actually dont mind the Rockefellers. They are the center for allot of good.

Again, I know I know....

Conspiracies...

edit on 6 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe it was a form of 'ritual sacrifice'? Probably would not be the first time.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Personally I don't think its wise to talk bad on any in transition of the life and death phases within existence. Many EA*RTH beings are imperfect and make mistakes also its not easy to detect when those in positions of power are having their programs override for hidden agendas. The animosity is understood however from some.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Some people would freely choose the 'self-sacrifice' path to further the goals of their group, whatever that group may be. My own ancestors did to achieve freedom from the domination of the then-oppressive British crown.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

1 has acknowledged that perspective WAstateMosin and am not denying that possibility. Was just speaking on the negative remarks shared on the dead. In hopes to prevent some from a more metaphysical attack response.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Nnnnnext!

Really what does it matter?
Some privileged person died, how many brown people have died or been murdered without so much of a notice.

People cry for tolerance and change........This attitude is the reason why nothing will ever change for the better. The very people crying out for tolerance and acceptance show none in return.

This is also the reason why men like Mr. King were not allowed to carry on the message. Think about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
About time karma started cleaning house. I'm sure many "accidents" trace back to the family name. Next?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ah, yes. Negative intent attracting undesirable 'things' (for lack of a better catchall term) which, once invited, are extremely difficult to 'disinvite'.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was going to ask what a Rockefeller was doing in a Piper, but turns out it's about a half million dollar plane.

There goes THEIR stock value for a while...

My understanding is that landing and takeoff are the times when the bad stuff happens...you seldom if ever hear about planes falling out of the sky...

Unless your name is JFK Jr or Wellstone, that is.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If there if a Hell, then I'm sure Satan kept a nice warm seat for these family members

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

We have 2 less into this world.. BOTH plane crash www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join