It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones having an affair? VIDEO PROOF? Body Language Experts ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So ATS is E! now? Reporting on the scandalous behavior of all the conspiracy theorist superstars.

I would LOVE to see a picture of AJ's wife... I can NEVER find a real one!

If she is not taking care of him at home he will find it elsewhere, maybe they are into that
type of thing as a couple.. Maybe not swinging, but bringing in another partner be it male or female
Is Macadoo cozzy with AJ's wife??

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Holy waste of time.

Reach much?

This video is not proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I his dreams they are having an affair with this lady.
Should we care?

Sorry I don't see it. I think you need to see them seated together to pick up on body language. Folding the arms and sitting further apart means you are not interested in that person, scooting over closer might mean you are.
The pupils dilate when you like a person.

I read somewhere when a woman sees an attractive man she touches her hair. I thought bull# we do. Then I caught myself doing it! I can't stop smiling when I see a good looking man. I think men do that too.

I'm no expert though.

Besides, Alex is not attractive.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I wonder how pissed alex would get if the MSM portrayed him as gay, personally i already think Jones is funny when he gets fired up on his rants on politics and conspiracy stuff I can only imagine the hours of entertainment I would get it that were to happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"I would LOVE to see a picture of AJ's wife... I can NEVER find a real one!"

If she is not real, then either my exgirlfriend lied to me, or some nutty woman lied to her. She was hairstylist. She told me one night after work that she did Alex Jones' wife and son's hair. She, by the way, hated Alex Jones.
edit on 13-6-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Youre not the only one to consider this.

A friend and I were talking about the exact same thing.

Even if they're not having an affair, its clear that Alex gets excited around Lee Ann McaBOOBs.

Well they are nice =D

totaly agree, i think she should be wearing an 80's style Infowars T-shirt that has been attacked with a pair of scissors.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Evenin',

Jealous Thread is jealous.

-Peace-

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx Who cares? I watch AJ every day, big fan here but who gives a rats # if he's having an affair? What's wrong with you? Why are you watching videos and thinking so deep this way? I mean come on!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lol. Idc if he is having an affair or not. I'm probably going to get flamed for this next bit, lol.

That chick needs to learn what not to wear on the air. I'm all for flaunting your assets, however, when doing the "news" there are more appropriate tops to wear. More professional, if you will. It just sort of makes her look desperate and somewhat cheap.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'm struggling with this one.....I've racked my brains, but unfortunately I am damned if I can think of anything that I care less about than if Alex Jones is having an affair!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I FIGURED THAT OUT, Immediately!!!! It's too obvious!!! His poor wife!!! One thing for sure, no NORMAL wife would allow a boob girl like that around her husband! Could be temptation!!! If I was his wife he would have never hired her!!! By the way, you can look up LeeAnn before her boob job, she was TINY A CUP BOOBS!!! So all you hot and bothered boys are bothered about SILICONE! LOL

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18068224]lovebeck[/post

McAdoo is cheap. her boobs were paid for. Look her up before her boob job, she was an A Cup, the tinyest of boob size, I guess she paid for them and now making up for it. She's a tramp. Anyone that buys huge boobs is only looking for men to give her attention and she's getting it!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Looks like this is right now!!

I think it is very relevant also at this point considering the divorce, and the fact he is doing a money bomb because of losing his house - And $49,000 a month.

Not to mention the man claims to be a devout christian.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
This is not plumber joe off the pipe, Garfield in the street, or Jose on a mower, we are talking about..

Funny, those people do useful work, however Alex does nothing useful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join