It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Forbids Lawmakers From Taking Photos Of Illegal Immigrant Facility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

So they are better off back where they came from then yes? Well there we go problem solved.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Euphem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

How many can you house in your home. I am sure they will be put up for adoption, now remember most of them are Teens no newborn babies.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: Destinyone

So they are better off back where they came from then yes? Well there we go problem solved.

Wait...are you volunteering to clear out every bit of spare space in your home, and house as many as you can for as long as Obama says you have to? That means feeding, clothing, medical, education.....and so on. Also make room for any relatives of the anchors you are taking in.

As I said in another thread. I worked my ass off my whole life to provide for, and raise my own kid to being a productive adult.

Obama can not volunteer me to RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS.

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So... Let me get this straight...

The elected representatives of the people (that's us), are graciously permitted to view what is being done with the people's money (ours) in the people's name (Yup..again!).

However, our elected representatives are not permitted to show the people (STILL US) what is being done in our name?

So how should the people (angrily sitting out here) feel about that?

I'm thinking it's a pretty crappy attitude to take for a supposed era of transparency. So much for any of that, right along with everything else.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Something about this just feels so wrong to me, this is NOT just an average influx of illegals like normal.

A huge instant movement into the country of CHILDREN?

I have a gut feeling there will be great conspiracy theories a year from now or 5 or 10. Down the road in the future I think this will be seen as a first step in some kind of master plan...

Not sure if it's our government or another one but something isn't right about this.

Where are the parents?
Why send small children across a desert alone?
Why so many children unaccompanied?

This is something that's never happened before and I "feel" there's a reason and it's only a first step to something.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks more crowded than county jail on a weekend.First, this is an organized invasion. 2nd, our government were obviously caught by surprise and unprepared to deal with the children human wave.And last but not least is WHY didn't anyone see this coming? Namely our intelligence agencies.Are we to believe they can tap world leaders phones but missed several thousand immigrants all headed north through Mexico? And I guess Mexico didn't notice all the new faces?
Honestly this is one of the most dishonest administrations I can remember since Nixon.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

You're right. There isn't anything normal or routine about the flood coming north. I'd found and posted this last night out of material entered into the Senate record earlier this week.

Senate Discussion about Immigrant Influx

That might help with some context as the source back had a lot more than I could quote. That saves retyping a bunch to share the info tho.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2014 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

'm thinking it's a pretty crappy attitude to take for a supposed era of transparency. So much for any of that, right along with everything else.

Yes sirrie!

'The most open, and transparent administration in US history' !

I love how open and 'honest' they have become since the evil last guy left.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Is not the first time, this happen before during the 80s under the Reagan administration, back then it was due to civil unrest in central Americas, see once the minors are taken by the federal government, they will be under their protection, once this minors become of legal age they will then be free to become citizens, this will allow an open door for the families to join them.

Now what it has change is the amount that is coming now, it is say that Obama is the one encouraging this influx.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Honestly this is one of the most dishonest administrations I can remember since Nixon.

Tricky Dick administration was a church choir compared to this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Is not the first time, this happen before during the 80s under the Reagan administration

Nope definately not the first time.

Reagans Simpson-Mazzoli Act

en.wikipedia.org...

Clintons :

In 1994, an amnesty for illegal aliens (Section 245 (i)) was added to the FY 1995 Commerce, Justice, State Appropriations bill. The rolling amnesty ended on September 30, 1997, and resulted in 578,000 illegal aliens being granted permanent legal status.

www.examiner.com...

In FACT:

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress

In fact most of the vocal proponents of another 'amnesty' were in congress for that entire duration.

They don't ever want it fixed.
edit on 13-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Yes you are right, that is because the crocks has been able to protect themselves from wrong doings, now the norm is to be as corrupted as possible and claim that you didn't know it was happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Occurs they don't want it fixed, they rather darn the nation in the name of minority voters.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So let's see, grant amnesty and get all illegal immigrants to become documented and taxed and legal and be eligible to purchase healthcare and...Where's the negative impact of this? Oh, because they are illegal you guys want to punish them and then that of course will result in nothing being done but then there is this fence which is only half finished and poorly made and maintained but ....Why can't we just use some common sense here?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
So let's see, grant amnesty and get all illegal immigrants to become documented and taxed and legal and be eligible to purchase healthcare and...Where's the negative impact of this? Oh, because they are illegal you guys want to punish them and then that of course will result in nothing being done but then there is this fence which is only half finished and poorly made and maintained but ....Why can't we just use some common sense here?

Great! You have the solution.

I put you in charge of finding jobs for all of them...yeah that's the ticket....

Oh...and get them off the welfare they are given right off the bat, first...

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The most open, and transparent administration in US history' !

We all need to start using Double speak for communiques with the Obama administration .

War is peace
love is hate

by those rules

The most secretive , and opaque administration in US history !

Hmm Is Jay Carney or Susan Rice Is Head of Ministry of truth ?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

If we're going to ignore the law for illegal aliens, then I guess it'd be okay to ignore the law with taxes, robbery, murder, theft.

I hear nothing but "the law is the law" when it comes to Obamacare, but when "the law" is ignored for illegals, then it's given a pass.

The stench of hypocrisy fills the air!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So let's see, grant amnesty and get all illegal immigrants to become documented and taxed and legal and be eligible to purchase healthcare and...Where's the negative impact of this?

The negative is the FACT that the millions currently on social programs are taking more money out of the system than they pay in to it.

Which is why we borrow trillions of dollars from China, and Japan, and other countries.

Which is why we print trillions of dollars by the day that massively devalues our dollars.

Even robbing from the rich doesn't pay for it.

The poor aren't paying for it.

Those 'awesome' instant' voters aren't going to be paying for it.

THAT IS THE GD NEGATIVE.
edit on 13-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

More than half of the 30 million illegals in the nation will not be within the able and productive working class, they will be able to fall under welfare and live off the tax payers, specially when extended families are included.

Now, if welfare in the nation is at a historical high right now like it has not been ever before in our history what do you think millions more in the welfare system will cost the tax payers I mean the productive tax payer.

Remember a working poor is somebody that works but still receives benefits from the government, that is still a burden on the tax payers that do not receive any benefits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join