It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant planets may cruise unseen beyond Pluto

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
If those planets are there, they would show up in the perturbations of the orbits of the known outer planets, Neptune and Uranus were found by mathematics first, then by sight.

These are well beyond that. So they are looking at gravitational perturbations in the Oort Cloud.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: mwood

Stuff like the Hubble telescope and other probes can see things a gazillion miles away but can't see these?

I believe that NASA might be covering up these planets that are in our solar system as NASA wants to keep the same claims to the public that we have 9 planets and thats it.

Wow, that's a sneaky idea, what's the ninth one then seeing as Pluto is no longer recognised as a planet?

ETA, ok, I wasn't the first to respond.
edit on 15-6-2014 by uncommitted because: see ETA

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nibiru in ur modern history, is translated also as Nemesis, but also is recorded as the planet of Goddess Athena, the original goddess, the ancient one, before the moon (levan) even moved with the others into our solar system. Not after the cataclysmic event.

I say this because Goddess Athena took part with Prometheus for the creation of a generation of humans, then departed... There is references that Goddess Athena also took part in the mission code "Perseus" and since the solar system was shielded as a prison for the fled reptiles and rebels (all that before the cataclysmic event, before atlantis).

In the other hand we have modern references that Athena appeared in modern ancient greece 4000y ago and she forced a reptilian as a king !!! Kekropas At least there is stories about him, that many close to him people, saw his true nature and died after! That he was half reptile or he transformed into a reptile, when he was alone and those who saw him, all turn to be dead after.

That is maybe a faked story and/or probably a rebel or a reptile acted in the role of goddess Athena, not the real Goddess... They always tried to implement their leaders and people into high placements to corrupt humanity and reptiles and rebels used mind control, from ancient years, to cause wars and death. They pretended the ancient gods.

The brown color of the planet, represents the color of her shield. And thats the most ancient records we got in my country about a huge brown planet...

The rebels and reptiles who reside here for thousands of years now, because the solar system acts as a jail for them, call them anunaki, because they want to terrorize humans, that the bad aliens are coming. It translates into their death and further imprison into even higher security jails (because they act as dictators into humanity and destroying the solar system), if this planet (mini solar system) is indeed coming.

We got it as a reference, but nobody knows if its truly coming. We know that our people have arrived and more comming, but we dont know how they will do that.. Only references and what the astronomers say.. And thats how we also know, that the solar system is shielded. Whatever they say about travels in other star systems, other aliens comming from far far away, its faked. Those who are here, are inprisoned and they reside in the 7-8 inner planets of our solar system.

So nobody have to fear, that our planet or any planet in our solar system may be destroyed by this "mini brown solar system"... The rebels and reptiles may try to destroy a planet, they allready did that twice in the past. Or at least they may try to do it again... But hummanity is not in danger by any brown super planet.

Its all about them.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: projectvxn

I wonder if the Voyager probes have recorded any data that could be useful in learning something new about these possible dark world's?

They are heading through that general neighborhood after all.

That was Part of the Plan I ASSUME... with Pioneer 10 & 11

as this was State as Science thought it Could may be out there ...

I guess those Probes 10 & 11 did not find any.. or did they ?

Book Excerpt Name: Space Probe
Released in: The New Science and Invention Encyclopedia
Release Date: 1987
redxpro.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
maybe thats why they forcing all the governments to create underground bunkers for survival. And its not about war, because when a country makes bunkers to protect the citizens in war conditions, they dont use imigrants as constructors!

And guess what, albans and pakistani are used to built them.... lol

They did that to my country also 2 months ago! Even if we are in their "fake economic crisis" they brought under the state of emergency a new law, about the creation of 5000 new underground bunkers!!! hundrend of millions of euros project!

here is a linkemergency bunkers

use this webpage translator, to translate it... www.microsofttranslator.com...

There is no place they can hide am afraid.. lol
edit on 15-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So now its 8?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yes, there are now 8 known major planets in the Solar System.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So now its 8?

Yes -- Since 2006.

After Eris was discovered in 2005, there was some talk of making Eris the 10th planet. At the time, Pluto was still classified as a planet, and Eris was even larger than Pluto, so it made sense that if Pluto was a planet, then so should Eris be. There was even talk that two other trans-Neptunian bodies -- Sedna an Quaoar -- could possibly be considered the 11th and 12th planets.

However, in 2006 the International Astronomical Union instead decided to narrow the definition of "Planet", and their new definition did not include Pluto (nor Eris, Sedna , and Quaoar). The new definition has to do with size.

When Pluto was discovered in the 1930s, its size was unknown. Years later (in the 1970s) when a moon was discovered to be orbiting Pluto, it was realized that Pluto was very very small. It was smaller than what many people wanted to classify as a planet, but Pluto was also seen at the time as being unique -- i.e., it was the largest known object out beyond Neptune. So for that reason, many felt that Pluto should remain a planet (because even though it was tiny for a planet, they basically knew of no other good-sized object out past Neptune, so Pluto's uniqueness made it a Planet in the eyes of some people).

Then in 2005, Eris was discovered, and as I mentioned above, it was even larger than Pluto. Sedna and Quaoar were also discovered, and they had sizes that were nearly as large as Pluto. Because of these other discoveries, Pluto could no longer considered to be unique, and its former uniqueness could no longer be a reason to call it a planet. Therefore, in 2006, the International Astronomical Union decided that Pluto, Eris, Sedna, Quaoar, and some other objects would get a new classification: "Dwarf Planet". That meant the last planet in the solar system was Neptune -- the 8th known planet.

edit on 6/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Erm, ok, that's nice. Proof?

Proofs beyond your comprehension would not quench your ignorant thirst. I dare not try explaining color to a man with congenital blindness lest I waste his time and, more importantly, mine.

Transcend humanity and let intuition guide your mind, free of sin, across the universe. Deliver your mind into the wakeful Delta and Theta brainwaves of bliss and singularity. Only then has the foundation for needed proofs been laid and the truth in its entirety would be soon to follow.

Go forth, my child, and reach across the cosmos from within.

In other words you have no proof and this is just imaginative sci-fi.

<< 1  2   >>

join