It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEXAS to Immediately Deploy State-Resources to the Border.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Cool link! Thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I vote that we combine all the Texas threads.

"Texas Restaurant Bans Gay Couple Because ‘We Do Not Like Fags’ joins forces with Texas Scientists and Texas GOP who to endorse ‘treatment’ for homosexuality and Immediately Deploy State-Resources to the Border to fight mystery illnesses, gaiety, and islamist terrorists and keep furners out as Rick Perry stands by polishing his rock and comparing homosexuality to alcoholism."

Can we just de-annex Texas already?
edit on 6/13/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What about foster care? There must be plenty of homes, in Mexico and the US, with a spare room. In WW2, the English fostered out their children to get them out of war zones.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

they are expecting almost 200,000 children in a few months. Thats what they are expecting. I would say that over a million children will end up here in less than 2 years because of Obama's amnesty. They will suffer child abductions, starvation, extreme poverty, disease, and all sorts of unmentionable abuse. Even IN FOSTER CARE. What about the millions of children already waiting for foster care? Its not like we have vacancies. Most kids in foster care dont enjoy a home. We cant overload an already over extended system. That would lead to even greater despair for the kids...ours already in foster care AND theirs.

What do they do? Stick them in concentration camps?

This is a humanitarian disaster as stated by the white house itself.

The only thing that can be done now for certain is IMMEDIATELY have the white house issue a clarification retracting any sense of amnesty and broadcast that for weeks directly on south American TV.

I am at a loss of words that this has not been done yet. NOT YET.....again....still NO CLARIFICATION on the words sending thousands of KIDS to their deaths! Even now. It would take an hour to organize and 20 minutes to record. Obama could save THOUSANDS of lives if he did that RIGHT NOW.

He will not. His agenda binds him to sentence these kids to possible death and certain suffering.

THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT. A child murderer. AND HE IS dont say or think otherwise on this one. His actions are leading thousands of women and children to their deaths. He admitted to the humanitarian disaster his words caused, yet he does nothing to fix it...his solution????LAWYERS FOR THE KIDS?!! Are you F-ing serious?!! HOW ABOUT YOU TELL THEM THERE IS NO AMNESTY so the kids stop coming here alone or just with their future sex slave mothers!!!!

CHILD MURDERER

EDIT TO ADD:
On the bright side there will be a new massive influx of organs on the black market thanks to this.../end disturbingly accurate sarcasm.

edit on 6 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As usual, lots of blame but don't want to stand up to any answers because they are not easy. They are sending their children from violence and poverty from their own country and making. What law are they referring to that said our borders were now open? Besides, this is only the beginning. All nations that are prosperous should prepare for a massive influx of refugees.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I already addressed the reason for Obama's outright guilt in this. Read my posts. I don't think repeating myself is very productive. Obama has engaged in Illegal actions as clear as day. AS USUAL. Any intentions whether good or bad are cheap justifications after the fact. NOT vindication or validity. Always and forever; wrongdoing, detriment and disenfranchisement are sold in deeds as good intentions.

Solutions? Sure.

1- Send them back. They will face the same issues here. There is no excuse for breaking the law. STOP.

2- Work with their countries economically through trade and treaties that establish non-zero sumness for both parties. If their countries are failing it is because of poverty. It is no surprise that Mexico is sending lesser immigration our way lately due to their country finally recovering and establishing better living conditions at home.

Unless they stop having kids you are not solving anything by simply taking them in now.

3- Obama needs to RETRACT any statements he made and those of the white house which may have been misconstrued or correctly understood that have led to the massive immigration of minors which face greater dangers due to their vulnerability. If they dont stop coming under false pretenses, hundreds of thousands more will be put in danger. That can be averted NOW by a simple 20 minute statement to Central and south America. Today....NOW.

I cant believe you are covering for your boy on this one.

Thousands of women and children will die because of this.

As much as I am opposed to this, and how illegal it would be....If Obama wants a new voter base then buy them a freaking plane ticket and spare them the deserts, rapists, black market organ traffickers, cartels and everything else adults can barely cope with while immigrating here, let alone CHILDREN!!

This is Chicago politics at play. If you cant win the support for your base, create the support you need by drowning out /silencing the opposition in a sea of voices that OWE you.

The only issue here is that this is COSTING LIVES! More importantly...more lives than would be lost if the issue was addressed at its root and not through insane emotional instability on our part. A war zone in WW2? That is the justification given for placing hundreds of thousands of kids in state run foster care? INSTEAD of finding a way to keep them with their parents? Are you mental?

Do you even know the state of the US´s foster care system in almost all states?

Arguing this is just SICK.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Foster care is a good idea. How many can the White House hold? I am sure Michelle can practice her healthy eating plans on her charges. Pres Obama could tutor them in locker room protocol. Perhaps CantOr and Reid can put a couple of dozen up for the duration. Why the drop offs in Arizona and Texas? Why not New Mexico, Colorado, California, Washington, etc? Looks like deliveries are made to the "trouble" states. Another way to wage war on those who disagree with you, ain't that right POTUS.

Regardless of what happens the US will come out with a bad report card.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I agree. They will die. Either here or in their own country. But until then, some could be foster cared, just to save a few if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ok I will concede to that. SOME. Those that are already here. That makes sense. Star for you. The rest should be immediately bussed back home as they are caught. Those that are already here should just be waiting to be bussed back in a civilized manner. They shouldnt stay under any circumstance.

I would rather we pay for a private bus service to their respective borders. Their respective consulates can staff the busses with drivers and chaperones though. They can lease the buses from one of our private charter bus companies. We will set it all up for them. Alternatively, how many charter buses you think that lawyer money Obama set aside will buy?

BUT if we are really so concerned, lets nip this in the bud. MAKE THE PRESS RELEASE Obama. Tell them there is no amnesty!

Then, start making preparations to repatriate them. I would drop them off at their respective consulates and ask the consulates to organize their shelter and basic needs. They can WORK with us but not from the shadows and absolutely not from a back seat. Up front and center misters. THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE.

I hate consulate staff that rides around with diplomatic immunity and goes home to just leave an answering machine on at work when a crisis involving their citizens comes up.

I dont see the reason for having consulates in a country if you dont count on them to care for their own citizens.

I would bill them too. Its their freaking job and sole purpose for existing.

"Here consulate of Colombia, we have 10,000 of your citizens. What do you want to do with them?"

"Here consulate of guatemala, we have 25,000 of your countries children. Where are you planning on keeping them. We will send inspectors to see that you are taking care of them adequately."

"oh, whats that? You have a problem with our response time?" "ok, lead the show sirs".

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" -------Statue of Liberty

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nixie_nox

With this administration the above translates to, give us your vote.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Except he can't run for another term. Thanks for playing though.

Since you and the others on this thread aren't capable of saying anything other than the right wing rhetoric that you parrot, you could have done some homework and learned that President Obama has deported more people than any other recent president.

He deports, on average, 12,000 more immigrants each month than Bush.

edit on 13-6-2014 by nixie_nox because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What if the only solution is to make Mexico the 51st state? But no welfare or disability. Just build some factories there where people can work and support their families so that they won't have to illegally come to America. It's a complicated situation when it involves children. They don't deserve to be treated badly but they have to be held accountable. The Mexican government has to be held accountable.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Fylgje because: unforgivable typo

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman Foster care in the u.s. is a joke that only exist to keep children away from people that would help them. The rules favor the chances of not getting in a home because of regulations due to accountability to the state for broken homes after they are adopted and other everyday adversities that is common place in our society all while the crouded places they stay are rampant with abuse.

From what i have heard most of the refugees coming here have a place they want to go with people waiting. It has been said that many have an address written down in english to hand to the first border agent seen. I don't know why but i am all for these kids and i have never really been for an open border but now it is easy for me to imagine me dieing tomorrow and waking up being one of these children dreaming of greener grass.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
What if the only solution is to make Mexico the 51st state? But no welfare or disability. Just build some factories there where people can work and support their families so that they won't have to illegally come to America. It's a complicated situation when it involves children. They don't deserve to be treated badly but they have to be held accountable. The Mexican government has to be held accountable.
I'm with you. Let's go get some of those illmannered ammosexuals from the local resturant and go march to mexico to take over.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Back then, people came here legally. Today is nothing like the USA of old. Sadly, there are not enough jobs for people, more people are on welfare or homeless. It is no longer the great land of opportunity it once was.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Put them on buses and send them to the white house.
and dont forget to let the news know.
or he would just use drones on them.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yay! Now we can focus on deporting the illegals here, keeping them out, and getting some jobs back!

So sick of them coming over here and planting themselves with their anchor babies. What idiot lawmaker thought that one up? "Well, you got here illegally and had a baby. Guess the joke's on us so you get to stay." Literally rewarding them for doing something illegal. What a joke.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

With this administration the above translates to, give us your vote.

That should then become:

I lift my lamp beside the voting machine!" -------Statue of Liberty

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Back then, people came here legally. Today is nothing like the USA of old. Sadly, there are not enough jobs for people, more people are on welfare or homeless. It is no longer the great land of opportunity it once was.
All the children coming here have amnesty. So does that make it legal?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join