It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Obama Administration Heard Terrorists Using State Dept. Phones During Benghazi Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilovemygreatdanes

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Seriously....tell me Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton wasn't told of...or aware of the fact that terrorists were actually communicating on State Department cell phones DURING THE ATTACK.

BUT BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER!?

I don't even understand how anyone (msm... I'm looking at you) could even entertain the notion of her running. Really these people are evil.

The sheeple elected Dubya to a second term, Obama to two terms, so I wouldn't underestimate their stupidity to elect Hillary. It seems the more baggage and skeletons in the closet, the greater the chance of being elected POTUS.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Well just look at how long this known fact has taken to come to light. Did it matter whos phones they used or who they called? No. See. You are even asking why this is a story. Is that dumb? They did what they set out to do, and I think they did a pretty goid job... No justice for us. Just both sides with dirty hands, and they lie right to your face about it, too.

(UNLESS!!! This whole thing is a more complete and solid cover up of possible CIA/NSA doings and they are just throwing political figures under the bus at this point. And I mean why not. Just take a look at the political weather for about 5 seconds. Smart.)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

State Department Phones will route back to the Govt Agency Based Telecom system.
They know where they are all the time, and can listen in at any time.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

www.foxnews.com...

According to the chronology she offers, Clinton issued the statement linking Benghazi to the video before she called President Obama on the night of the attack to provide an update, suggesting she was the originator of the flawed explanation.

Want to try that towing of the party line again?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes
Well, they tried to throw Hagel under the bus over Bergdahl trade.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ALSO revealed, two other very incriminating facts:

Stahl said that when he deposited the traumatized passengers at Ramstein, the first individual to question the CIA security officers was not an FBI officer but the senior State Department diplomat on the ground.

Stahl also contended that given his crew’s alert status and location, they could have reached Benghazi in time to have played a role in rescuing the victims of the assault, and ferrying them to safety in Germany, had they been asked to do so. “We were on a 45-day deployment to Ramstein air base,” he told Fox News. “And we were there basically to pick up priority missions, last-minute missions that needed to be accomplished.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I'm not asking why this is a story..I'm asking about it's significance.

I have not kept up on the Benghazi stuff and I was just curious as to how this fits in to the overall story.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The phones were not only State Dept issue being used by the bad guys ...because they were OUR phones, we could come up on real time data for what they were being used for. They were in contact with the leadership elements of the terrorists group behind the attack, as I understand it.

That's why this is blowing big.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So the US state department hired these guys to attack the consulate, and gave them cell phones to help Hillary coordinate with the attackers.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Because the State Department, and the WH knew exactly what was going on and, with this info, shows they would know the key players regarding this attack and can use this info to track people down.

And with analyzing the communications, it can be shown if the "Youtube video" was indeed the cause of the attack.

And, it shows that Hillary was the one to come up with the great lie.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

www.foxnews.com...

According to the chronology she offers, Clinton issued the statement linking Benghazi to the video before she called President Obama on the night of the attack to provide an update, suggesting she was the originator of the flawed explanation.

Want to try that towing of the party line again?

party line?....you do realize she had to depend on the intel from the alphabet agency people, and from DOD, to provide this "update" to the president....because...she wasn't there in Benghazi...you do get that right?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

I'll have to catch up on all the other developments I have missed, as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Because the State Department, and the WH knew exactly what was going on and, with this info, shows they would know the key players regarding this attack and can use this info to track people down.

And with analyzing the communications, it can be shown if the "Youtube video" was indeed the cause of the attack.

geez....talk about "towing the party line".......that's like saying Bush and Cheney coordinated the attacks of 9/11

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What does George Bush or 9/11 have to do with Benghazi, Libya?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And you do realize that the directors all report to the President and the Cabinets?

Look, we all know that you love yourself some 0bama, but.......he is in charge. And the common practice with this admin and the champions of is to deflect and blame someone else.

Funny, as you and people like you surely wanted CEOs to be fired for actions of companies like the BP oil spill, MCI bust and so on. Yet, when "your" guy is in charge, of something more important than a company, you will blame everyone else but 0bama and throw anyone under the bus that suites your political expedience.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

When did I tow a line for Bush????

I would really love to see that example.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Right!! Better yet, it shows the youtube video had NOTHING to do with it, and that the whole Obama admin sat. back on their comfy leather chairs listening to them, and most likely watching them LIVE..

It would give closure to the families of the men who lost their life.. They deserve closure

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please try not to derail this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I do believe that they had a drone overhead and were watching it unfold in real time.

The phone thing adds to the knowledge of who was involved with the attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join