It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Obama Administration Heard Terrorists Using State Dept. Phones During Benghazi Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, or that it is in the wrong forum (Mods please move if necessary)...but it is extremely significant, as it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama and Hillary knew (In real-time) that terrorists were responsible for the attack in Benghazi.

If any more proof is needed...by ANYONE, this information shows, definitively, that Obama and Clinton flat out LIED to the American people that this attack was a spontaneous protest over a crappy youtube video.

Nearly two years after the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi and now we find out the Obama administration heard terrorists using US State Department phones the night of the attack.
benghazi terrorists

Obama officials knew the terrorists were using State Department phones the night of the Benghazi attacks.

MenRec reported:

Multiple sources have confirmed to Bret Baier and Fox News that U.S. spy agencies were able to hear terrorists making phone calls to their superior commanding officers during the attack on the consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. The communications were easily intercepted because the attackers were using State Department cell phones seized during the attacks. The new information adds to an already extensive body of evidence which points to the administration knowing that the attack was a coordinated effort by a terrorist organization, and not the result of an obscure YouTube video.

Eric Stahl, a retired major in the U.S. Air Force, told Baier (see video below) that members of a CIA-trained Global Response Staff were confused by repeated references to a video as the driving force behind the attacks, because the administration “knew during the attack…who was doing the attacking.”

Stahl added:

“Right after they left the consulate in Benghazi and went to the [CIA] safehouse, they were getting reports that cell phones, consulate cell phones, were being used to make calls to the attackers’ higher ups.”

A second source confirmed these reports and stated that security teams on the ground were receiving intelligence about the terrorist phone calls in real time.

Bret Baier broke this story on Special Report:
www.foxnews.com.../86927/v/3618248080001

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know anyone that bought the official story, so no huge surprise.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seriously....tell me Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton wasn't told of...or aware of the fact that terrorists were actually communicating on State Department cell phones DURING THE ATTACK.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Incredible.
Let's see how the squirm out of this one. Should be an interesting news week.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
To make matters worse they were probably free Obama-phones too.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seriously....tell me Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton wasn't told of...or aware of the fact that terrorists were actually communicating on State Department cell phones DURING THE ATTACK.

BUT BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER!?

I don't even understand how anyone (msm... I'm looking at you) could even entertain the notion of her running. Really these people are evil.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All of this and zzzzzzzz the sheep will remain asleep zzzzzzzz. I know one thing Im cocked and loaded training at the range. Im ready to roll when the SHTF

-Alien a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If the people at the embassy are using captured cell phones for communication then they clearly had no plan, no communication and no coordination. If this story is true then it would give the impression that a mob had taken the consolate instead of trained force.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure those excited and passionate protesters simply stumbled across phones the staff dropped in their confusion, having thought there was a threat of some kind.

Finding such treasure simply laying around, who can blame an average Libyan for picking it up and calling friends? Eh?

(Okay...someone had to try Devils Advocate..lol)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I can't imagine that Hillary Clinton isn't expecting this new information to come up in a campaign.
We already know Obama lies to the American people...does she really want to stand with Obama on Benghazi?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its going to have the same results Bush and Cheney had.

No one cared much during that era and no one will care this era. and like his predecessors, Obama will finish his 2 terms, buy a expensive plot of land and enjoy post presidential benefits.

Repeat with the next set of puppets.
edit on 6/12/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
If the people at the embassy are using captured cell phones for communication then they clearly had no plan, no communication and no coordination. If this story is true then it would give the impression that a mob had taken the consolate instead of trained force.

Even if that was the case it still doesn't change the fact they knew and did nothing. So I'm not sure what your point is.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
Yeah...maybe the State Dept. heard them saying: "THAT will teach those infidels for putting out that video!"

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I have to agree. Who would be dumb enough to "out" their terrorist leaders by using a cell phone from a State Department worker?

That's not very smart.

A question though: Why is this piece of the story significant? Perhaps I am missing it's importance.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

NOOOOOO.

The method that most are trained in, in Guerrilla Warfare theaters, is to use what you capture. That is either firearms/weapons, comms, clothing and so on.

The culture is very much that of a scavenger mentality, and will strip anything of use from person or object.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
All of this and zzzzzzzz the sheep will remain asleep zzzzzzzz. I know one thing Im cocked and loaded training at the range. Im ready to roll when the SHTF

-Alien a reply to: IAMTAT

You sound like a great candidate for the next "revolution". See you on the news.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Those libyans take open carry to the extreme and carry rpgs and mortars wherever they go on a daily basis.

Yep.

No evidence of planning and coordination at all.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

The guys that are running these operations have training and are skilled in warfare operations.

The guys they have at the bottom, running around, being bullet traps are not the highly skilled people you think they are.

Again, it is in the culture to scavenge and use what ever they find.

link   
Are we to assume that the State Dept. cell phones were wiretapped? They must have been, otherwise there would be no way to hear the conversations. So, if one was to believe this report, then that raises the question as to why were the State Dept. cell phones wire tapped?

link   
1...the administration had ALWAYS said this was a terrorist attack, it was the motivation that was under question
2...the "youtube video" that right wingers remain turgid about, was reported to the administration by the alphabet agencies as possibly being the most likely motivation in the first few days after the initial attack
3...the DOD stated in congressional reports that they did not have assets capable of responding quick enough.

and as far as these "phones and phone calls"......."sources say" has no credibility....name names, or it goes in the HOAX file, as far as I'm concerned

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join