It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo virgin brat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So I just saw this and had to share.

Here we have a bratty kid getting a tattoo. He flips the F out and insults the tattoo artist repeatedly along with everyone there. I cant even describe the urge I have to see him body slammed.

Why the hell would you want to get a tattoo if you have ZERO tolerance for pain? I think he just wanted to look like a tough guy with his massive arm covering tattoo.Too bad he will forever will be a whiney ,rude beotch on the internet.

I give props to the tattoo artist. I think I would have lost my cool and sent him on his way after a very belligerent spurt of cursing.

Is this the state of our young men out there? Really?

How bad do you want to see this little snob smacked?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bleh. words fail me.

I hope his half finished tat is all he ever wished for. moron

edit on 12-6-2014 by skalla because: posting fail

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh man imagine that guy with a kidney stone....or a gentle slap from small primate.
I would have tattooed "I'm a wet blanket" on his forehead.
Funny though

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I couldn't even finish watching this. It's too embarrassing. What a wooss. He's seriously trying to blame the tattooist for the small amount of [quite nice
] pain you get.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

When I got my tattoos, I found the entire process to be as relaxing as a good massage. Sure, when the needle ran over my wrist bones, things were a little more disconcerting, but never painful. The sensation activated a few of my nerves a couple of times, not through pain, just through the sensation. There really is no sensation like getting a tattoo.

Now, it has to be said, that my tattoos are in positions which are not known for being particularly sensitive. But the shoulder, for instance, is not a particularly sensitive region either, and yet you can clearly see the fellow in the chair, being a total wuss over it.

Kid needs to man up a bit, or choose eccentricities which are less invasive.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A&F shirt and a fade?
Screams mititary, possibly even the marine corps which makes this even worse lol.

Eta: so if it is the kid from the wow video and what not then it seems he is not in the military.
Good thing lol
edit on thThu, 12 Jun 2014 13:38:20 -0500America/Chicago620142080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow, what a whiny entitled brat.
I know a few artists who would have had a heyday with this kid. He got lucky the guy doing his work was super cool about it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
is that kid mentally retarded? wow talk about growing up being pampered.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When I first saw this yesterday, I just laughed. That kid is such a wuss.

The top of the foot, that's a bad spot now. My eyes leaked a bit, but that was it.

I wonder if that kid knew the artist, because the ones I know, would not tolerate that. They would have quit working on him.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a wuss. I'm surprised the tattoo artist didn't kick his ass right out to the sidewalk.
edit on 12-6-2014 by skunkape23 because: correction

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Isnt that the same kid who's young er brother recorded his tantrums?? He tried to stick a remote up his butt having a fit over his mom taking his game away or something??

Kid has ISSUES...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

HOLY CRAP!

I think it is!!!

His WOW account got deleted by his mom.

There was another where he took a bat to his new truck because he didnt like it.

It may just be the same little brat.

edit on 6 12 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah, world of warcraft... take it away a remote up the butt.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

HOLY CRAP!

I think it is!!!

His WOW account got deleted by his mom.

There was another where he took a bat to his new truck because he didnt like it.

It may just be the same little brat.

Yeah, the truck kid is the same one.
I wonder if this is staged or he is really that out of control. I have a hard time not wanting to beat this kid...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yeah, the guys I know would have had some fun with him before kicking him out of their shop. I don't think things would have gone well at all once he called the artist dirty.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its all acting. I've seen these on Youtube, he has hundreds of them up on there with him blowing up over silly things. He was on a show in the states a while back and was acting completely normal until the woman asked how his 'Other persona' would react and he returned to this version.

I'm trying to find the video but cant seem to find it on Youtube, but the other videos are all there. It's acting, although I got about thirty seconds into it the voice has always bugged me.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well tosh had this guy on his show so it would be easier to go off that. I don't believe it is the same kid and I want to say it came out that it was a fake freak out
Ya it is the same kid

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This has to be a joke, it can't be real.
It's some youtube viral or a wind-up.... I cannot believe it's real.

What Tattoo artist would sit there and put up with that?

:Edit.... OK so others have said he's acting, I knew it.
It's just stupid.
edit on 12/6/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow.
I had no idea about those other videos.

It saddens me, what kids now days will do for their 15 minutes of shame.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I would have kicked his ass out of the shop the second he said "you're a freakin weirdo and your hands are filthy."

Did this kid seriously think there would be no blood or pain? Some people should never get tattooed and this screaming spoiled little bratty boy is one of them.

My husband is a tattooer and comes home with all kinds of stories, it's pretty hilarious. Can't wait to show him this video, lol.

edit on 12-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join