It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeating Angel Numbers 2323, 1111 And 444

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers!!!

I wrote a thread a while ago about repeating numbers and I was asking what they ment.

For years I have always looked at the time exactly at 23:23 and for the past 6 months ive been seeing 1111 on clocks, TV or my CD player in my car. For the past couple of weeks ive now been seeing 444, what does this mean?

Can anyone give me any insight on what all this could possibly mean?

Thanking you's

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodSister
Hello fellow ATS'ers!!!

I wrote a thread a while ago about repeating numbers and I was asking what they ment.

For years I have always looked at the time exactly at 23:23 and for the past 6 months ive been seeing 1111 on clocks, TV or my CD player in my car. For the past couple of weeks ive now been seeing 444, what does this mean?

Thanking you's

Given the existence of dozens of threads featuring exactly this topic, I'll kindly point you to the ATS search engine where you can find every thread already posted on this subject. Good luck!

edit on 12-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodSister

The clocks have stopped?

Mine says 16:47 right now and all sorts of different times when I look at it. I don't thin it means anything other than when there is a pair of numbers they happen to stand out and so you notice.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I just looked at the clock and it says 11:57, what does that mean?

I'll answer your question the same way.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I just looked at the clock and it says 11:57, what does that mean?

I'll answer your question the same way.

It means that ATS time is one hour behind your local time and it took you two minutes to type and submit your post!

edit on 12-6-2014 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My opinion is It's synchronicity. The universe or whatever spirits you may have around you, telling you you're on the right track. Or mabye the wrong track?

I've experienced both.

I got a few very good responses on this thread titled "seeing certain numbers. Synchronicity? Or boring brain science?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It gets deep. If you believe, those numbers mean a lot. Good luck on your journey

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodSister

Honestly, I don't think it means anything at all.
But perhaps someone into numerology will have a different opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I once had a VCR that blinked 12:00

I think I just needed to set the clock.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
My opinion is It's synchronicity. The universe or whatever spirits you may have around you, telling you you're on the right track. Or mabye the wrong track?

I've experienced both.

I got a few very good responses on this thread titled "seeing certain numbers. Synchronicity? Or boring brain science?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It gets deep. If you believe, those numbers mean a lot. Good luck on your journey

I wonder if it's this, too. I get "1222" a lot, not just on clocks. It has been going on for years.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For me it is normally a mirror number/pattern. I think of it as a way to measure the level of Synchronicity that you can perceive with your third eye and some days you are more in the zone than other days.

Any other symptoms? Astral projection? The bliss? Speaking/singing in tongues? The childishness? Feeling of love/harmony?
edit on 12-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

i just wrote on another thread about numbers as i didn't know if 23.23 counted. i started seeing 11.11 and 23.23 when i started astral projecting many months ago. strange.
edit on 06Thursday03ppAmerica/Chicago120306 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: LittleByLittle

i just wrote on another thread about numbers as i didn't know if 23.23 counted. i started seeing 11.11 and 23.23 when i started astral projecting many months ago. strange.

It is funny how differently third eye/chakras can give different abilities/symtoms in different people. I have never that I know been able to astral project and I have tried.
. Seem to be some kind of blockage in me for that. I can put myself in the bliss and feel a lot of vibrations and low level Reiki.

Namaste
edit on 12-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I get this all the time, 11 11, 11 22 (which is 2 X 11), 1 11, 1 22, even 9 11, which makes my hair stand on end, 2 22, 1 22, 12 12, 10 10, 3 33, frequently and all the time.

Have even had my ufology related things occur on weird numbers. Having a physical checkup, blankets move, something cuts my head, eyes on clock and it says 2 22, and a voice says, "you were told to tidy your room" and lights out.. Now I'm in a high state of panic, praying for intercession, God, Michael and all the angels, and my Higher Self, and all good people to come and help, and very alarmed, but its lights out till morning.

When I woke up after a dream of a family abduction and raced down the stairs, I woke at 1 19 or 1 22, and had in my dream my son, father and brother dropped off, and my son immediately tells me, that he feels he was dropped off at 1 11 am, the whole room spun and he felt as if he had just been put back.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I wrote a couple articles on the subject

www.numberman.net...

www.numberman.net...

Suggest Hebrew and Greek gematria

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan

You took thorough notes on all the numbers and occurrences, that is something. I would often have my eyes go to the clock and be surprised at the numbers when I'm in deep thought on subjects relating to family, future, earth, how to help everyone, what to do, things to help the world, what can be done, is it possible, prayers for things to be done or ideas to come to people. Its a frequent thought and prayer of mine daily. And it would synchronize with a positive thought or a deep thought. I wish I had written a little journal on some of it.

One thing to me is not sure on how the mark of the beast fits in. I see that as sin, the whole bible is mostly inner work and seeking, perhaps with some outer directions and codes for astronomy and certainly I believe there may be a real historical Teacher that came in and yet even so, the Church made changes about Christ.

But as far as the mark, this would be sin, willful and with intent, because the rest is mitigated to some degree and even large degrees for many and Love covers a great deal as well. However, choosing to sin, if you will. Head or hand to me means, In thought or dead. Not being able to buy goods, etc. well, they've put alot of blood and karma on all everything.

But I attribute back to the actual doers that karma and in fact don't believe in karma at all. The 85 richest people who live on the same amount as 3.5 billion, seem to not experience karma for their crimes, so that is more to appease us, or blame us, but nothing to do with Love and Goodness/God.

I was rather alarmed at the part about the remnants based on a contact experience during a meteor shower that had to do primarily with some tough things occurring, not done in punishment exactly but more as serious wake ups. And there is a mechanical function but that can be overcome.

For example if the scales were tipped by too much dark things carried out primarily on behalf of the 85 at the top, and they know the AI portion of the universe does this so have been heaping dark things upon all levels of people and earth, not realizing however this is not unattended equipment, more like we're in a classroom and in school, but they seem to not comprehend Love and Higher Levels and how they operate.

In any case, if we were lowered and magnetized to some bad events, the correct solution is to give to those in need and fast. Hand outs to those in need. Feed the poor.

Feed the poor.

Feed the poor.

Always be Love, because would mitigate things immediately.

But this should be the way it is, we should be finding ways to go around the blocks to helping.

I don't like the concepts behind remnants and spoke up and said no way, when I got that message, was in tears that day as it was, over a huge jet crash reinactment.

But also had viewed videos on building alternative homes and energy and it was based on the concept of getting others organized if an event occurred. No I didn't need to have all the goods, but even the ideas, to get people into building and energy devices along with food, and ideas for aquaponics.

To get people to use those garages and tools for the community.

That was something they liked, that was needed. Then I was shown that we could avoid it, but so far, many people rationalize that they're great people hard working and deserve home, food and life, but see all the starving who cannot change a thing, like malnourished children or very restricted third world families, or the mentally ill on the streets of our world, and yet still blame them to sleep well at night.

And this is part of the problem in pulling in events.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
All it is, is stupid superstitions. These times have no real significant meaning just little girls running around thinking that aliens are gonna upduct them or something

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I clicked on this link to try and find some info, as I too currently see the numbers 1141 or 1114 daily. I'm not sure when it started, but it's been happening as long as I can remember.

I'm part of a music festival tour this summer and ten minutes after reading GoShredAK's thread about the number 37, I realized I am staying on bus #37. Such strange synchronicities these numbers cause.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You should watch the movie 'The Number 23'
haha

But maybe its a situation of Confirmation Bias?

top topics

join