It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for help with propulsion research/experimentation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist
Where does that info come from? If that's in the vid at your site, I didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Where does that info come from? If that's in the vid at your site, I didn't see it.

It's in the video if you can interpret the scope readings.

That's why he's showing the scope readings as they configure the system. The scope readings demonstrate 20,000 VAR output.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I take it you can interpret the readings?

Would you mind showing your work so we can see how you interpreted these numbers?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I take it you can interpret the readings?

Would you mind showing your work so we can see how you interpreted these numbers?

How to read scope.

The max readings show a voltage of 14kVpk-pk / 4100V RMS, you can see that in the side bar of the meter where it reads "14.0 V". The yellow line and numbers represent the voltage. The readings were taken using a 1000x probe, so multiply the 14 V x 1000 gets us peak-to-peak volts of 14 kv.

The current is the blue line, which reads 1.63 amps peak-to-peak / 0.5 amps RMS , using a 10x probe.

The reactive power Q in volt-amps reactive (VAR) is equal to the voltage V in volts (V) times the current in amps (A) time the sine of the complex power phase angle (φ).

The phase difference is indeterminate for the peak setup. With a 90* phase angle, the sin = 1, which means we can simply multiply the volts and amps.

www.rapidtables.com...

14,000 for V * 1.63 amps = 22,820, which represents 22.8 K VAR, which is what is claimed.

edit on 6/12/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I seriously think you are onto a loser asking anyone on here for the assistance your looking for. It ALWAYS deteriorates into the "yes it works" "no it doesn't" posts. At this stage you've got no answers but 2 pages of the yesers and the noers. Imo I think the answer will have to come from gravity manipulation. Forget any thrust principles(no matter what you are trying to use) whether ion rockets, plasma thrust devices. They all have the disadvantage of having to use fuel, no matter how miniscule and you have to carry enough fuel for the vast distances, there and back. At the moment gravity manipulation is ridiculed ( having 1, trying to register it and 2, manipulating it) Yet in itself it has to be the best option that everybody ignores. Seriously think about it. Every body in the universe produces it constantly so it's readily available everywhere for free UNLIMITED. So you don't have to carry any fuel as the power is everywhere. Now how to harness that power!! If I knew that I'd be the richest man on earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Google: Black Hole Starships

A black hole propulsion unit is probably the only viable, efficient and safe method for a starship to travel vast distances on an interstellar scale.

I have my own theory on a black hole propulsion unit on a starship...but I'll try to post on this thread on a later date --- since I worked late today.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lacanau

Find us the money and resources and then we will take David Hamels,Viktor Grbennikovs,John Hutchisons,Manley P Halls and Wilbert Smiths information ,put it together seamlessly and build 1000 proto-types which we will then deliver to 1000 major Learning Institutions to the tune of Social Networking music,this will end disclosure and herald the beginning of a new path for Humanity,once the top 1000 Learning Institutions are all exposed to this technology simultaneously,there will be no going back,they can all KEEP their proto-types.

OOOps I forgot, you need to understand how all of the aforementioned data comes together,can you do that?

So where were we, we needed fiscal support and resources,you have the facility access, the data needed is all in the Public Domain online and in text,what was it that was stopping us again?

Oh yes it was the fiscal support and resources we were missing,the same story all of the aforementioned Humanitarian Heros were faced with when they tried to bring their concepts to Humanity .

You can Google Magnetic Toys because ALL the core value concepts have been released already in functioning models ,you just need to know what you are looking at,you need to understand how to expand upon the core value principals that are embedded into the toys themselves by the inventors and patent holders.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Have you heard of Gerhard Roessler?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Have you heard of Gerhard Roessler?

Can't say that I have.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for that info. Now that it's been shown maybe others familiar with the details can check it out.

About the vars, why are we concerned with reactive power calculations in the first place?

Engineers care about apparent power, because even though the current associated with reactive power does no work at the load, it heats the wires, wasting energy. Conductors, transformers and generators must be sized to carry the total current, not just the current that does useful work.
en.wikipedia.org...

It doesn't appear to be relevant. Vars aren't watts. Does Robitaille ever even try to demonstrate an increase in actual power by clearly showing power in and power out?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We can possibly build an interstellar capable starship that has a micro-mini black hole buried somewhere inside it's saucerian hull. First...we must find a rogue mini black hole somewhere in space, or generate one in a collider.

For a rogue mini black hole...we can possibly explode it with an antimatter bomb ---- robotically grab one of the remnants of the exploded black hole --- and tractor beam it to a refinery on some isolated asteroid.

Incorporate the micro-mini black hole into some kind of holding tank that is radiation shielded, near the bottom hull of the saucer. The micro-mini black hole should start to spin while it's being fed starlight photons from a photon receptor, that is installed on the outside hull --- pointed towards starlight from different star systems. The photon receptor funnels the photons that are gravitated into the black hole's "apparent horizon" and with a portion of the photons being ejected out of the two magnetic poles of the micro-mini black hole at near the speed of light.

The ejected photons are fed into an outlet thruster tube that funnels the photons to a thruster port --- that ejects them with tremendous thrust --- with the starship increasing speed, exponentially squared, easily up to the speed of light and beyond into the superluminal realm.

cont'd
edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: removed said word

edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The upper hull of the saucer must be able to rotate independently of the bottom hull, of where the micro-mini black hole is housed. Speed and direction of the flying saucer is governed by many thruster outlet ports on the outside diameter of the rotating upper hull of the saucer, including two center located up/down thruster ports. The housing for the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit also has the ability to rotate, along with the outlet photon thruster tube attached to the black hole housing.

Rotate the thruster tube 180 degrees for an instant stop...90 degrees for 90 degree turns, etc, etc. No outside gravitic influences are involved, because the micro-mini black hole creates it's own gravity and possibly two magnetic fields surrounding the starship itself; thusly negating the effects of the speed of light barrier. For a hover mode...all thruster ports are open, with an anti grav magneto effect from the micro mini BH.

In places that lack starlight photons for the black hole propulsion unit...a small amount of seawater is carried onboard, which is injected into one of the two magnetic shields of the starship --- one to protect the starship from the fusion process --- the other shield pressing against the other shield with extreme pressure until the fusion reaction occurs, thusly feeding photon plasma to the BH propulsion unit; not to mention a magnetically encased --- electrically charged --- fusion plasma shield.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 13-6-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

XL5

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In my opinion, you should try two 5" counter rotating disks spaced very close to each other made out of the element bismuth at about 7-10Krpm. Maybe isolate them electrically and put low current (10uA) high voltage (1-3KV) on one and ground the other. Maybe make one of the disks iron?

If it doesn't work, at least you can make cool crystals out of the bismuth. Really, go serch google for bismuth crystal images.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lacanau

I've always have been intrigued in your same goal also and I've kinda made the same goal for myself , I believe the answer to the power source is electric magnetics. I will definitely start getting my thoughts down on paper for this thread. I dont know how to p.m. or actually do much on this site. I made this account so I could interact in threads and thats been the extent of my knowledge getting around on this site. Now im going to have to learn, but I can't wait to see what comes of this thread. Good luck and be back soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Mmmmm this is quite interesting given that

1) there is no evidence that we can create a black hole in a collider. We have 13billion years of evidence that high energy interactions do not result in black holes, and if they do in some remote way, they are not stable enough to capture.
2) The actual matter content of a black hole is unknown, we have no knowledge of what form the matter takes within the event horizon. It could be a quark gluon plasma, in which case anti-matter would not be a simple solution to 'blowing up' a blackhole.
3) Breaking a black hole into fragments doesn't really help very much, and if you had access to enough energy to do this, interstellar travel is not really the biggest problem.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yeah I've enjoyed looking at podkletnovs work, though this is technology that can negate the effect of gravity on objects, and for that to happen you need something underneath supplying the magnetic field. So it doesn't seem like a viable avenue for propulsion research. On the other hand im convinced that high temperature superconducters will be pivotal in future propulsion technologies.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There are some weight to thrust ratios with ion thrusters that just won't match up to the effect of gravity on earth, although it is already proving an effective means for re-inserting satellites back into orbit after decaying a little. This however requires only a minute amount of thrust, and that's something that can be handled by relatively small capacitors and solar panels.

Edit: Also, let's try and keep on topic here

edit on 19-6-2014 by lacanau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Believe me I knew this well in advance of writing this thread. What I did know however is that people looking for the same answers I am do tend to lurk around forums such as these, and these are the people i'm looking to connect with. The other naysayers are however appreciated for bumping the thread

I think you're right in terms of the gravity manipulation, i'm not sure if you've seen any of alienscientists videos, but he has some pretty interesting ideas with regards to warping gravity fields via a magnetic fluid being spun inside a torus at very high speeds. Check this vid here:

I had to link it from a mirror, because the original video on his channel seems to be missing

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Sorry but this is a whole lot of coulda, shoulda, woulda.
You can bitch amount not having this and not having that all you want. People do really understimate the amount of energy it takes even to make small advances. If we can somehow make an advancement in this field, it would have been worth it. Money can only take you so far, but it's the ingenuity and dedication that really matter. The money will come later. Believe me there are people just waiting to invest in these kinds of technologies, the problem today is that even R&D into experimental propulsion systems on a commercial level is just too costly and above all, too risky. Most investors are after a fair return for the smallest risk possible (business 101), however you do get venture capitalists that are willing to take the punt, and once you've shown some dedication, they are more than happy to give you a little nudge along the way.

I'm far from that point though

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87
Great to hear from you! By all means if you have any ideas then let them be known! I do believe the problem we're trying to solve will involve plenty of electrics and magnetics, though i'm not sure that these would be responsible for the actual effect. Let us know what you have though and maybe we can work on it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join