It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati officially reveal themselves?? Bilderberg 2014 Shocking Opening Remarks purposely leaked!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

exactly, why would you "edit" something supposedly sent to you by some "Illuminati" godfather , if its in his own words for authenticity?

Well in that case, if hes editing it, it could have said ANYTHING , if it existed at all .......

In my experience (as with most reporters or anyone with any credibiilty) when something is sent to you as either a quote from or a direct writting, by someone, you dont edit it........you publish it in its entirety......

you cant tell me a man in his standing wouldnt have someone that proof reads his stuff.......

Again..........HOAX not even a well thought out one....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well that was an epic fail before the end of the 1st sentence, anyone would know it's 60th not 60nd. Made me laugh though so I'll give it a thumbs up for that.

Love that it mentions Fritz Springmeier and the only place this info comes from is his website. If they really wanted the media to tell the world, they would have told their press people at the conference to release a worldwide statement.

And now he's making a 2nd edition speech, lol you couldn't make it up & he did.

Too funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh my there's so many gullible people on this site.

So they pwn the government, but not the media? This guy sends it to ONE source, which has very little influence?

Does that make any freaking sense to you? Me either. Guy is a narcissist. He's lying.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The grammatical errors alone give it away as fakery.

Never mind the grammatical errors...

This line makes absolutely NO sense at all:

Today, my speech will be officially published by our new enemy : the Media.

I can't even imagine TPTB saying that the MSM is their enemy and expect to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Judging by some of the posts defending this guy I'm guessing Fritz Springmeier has a following of sorts?
I'm guessing he's some sort of conspiracy god in the mould of David Wilcox and David Icke?

Reading his bio pretty much confirms what I thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RiftValleyKid

These people, in general, as a mental, insightful force of what truly sways the course of man, are TRYING to unite our species at the very top level. This is to be applauded dumb people of the earth.

Your argument IS invalid to put it mildly.

You cannot possibly be serious.

George Washington, John Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt and countless others ALL disagree BTW.

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Regardless of whether the article is genuine or not..

I was highly amused...

It was the Bilderberg (I remember when they came out and admitted finally their existence, do you? It was big news) giving the alternative thinkers, media, blogist, conspiracy theorists of the world a big F U .

It was like - yeah, we are the Illuminati - so what - whatcha ya gonna do about it?

I laughed. Highly entertained and amused. Sorry.

CdT

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Didn't know I had worked for a Bilderberger. Glad I quit. Somewhat surprisingly, didn't see many Americans on the list; mostly rich Euros. So they/you all get to take the blame on this one.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, I managed to find William Cornelius Van Duyn's twitter page. There's more insight into this supposed coming out.

Take a look/see.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conluceo
Well, I managed to find William Cornelius Van Duyn's twitter page. There's more insight into this supposed coming out.

Take a look/see.

twitter.com...

honestly ANYONE could have made that page.......not buying it, not with the stuff posted on there

Come on people use some common sense

I swear sometimes I think i could post that a flying purple-chocolate space monkey stole my cat and turned him into unicorn fart flavored truffles.........and people would believe it without a second thought.....

Consequently.............my cat is missing
edit on 6/12/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yes I see you made your opinion on that in a minute and a half. It's ok if you're mind is made up. I agree that it is a little absurd to be coming out in that matter, but i do take the time to look into things, with an open mind not a closed one.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes I see you made your opinion on that in a minute and a half. It's ok if you're mind is made up. I agree that it is a little absurd to be coming out in that matter, but i do take the time to look into things, with an open mind not a closed one.

So because I looked at the twitter page and could pretty deduce from the fact that it only has 69 followers, very few tweets and some really ambiguous things on it.......that its probably a fake, that im closed minded?

No I would say im just objective.......it does take a super sleuth to surmise that its probably a made up twitter account in his name
edit on 6/12/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Conluceo

If you know anything about twitter you can make a profile page about anyone. We have them for all sorts of celebrities but the difference between the parody and the real account is that it will say "Verified member"

Just looked at his posts and 90% of them are retweets of people like David Icke, Alex Jones, Mark Dice - all conspiracy nutjobs. Total false and wouldn't be surprised if it was started by Franz himself.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

If you know anything about twitter you can make a profile page about anyone. We have them for all sorts of celebrities but the difference between the parody and the real account is that it will say "Verified member"

Just looked at his posts and 90% of them are retweets of people like David Icke, Alex Jones, Mark Dice - all conspiracy nutjobs. Total false and wouldn't be surprised if it was started by Franz himself.

STOP USING LOGIC! you MUST be closed minded!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Whatever it may be, made up, fake, real. Skepticism is a healthy thing. I'm not screaming of the top of my head that it's real, i'm just saying find the evidence that it's fake.

That being said, here's a Fritz Springmeier interview and the mention of William Van Duyn and a little history on where this came all about.

Skip to about 16:15 in..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Stop being a smart ass man, i think people are smart enough to have gotten your point.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
More info.

The Van Duyn Bloodline. One of the 13 Illuminati Families.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

i'm just saying find the evidence that it's fake.

That is not how the real world works.
It is a pile of worthless internet garbage until someone proves it is real.
It is really smelling up the place badly after all these pages and no proof.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I have a hard time with the way this "leaked opening remarks" are worded. It's written horribly - grammar, sentence structure, and subject flow to name a few.

Nothing on this guys website/blog tells me he has a legitimate speech from William C. Van Duyn. Now I'm digging trying to figure out who William C. Van Duyn is. Seriously, the only stuff out there written about him is through Fritz Springmeier.

I don't know. It's an interesting read (on the website) but something smells fishy.
edit on 12-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
well...

So now they publish this with hopes of making the conspiracy community look like fools.
HA!
These ignorant assholes have been denying this for dacades(FACT)
What they are doing is actually saying that we were right.
But only with a good light on themselves.
It seems to be time for their reveal.

let's see what's next...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join