It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati officially reveal themselves?? Bilderberg 2014 Shocking Opening Remarks purposely leaked!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Seriously, you bunch of paranoid weak minded morons, you truly believe this is a sinister plot?

In life, generally, the cream of our mental stock rise to the top of their fields. Some is on merit, sheer drive and ability. Some is through privilege and old fashioned tribal/ family nepotism. Some with pure charisma and slippery articulation.

Either way, some people end up as leaders of men. Most of the people on this list of attendees one would assume have a wider, global, intellectual understanding of mankinds predicament in time. These are not goatherds. These are not fishermen. These are not mumbling, confused wrecks reliant on mammalian emotions. These are not the blind masses that rest their hopes on ancient interpretations of mankinds predicament in time. These are the fore thinkers of our generation and they see through the trivialities of national tribal squabbles. These people, in general, as a mental, insightful force of what truly sways the course of man, are TRYING to unite our species at the very top level. This is to be applauded dumb people of the earth.

Try seeing the world over time. Imagine you have a vision of evolution and you see it play out from Stone Age gatherings, watching cultural ideas, tools and mind sets sweep through populations as transport and communications speeds this amalgamation along.

Mankind MUST overcome tribal borders, mankind MUST find a common denominator. If not, a goatherd WILL think he is being oppressed and in the name of his god, WILL press the button that spirals us back into the darkness of pointless tribal conflict. And that can only happen once.

The trend, if you can see it through history, is for tribe to assimilate tribe. For allegiance to grow, for co operation t be understood as more important than a quick raid on your neighbours resources.

So when the first few tentative steps to get the whole planet pulling in the same direction (read the recent few hundred years of growing trade, League of Nations, UN, Soviet attempts, Europe forging federal attempts. These meetings may have their dictators looking to line their own lineage a little longer, this I do not dispute. But the overall emphasis is that people are waking up to the fact that the meaning of life is to complexity matter.

The only future mankind has is to forge some form of one world discussion, parliament, government, whatever you want to label it. It is inevitable and the right way to go. All the visionaries and prophets have the same message.

So stop you insecure whining. This organism is a living breathing brain called global human society and he longer you dig your heels in out of fear for what you don't fully grasp, the longer YOU prevent what nature wants. Co operation towards a top level human identity.

I teach my kids that mankind must find a way for all races to interact together. The only way this can happen is long term , pre planned education of this meme into kids minds across the world. This means someone has to have the power and sway to plant this seed. It is not EVIL. There is no such thing, philosophically as good and evil. If you think in that paradigm, then you are that goatherd, with his head in ancient scripted sands. Grow up. That's all these people are trying to help our species do.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RiftValleyKid

I dont need anyone to think for me nor to tell me what to think .. how to act ..enforce their misguided views on me .. its my life i live it on my terms .. i treat others as equals with respect and dignity as human beings along with help those in need when i can .. but i will never take orders or tolerate anyone telling me how to live my life.. i dont give a tinkers damn in hell about any governments nations or leaders .. maybe one day humanity will outgrow thet stupidity and the primitive way they act now .. you can have that cesspool you call a society and "civilization" .. i need nothing from it and want nothing from it other than to be left the hell alone to live my life as a human being ..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

An unrealistic, selfish approach. You may be an individual, but you are also a part of the whole. The minute you use any cultural idea or tool invented by another man, past or present, you are in it, whether you like it or not. Myopia is funny curse....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RiftValleyKid
a reply to: Expat888

An unrealistic, selfish approach. You may be an individual, but you are also a part of the whole. The minute you use any cultural idea or tool invented by another man, past or present, you are in it, whether you like it or not. Myopia is funny curse....

Gotta love progressive logic. The rights of the whole is a lie given to us by our masters to keep the sheep in line. PTB want us to think in terms like this to keep them in power. It is all a lie.

Individual rights is were liberty and freedom are found. Wrap your head around that readers of the world and understand what it really means. You are born with this right and it can not be taken away. They will have you believe it comes from the outside in but it is a lie.
edit on 12-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Are you not aware of how closed down this paranoid perspective makes you sound? So the whole universe is based on a pretty obvious notion that matter unites with lumps of matter to define upward complexity. The cutting edge as we see it is a multi cellular unit called a man. This man lives amongst other men- or do you really think solitude is the way forward? You need other men, ergo, a system of respect must be employed one way or another. That my friend is called culture, which culminates in various syntax, usually laws and governance. Yes, there are power hungry selfish leaders, like there are powerless selfish American "I have the right to a gun" retards. No one is saying the individual must become an ant, submissive to another man. But to stop us annihilating ourselves, man must have a set of rules that enable the communication of cooperation. Simply saying "no man tells me what to do" is to miss the big picture entirely. Men who seek power for its own sake, the PTB as you call them, are innately ugly, I couldn't agree more. But to equate that with avoiding an attempt at global brotherhood of man, is to regress into childish tantrum. Your fear is holding you back. There is no plan to dominate you, it's all in your own head.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Got to love the "rebels without a clue". Going on about the Bildbrg groups presence etc.....

The only thing strange and fantastic about this would be if the worlds most powerful people DIDNT get together for a meeting on a regular basis.

When I discuss this kind of thing with people, I am pretty straight up about it..... " Yes thank God someones in charge. Because you are an idiot. And left up to your own devices, you would not get your pants on the right way around "

Most people don't argue.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Conluceo

Are we sure this is "kosher"? For someone of his stature, he has some bad grammar for such a speech.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

So you are not just merely a consumer of other peoples efforts.

Prove your point and list your inventions and efforts to help yourselves and others.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I got to "Let me welcome you at the 60nd edition" before making up my mind that this was not genuine...

I might be an insignificant bag of wind... but I know that should have been 60th....

Korg.

edit on 12-6-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I read this a little while ago on some unmentionable site that's usually good for a laugh and a WTF? I thought it sounded to good to be true and at that point I couldn't find the original post. But now I've had a close look at the originator and his history, I'm up-regulating my initial low estimate that this might be legit. Why?

1) a very strategic choice of who it was sent to, someone with (looks like) one of the highest levels of believability in the conspiracy world that appears to have a higher level of integrity than most. Yet still very far into the range of plausible deniability should it backfire.

2) it would be a good way to test how people would react to an eventual exit out of the evil empire closet.

3) this clearly is playing to a specific audience as well, I would not expect otherwise.

4) it could be a test breach of ignoring the wishes of the 'keep the sheep blind' faction, in a space less muddied by direct mass mind manipulation than the UFO space.

5) on the grammar, if you know Dutch people, you'll know that even the highly educated slice of the population seems to have a genetic inability to speak flawless English. I speak both as a second language and I think it's because they are so close in so many ways and so different in a few small spots.

6) after reading the speach, my 2 key impressions were: I quite like the guy & cat, pigeons, sh!t and feathers everywhere! I've been pleasantly surprised by the quite mild response here. I think if this is legit, he'd be too.

7) the 2 views presented really well earlier in this thread can be complimentary: respect for the sovereignty of the individual and an efficate system coordinating everything.

The last is a complex point, but the key components would be:

A base system similar to Switzerland (with today's tech that CAN now scale),

the ability to easily run local experiments (which will eventually imply the value of ubiquitous, transparent measurement, a complete redesign of the legal framework and crime), one day, when the data is public, the NSA system could be useful for this, see why we will have to redefine crime?

crowd sourced, self adapting rule sets that demand measurement, feedback and auto expiry if the data says it's broken

A complete redesign if not phase out of the current monetary system. Currently money serves as a value store, the lone official liquidity mechanism, a (very bad) indicator of value and a horrendously broken but marginally functional feedback on efficiency and waste system. This functionality will have to be decoupled.

The economy should firstly optimize and be rewarded for decreasing the basic cost of living. Maybe reward for innovation could take the form of preferential choice, but not impact basic availability?

Gun control? I think every well adjusted adult should have one and be trained how to use it. A big rifle that can't practically be concealed or generally be carried around. Sovereignty should generally only be defended on your home turf.

Politics should be deconstructed. The organization that will make the biggest difference in health is not the same organization that will make good decisions in transport. If you group all the responsibilities together, you get only organizations that suck at everything except marketing. Voting could be based on proxying your say in eg. health to a specific person (or organization?) with specific functions specified for the 3 groups with the highest votes. You should be able to change your proxy at any time and if the balance swings, there is a short handover period (eg. 3 months) and then the roles change. This one is deep....

Enough for now, let's hope the letter is an illuminati experiment and some of theses ideas percolate up to where they could be useful

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The MEDIA is their enemy?

Ha ha ha hah a ha ha.

They OWN ALL MEDIA THAT IS MAINSTREAM.

He should have said ALTERNATIVE MEDIA,because that is what is hurting them in an epic manner.

Last time I checked there was no Global Humanitarian Vote allowing anyone,any group or any Government catalysed behind borders the right to control GLOBAL RESOURCES OR THEIR CONDUITS OR THE PATH OF HUMANITY ITSELF.

These people are humanitarian terrorists and are using money and power to abbrogte a Global Humanitarian Vote on how the Earths Resources are utilised.

This group was formed from powers created by borders born within borders,and then expanded Globally and illegally.

The money the Fathers and the sons of the Fathers have stolen from Humanity is not their Scepter of Power not at all,it is their illusion of power.

All Humanity has to do is institute ONE SINGLE DAY OF GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION, and then this charade is over and the Money Mongers running the Planet will be disenfranchised never to return to power,one single day,o battle,just an agreement to disenfranchise them globally at one moment in time.

They have no way to collect anything from anyone if we all just simply agree that they are powerless,if they canot pay their minions they are powerless.

All Humanity has to do is make the debts they are under as IMAGINARY as the money used to create them is,100% imaginary.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
so this guy makes a blog post, which seems interesting, but there is no evidence it actually was a speech by the supposed author

Sure seems to be a lot of errors for a guy so powerful and intelligent..........

really the "60nd" edition? shouldnt that be 60th? Not to be a complete jerk but the grammatical errors in here and the random shifts in ideas mid paragraph dont seem consistent with a "Speech" someone with such standing would make........

I call HOAX

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For those who are nitpicking the grammatical errors in the speech, Fritz Springmeier is the one who corrected the 60nd as he explains at the end of the speech received.

Note: After I posted this, I discovered that some corrections had been made and sent to me. Mr. Van Duyn realized that it was the 60th not 62nd meeting. He had been thinking of something else when he first wrote the number down. It was late in the evening when I got home & posted this, & I didn’t realize some corrections had been sent to me. When I did see it, that was a big enough change to warrant me correcting it immediately.

Although it wasn't corrected fully i see.

For those calling Hoax, It may well be, If i'm judging by the analysis of the man, done by the same author, this is akin to revealing the Antichrist.

THE KING OF THE WORLD ANALYZED. This post is the worldwide outcoming of the man behind the curtain, Mr. William Cornelius Van Duyn (bn. 1963)

Here is an excerpt as this is all i can find for now. sure there's wikipedia and such as well.

He is a leader of unusual accomplishment, outgoing & friendly; his close associates are loyal and love to be with him. He dislikes racism & criminal activity. The list of criminal bankers who have departed us is evidence of his dislike of criminals, esp. the banksters who have been above the law. He came from a privileged world, but is a progressive liberal who hopes to make people’s lives better. He is concerned about the youth because they are the future and would like to find solutions for helping the next generation. (That is those who care about themselves. And I can testify there are still some outstanding young people.) His approach is unique compared to previous similar leaders, but philosophically has some resemblance to the ideas of Adam Weishaupt.

So the modern Illuminati has returned to philosophy & ditched the satanic witchcraft. (The world is still left w/ plenty of unaffiliated covens.)

mercytriumphs.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Was this man addressing the meeting virtually blaming all the ordinary people of planet Earth for being greedy and wanting too much , or is he just blaming the USA . Its hard to define as they dont seem to have any inkling that they are the greedy ones who use way too much due to their having stolen the "productivity " to do so .
And whats with this productivity bit . People were very productive within their own little countries an areas . Everyone had a job and produced what they all needed locally . These people come along supporting greedy corporations and put an end to human productivity and instead go back to human enslavement in third world countries . Not nice .
Or is he saying that they are not the greedy corporations and that it is our politicians who sold us out to the greedy corporations . A bit confusing to follow his line of thought ,
Its kinda all over the place due to inbreeding I suppose and that God complex someone else mentioned .
I hate it when these privileged thieves make fun o other people . I myself cant stand Americans , but really it irks me to hear this man denigrating their own peculiar USA brand culture of pizzas and guns and bibles . All glory to them for their passionate spirit I say
. What we can say about mr Euro trash is Every dog thinks its God
edit on 12-6-2014 by Atreya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm confused. What exactly does Fritz have to do with this letter?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: asciikewl

Very well analyzed, I wondered why Fritz as well but like you I believe the man has been in deep.

I do believe that if they're revealing themselves than there is definitely more of this to come.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Fritz Springmeier is who received the opening remarks letter.

He published it for public consumption as that was the plan.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Fritz must be losing it.
Poor guy has been through a lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
People are trying to put a spongebob bandaid on a lacerated jugular here.

A hoax with a 2nd edition to patch up grammar, lol. Seen it all now.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Social pyramid structured realities...

Sometimes get those @ the TOP, WHOOO? (\OvO/) ... forget there are levels that sit ABOVE the pyramid structured realities generated here, just as the SKY sits above many pyramid structures of EA*RTH.
This may be reason for many to consider controlled ego/consciousness/behavior when in positions that FEEL like the top. For are they really or is it illusions? Further is it because all out presence/return hasn't occurred that many forget this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join