It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati officially reveal themselves?? Bilderberg 2014 Shocking Opening Remarks purposely leaked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
These people are just sitting around sniffing their own farts.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott
In the west that may be true .. however out here where I spend most of the year in the border areas the governments of the surrounding countries all leave us to ourselves .. they learned the hard way in past that they arent welcome out here .. closest thing to government would be the village elders in the hmong villages not far from me .. we manage just fine out here without all the crap of that cesspool people call civilization life goes on as it has for centuries and will go on long after things there fall apart ..

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conluceo

Well, let's be serious for a moment. When in history has the illuminati or any secret society revealed themselves in this manner, directly like this?

Former Bilderberg attendee David Rockefeller told us a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

What did you expect? they've been leading us to this point for many years, I'm just shocked that it's now and like this.

You're right, not matter how well intended the speech, the move to go public it all is, I don't trust it for one second.

That's my gut talking, and It has always served me well.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok true. although i believe that came from his memoirs right? also not in this type of context in front of hundreds and released publicly for those to do what they will.

But yes, he did say they were part of a group wanting to establish a new global governance.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Conluceo

They are letting it all out in the open, because they know they will take control after 9/16/2016, when Christians are removed from the earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They know the Anti-christ will rise from Tartarus soon. He will be their messiah, but not the true Messiah.

It wont be long now. They know what's coming. Do you? Believe that Jesus paid for our sins on the cross, and your soul will be prepared.

Get with reality bro, the only way Christians will be leaving this Earth is through death. No magical sky trip to outer space, just death like everyone else. Though I can agree with you when it comes to date setting from an Islamic point of view, I cannot agree that every Christian is going to be taken from the Earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow, people are hoaxed on here way too easily these days.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How can you prove that's the case? in either way?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

We will see.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

The grammatical errors alone give it away as fakery.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

First: purposefully.

Second, I dont think I believe this, and last if its real I dont see why it matters.

Also the message itself sounds uneducated and is full of errors.. though some (like 60nd) are so insane they are potentially jokes.
edit on 11-6-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I don't believe in any set date for any type of event. That's what I've learned from history.

I understand you skepticism, but the man in the speech was basically screaming it out:

" I do not have an all-seeing eye. My ancestors only made sure the Eye is on the [U.S.] dollar bill."

The date 9/16/16 is the end of the pyramid, followed by the Eye. Its simple math.

These are excepts from my link, explaining the connection:

So, how does this pertain to 12/21/2012, you ask? Well the MSM (mainstream media) identifies the Mayan Calendar as being 5200 or 5125 years long. How can both values be accurate? If 5200 years of 360 days is counted against a 365.25 day year, the end result is about 5125 years of 365.25 days. By fixating on the date 12/21/12, the MSM back counted 5125 years to the proposed start date of 8/11/3114 BC. This is fallacy in my opinion. The only part of the MSM's assertions that I do agree with is that 12/21/12 was an important date to the Mayans. It was the final intercalary bench mark, not the end. The only shred of evidence to staple down 12/21/12 as a benchmark is Pope Gregory's synchronization with 12/21/12, and the Illuminati's fixation with the last 13 Katuns on the back of the US $1 Federal Reserve Note.

The 13 levels of the pyramid on the dollar bill correspond to the last 13 Katuns of the Mayan calendar.

Why count back from 2016 rather than 2012? Because 13 Katuns of 20 years of 360 day years terminated on 12/21/12. But what about the extra 5.25 days from each of those years. One katun is 20 years, so 13x20x5.25=1365 days (see Num 3:50 in the Bible). Therefore, 1365 days added to 12/21/12 terminates on 9/16/2016.

The pyramid seal expires 1,365 days after 12/21/2012. The resulting date is 9/16/2016.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So.. I found more of this "speech"...

pentracks.com...

It's funny how the next paragraph is this:

That’s what they are doing in major countries and certainly in the United States: the anthropic country! Hillary Clinton told me yesterday it´s like a streaming movement came upon America and washed its pride away. As people realise that their existence is threatened, they pray to God, blame their government, the Bilderbergers and the King of Satan called the Illuminati.

Yet it isn't mentioned in the excerpt posted by OP. Probably because it completely destroys all the credibility and any notion of authenticity.
edit on 11-6-2014 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The 60nd meeting?

Sounds legit.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I quite agree.

And their brazenness has been galloping forward at a rapidly increasing pace the last several years . . . certainly since they installed the current Destroyer-in-Chief in D.C.

It is as though they said to themselves . . .

"Look what we pulled off over the sheeple's stupid cluelessness--we've installed an illegal immigrant, traitor, communist, homosexual as their leader--TWICE! Great, we can advance full speed ahead now and they'll never know what hit them nor what end is up!"
edit on 11/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I watched the video and from the introduction it is clear that someone is reading the letter, but it isn't Van Duyn.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well, let's be serious for a moment. When in history has the Illuminati or any secret society revealed themselves in this manner, directly like this?
That's the problem, isn't it? I'm not sure that this letter was from a member of the Illuminati.

The very few sources that mention it all seem to be of questionable qualifications including "Before It's News" a site that ATS will not let us link to because of it's history of obvious lies.

No news department has mentioned it, just blogs, and survivalists, and related strange places. I searched for Bilderberg 2014 Opening Speech and got about 30 hits from such places.

In my mind, this letter has got a lot of work ahead of it to be accepted as legitimate. My opinion? It never will be.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The letter, from nowhere apparently, has been presented as an actual Illuminati speech. You don't have to absolutely prove it's genuine beyond a reasonable doubt, but so far there has been no evidence indicating it's real, and a lot of evidence indicating it's fake.

I'll go with the evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What a hoax, no way William Van Duyn will say that, not in public , not in private.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Actually i kinda like the speech, except for the last part in the OP:s post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join