It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy to be Part of the ATS Crowd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A bit late but I’m finally getting around to posting in the Introduction forum. I found ATS back in March when reading online about MH370. I was sucking up as much information as I could find on the web and when I followed a link to ATS, I never looked back and have been here ever since. That’s how good some of what I read in the original threads was. I loved the theories because I too, then and still today, think there is much more going on than we are told about MH370.

With a few months under my belt, I’m still a newbie. I thought I had ATS figured out. I’ve posted replies and done enough to start my first thread but, managed to step into doo-doo a few days ago in this thread . My impression up to that point was that when someone starts a thread, it should contain enough meat to back up the post. Anything else I saw as someone trying to ramp up their thread count. Well, I criticized opethPA and was wrong. My apologies go out to opethPA.

In the end, I'm not banned from ATS so here I am. I’ll chalk it up to learning by doing. In any case, I’m glad I found ATS and look forward to engaging in some serious and thoughtful dialog. Well, maybe something cynical once in a while too

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Welcome to ATS LogicalGraphitti and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello there!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
A bit late but I’m finally getting around to posting in the Introduction forum. I found ATS back in March when reading online about MH370. I was sucking up as much information as I could find on the web and when I followed a link to ATS, I never looked back and have been here ever since. That’s how good some of what I read in the original threads was. I loved the theories because I too, then and still today, think there is much more going on than we are told about MH370.

With a few months under my belt, I’m still a newbie. I thought I had ATS figured out. I’ve posted replies and done enough to start my first thread but, managed to step into doo-doo a few days ago in this thread . My impression up to that point was that when someone starts a thread, it should contain enough meat to back up the post. Anything else I saw as someone trying to ramp up their thread count. Well, I criticized opethPA and was wrong. My apologies go out to opethPA.

In the end, I'm not banned from ATS so here I am. I’ll chalk it up to learning by doing. In any case, I’m glad I found ATS and look forward to engaging in some serious and thoughtful dialog. Well, maybe something cynical once in a while too
yip you well stood in a doo doo on that thread,have sympathy with you cause done it myself,we all learn from our mistakes
most important thing is we all keep posting,the more opinions the better.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FortAnthem

Welcome to ATS LogicalGraphitti and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

Many thanks for the flag and the welcome!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
yip you well stood in a doo doo on that thread,have sympathy with you cause done it myself,we all learn from our mistakes
most important thing is we all keep posting,the more opinions the better.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! Live and learn.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Stepping in doo' is nothing compared to being "Trampled Under Foot" while wearing "Kashmir" in the "Houses of the Holy" OR "Down By The Seaside"...in my opinion.
BTW - it seemed more to me, like a tiptoe through the doolips than a full stepping-in-doo.
Glad you're here.
Hope your journey is...more relaxing, hereafter.

edit on 6/11/2014 by WanDash because: OR

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Better late than never .. welcome to ats .. long as you learned your lesson dont worry .. from time to time we all get the occasional slap on the wrist from the overseers oops mods .. relax .. grab a beer .. and continue to enjoy the show thats ats ...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Welcome to the madhouse!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Stepping in doo' is nothing compared to being "Trampled Under Foot" while wearing "Kashmir" in the "Houses of the Holy" OR "Down By The Seaside"...in my opinion.
BTW - it seemed more to me, like a tiptoe through the doolips than a full stepping-in-doo.
Glad you're here.
Hope your journey is...more relaxing, hereafter.

So you're saying that my journey might take me to the "Stairway to Heaven"? I'd hate to end up with "No Quarter".

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I like your username.
Have fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle

top topics

join