It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New website with personal Phoenix UFO videos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This guy lives in Phoenix Arizona & has shot some great UFO videos this year & has decided to share them. He mentions that he spends 2-5 hours scanning the skies for UFOs.

www.cnufos.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
those are some awsome movies!

my favorite was the tumbling disc

[edit on 1-12-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I checked out the 'Spy Guy' video. He claims that someone is taking pictures of him.

After checking out the video a couple of times, I think he's just paranoid. The person 'taking pictures of him' has a tripod. Looks more like a photographer just taking scenic pics.

But maybe that's what he wants us to think...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I checked out the 'Spy Guy' video. He claims that someone is taking pictures of him.

After checking out the video a couple of times, I think he's just paranoid. The person 'taking pictures of him' has a tripod. Looks more like a photographer just taking scenic pics.

But maybe that's what he wants us to think...

Well, as he mentions, "Decide For Yourself"

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
it's odd. most people never see, let alone photgraph or videotape, a ufo. then you get these random folks who see not one, not two but seemingly hundreds and they always have them on tape.

the video clips are pretty cool but, to be totally honest, if I saw at least one ufo a week for a few months, I'd hold a friggin press conference in my back yard. I'd also invest in the very best equipment available or I'd call some of the big research groups in and get them to set up their gear. I'd get definitive proof, not some grainy, long distance images that at times look like ballons, other times look like sky divers etc. I'm not saying they're not space craft. Simply saying that with all that activity around his houses (he's moved and the aliens follow him) he should get some quality footage.

also, his video of the ball of lightening is pretty damned cool but why on earth was he outside in what appears to be a hell of a storm, with a video camera? his timing was perfect on that one.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

if I saw at least one ufo a week for a few months, I'd hold a friggin press conference in my back yard. I'd also invest in the very best equipment available or I'd call some of the big research groups in and get them to set up their gear. I'd get definitive proof, not some grainy, long distance images that at times look like ballons, other times look like sky divers etc...with all that activity around his houses (he's moved and the aliens follow him) he should get some quality footage...

He also mentions to let him know what you think. There's a "contact us" section @ that website too, so send him your opinion.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's odd. most people never see, let alone photgraph or videotape, a ufo. then you get these random folks who see not one, not two but seemingly hundreds and they always have them on tape.

the video clips are pretty cool but, to be totally honest, if I saw at least one ufo a week for a few months, I'd hold a friggin press conference in my back yard. I'd also invest in the very best equipment available or I'd call some of the big research groups in and get them to set up their gear. I'd get definitive proof, not some grainy, long distance images that at times look like ballons, other times look like sky divers etc. I'm not saying they're not space craft. Simply saying that with all that activity around his houses (he's moved and the aliens follow him) he should get some quality footage.

also, his video of the ball of lightening is pretty damned cool but why on earth was he outside in what appears to be a hell of a storm, with a video camera? his timing was perfect on that one.

I guess the only way to find out is to start spending 2 - 5 hours a day on filming UFO's.
Let us know how it goes.

Sincerly

Cade

top topics

join