It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Set Shocker. I wish I was posting this in the HOAX forum, but it's true.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Were we to take our money out and choose to use cash more often they would have to change their attitude. Today keeping all your salary or money in the bank means its vulnerable to snatching and it opens up a means of more people spying on your finances and profiling your lifestyle.
a reply to: Shiloh7

Unfortunately a lot of people will not deal with cash. Cash has been traded for plastics. The propaganda of it being safer has reached the buying public effectively.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sounds like my insurance premiums and social health reform.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JJRichey

In some sense I agree. Personally the biggest crime to me is that the law exists at all, 7 years or other wise.

Regardless of whether you can claim your money back is irrelevant. The fact the SMH did not alert it's readers to this reality, is also irrelevant.

We are talking about money that has already been taxed. It's yours. You should be entitled to do with it as you see fit. End of story.

For government to consider this as fair game cash, well, it's morally and ethically deranged let alone corrupt. They know fine well that not all of it will be claimed back, and that's where the evidence of the crime lies. If I could find out who's money they still have and the circumstances that those people are in, I suspect I'd find some sad stories indeed.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Labour and liberal are just the two wings of the same bird of prey. It doesn't matter which lot it was. When your being screwed against your will does it matter if they are black, white or brindle?

The purpose of the two party system is place you and I in a position that which ever one we vote for its the same people with the same agenda. It just helps to maintain an illusion of goverment of the people by the people.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Can't trust banks, can't trust the Government, can't trust superfunds, insurance companies and the list goes on slowly but surely leeching us.

This wouldn't surprise me at all no matter what party leads the nation.

Regards

Bally.

Is there a difference between any of those institutions? To me I don't see a difference
and in my eyes they are all crooks with fancy titles! We will continue to be subservient
to these institutions until we put away our differences, unite and remove their fat
arses! Doing nothing is similar to agreeing with their practices! I promise if we do
nothing they will take everything we have and leave us with nothing but dirt to take
a nap in!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ill raise your bet,
GEORGIA TO SEIZE DORMANT BANK ACTS AFTER 12 MONTHS
www.activistpost.com...

a reply to: nosacrificenofreedom

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
Ill raise your bet,
www.activistpost.com...

Of course you left out this bit....

Georgia Will Return the Property at NO CHARGE TO THE OWNER!

etax.dor.ga.gov...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Ill raise your bet,
www.activistpost.com...

Of course you left out this bit....

Georgia Will Return the Property at NO CHARGE TO THE OWNER!

etax.dor.ga.gov...
i guess you have a point to make? The op banks in question claims the same. All 50 states are now doing this. Of course, they will be fair if caught taking other peoples accounts, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have a few things to say if they havent been said..

1 . First foremost and MOST IMPORTANTLY ! There goes my trip to the cafe at the end if the universe! Which kinda shows where weve come as a society really

2 . Fbar . Didnt they just take the "up" out out of the real situation?

Now off to finish reading the thread

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The elite have always owned what it's slaves own. If a slave
accumulates to much. You must take what the slave has
to keep him a slave. At least they weren't whipped before
they were robbed so these slaves have nothing to complain
about. And if the slaves decide to stomp thier feet and hold
thir breath and call thier owners names. They can just employ
the bootjacks to stomp thier heads.

What is so new about this people?

edit on Ram61514v412014u42 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ok, i want to state that i am posting about the topic. But, i am not surprized.

The supreme court has allready ruled on this. If you deposit your money in their banks it becomes their money to do as they wish. It is no longer yours. So this is all logical from there. As far as banking goes in this country, we are in lockdown. If you think different or think this thread is crazy just wait till after July 1.

Austerity is coming. You cannot take your/their money out of the bank and you most certainly cannot takeit with or without you out of the country. We are in total lockdown now.a reply to: Another_Nut

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The supreme court has allready ruled on this.

Care to show us that ruling?

Unless.......
edit on 15-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
When you deposit your money you become a creditor and they can use it any way they want. They recently have been allowed to tie derivitives in with savings so when the derivitives bubble pops, so does your money. The derivitives mkt is about $1,500,000,000,000,000. Thats 1.5 quadrillion.
I havent found the ruling. I believe it just reafirms this centuries old banking law. When we deposit money in a bank we become a creditor, the bank a debtor. Our money is unsecured capital. This is what happened in Cyprus? The banks tokk deposits to help balance their debt.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Text I will now quote the relevant portion of the judgment of the House of Lords handed down by Lord Cottenham, the Lord Chancellor. He stated thus:

“Money when paid into a bank, ceases altogether to be the money of the principal… it is then the money of the banker, who is bound to return an equivalent by paying a similar sum to that deposited with him when he is asked for it.

The money paid into the banker’s, is money known by the principal to be placed there for the purpose of being under the control of the banker; it is then the banker’s money; he is known to deal with it as his own; he makes what profit of it he can, which profit he retains himself,…

The money placed in the custody of the banker is, to all intent and purposes, the money of the banker, to do with it as he pleases; he is guilty of no breach of trust in employing it; he is not answerable TO THE PRINCIPAL IF HE PUTS IT INTO JEOPARDY, IF HE ENGAGES IN A HAZARDOUS SPECULATION; he is not bound to keep it or deal with it as the property of the principal, but he is of course answerable for the amount, because he has contracted, having received that money, to repay to the principal, when demanded, a sum equivalent to that paid into his hands.” (quoted in UK Law Essays,  Relationship Between A Banker And Customer,That Of A Creditor/Debtor, emphasis added,)

Holding that the relationship between a banker and his customer was one of debtor and creditor and not one of trusteeship, Lord Brougham said: 

“This trade of a banker is to receive money, and use it as if it were his own, he becoming debtor to the person who has lent or deposited with him the money to use as his own, and for which money he is accountable as a debtor. I cannot at all confound the situation of a banker with that of a trustee, and conclude that the banker is a debtor with a fiduciary character.”

In plain simple English – bankers cannot be prosecuted for breach of trust, because it owes no fiduciary duty to the depositor / customer, as he is deemed to be using his own money to speculate etc. There is absolutely no criminal liability.

a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Our Government ( Like all Western ones ) is totally and utterly stone motherless broke, they have borrowed up massively after a previous Party paid off all its debt by selling off the local Telecommunications Company to its private interest mates and now has raked up the national debt to record levels again.

It has nothing left to sell, so its new business model is based on theft, steal its revenue by way of enacting laws to benefit its coffers by increasing and making new..rates, fee's, taxes, fines, levy's, excises, duty's and the introduction of new revenues bases like "Inheritance taxes".

Its going to get worse as Mining pulls back and with increasing job losses this Government looses its Bounty,will only be able to increase the above thieving practices to continue its "spending like a drunken sailor" habits.

Well said, may I buy you a beer tonight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join